Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
How would anyone believe that the outspoken MM would ever get pushed into a surrogacy, presumably for race-based reasons? That just doesn’t play given MM’s intent to reform the monarchy. And we’re not talking about a quickie little white lie - this would have been months of packing a pillow and a lifetime of lies. If I were betting and there were one or two surrogacies, I’d wager that MM’s biological clock had stopped but she still recognized the need for the ties that bind. All of this is, of course, easily resolved with a little DNA, assuming one wants it resolved.
Also if we’re going down this road (forced into surrogacy by HMTLQ), they’ve spent the last four years going on about their children being mixed race, the royal racist (sorry unconscious biasist) worrying about skin colour, titles not being given due to skin colour etc. but what, really the kids were white because borne of surrogate with donor (white) eggs? This isn’t a get out for them, mind you they are so mental maybe they would try it.

She’s a psychopath. So weird that he can‘t see it. But then he’s out of his face most of the time and thick as fucking shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

wisebutwild

VIP Member
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?
Could her saying she was pregnant be the reason why Eug had to push her wedding date back so that the Gruesomes could get married earlier? Also when they had supposedly split up then she turned up at that wedding uninvited, it was said she told him she was pregnant so they would get back together?

Just how many fake pregnancies and miscarriages has this woman claimed to have had just to get her own way? Knowing Harry loved kids and wanted some of his own she really had him gripped tightly by the short and curlies with these pack of lies. No wonder he was overheard asking “Are you really pregnant this time?” when they were on the Australia trip.

• Sick
  • Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.
the Spencer’s were aristos, the Middleton are middle class and the papers are putting her in her place. It’s really misogynistic and classist.

• Wow
  • Angry

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Honestly, Smegz sounds as boring as fuck! I mean, even before the word salad/world's greatest whatever, and all the other shit, I can only think her lack of any form of sense of humour at all would make her a complete dinner party liability... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I've never seen anybody give a reason why her HRH title was removed in the first place. What did it actually achieve? Cleared the way for Chuck? Does anybody know?
Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

1682779318761.jpeg

1682779331112.jpeg

1682779343326.jpeg

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
It’s like they were chopped down the middle! William got every single one of his parents’ good traits/looks and Sparold got all the crap parts from both! 😆

Smeg bangs on about her MiL and encourages Sparry to deify and idolise her even more, but actually Di would have been utterly appalled at the last few years. Even aside from all the awful stuff they’ve done to the family, she’d have been as agog at the rest of us at just how fast they have torpedoed everything! Di was a PR genius, she knew exactly how to come out of any situation looking like butter wouldn’t melt. She might have been dim academically but she was charismatic, persuasive and savvy, with bags of X factor. Had she lived, I think she’d have used her new life to achieve great things for charitable causes while very cleverly courting the glam elite and feathering her own nest. But the idiot pair have taken a global platform and completely destroyed it! It’s amazing to think what they could have achieved compared to the pitiful whining and grifting they’ve resorted to instead. They will soon be used in PR 101 classes as what not to do! 😆
I think Di would be even more p*ssed that the Harkles have torpedoed her legacy that has been reasonably intact for the last 25 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I read somewhere that in regard to the kisscam at the lakers, they always seek permission beforehand.

So the harkles must have agreed. She knew exactly what she was doing by refusing his kiss. All staged. Again

• Sick
  • Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I visited Scone Palace just over a week ago and they showed a very interesting little video about this stone. Here is a condensed version of that video …….

The Stone of Destiny (or Stone of Scone) was originally said to come from Egypt. It was used as part of the crowning ceremonies of Scottish Kings at Scone Palace in Perthshire. It was forcibly removed from Scone Palace by King Edward l and taken to Westminster Abbey. The current Coronation chair was made to house the stone underneath it in 1301 and was first used at the Coronation of Edward ll.

Legend has it that as King Edward l approached the palace to seize the stone the monks of Scone Palace hurriedly removed the Stone of Destiny and hid it, replacing it with another stone of similar size and shape! This is the stone still in use to this day.
However, perhaps this legend is not so far fetched as tests have been done on the stone and it is so geologically similar to the sandstone commonly found around Scone.

So there you have it …. Today’s history lesson. When you watch the Coronation next Saturday and see the ‘Stone of Destiny’ under the Coronation chair, take a moment to think that Charles may be just sitting on some old lump of rock dug up by monks and the real stone is still hidden in a place only known to the canny Scots! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

netflixbritney

I think Harry married Meghan because a) he desperately wanted a wife & family like his brother so married in haste and b) M played him like a fiddle and emotionally manipulated him into it using his grief over his mother's death, his resentment at the royal family and a mix of environmentalist/do-gooder "let's save the world" nonsense.

• Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Apologies if posted already... I assume the press secretary or other support staff keep an eye on this thread.

Dear Suits In Grey Reader,
Please advise the Princess Royal to take that gold rod straight back to row 10. Give the Stoat a whack on his patchy head. Not much damage can occur coz he's already brain damaged and hideous but he'd enjoy getting it up the Jacksy too much.
Love,
Tattle Team CAS 🐈🐱🐈🐶🐦

RIP Zippy 2022 💜🦜
QC Camilla looked fab as did the glorious POW. Can't wait for the Markle doc; what a shame they had to wait for Corrie eve... or IS it? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

VC10

VIP Member
This Shola woman is something else. It doesn't matter what anyone says or does, it will always be racial in her mind. Besides which, she's making a very, very good living race baiting. Disgusting and very sad.
She's a race-baiter & a prize cunt. It's what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38