Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be ironic if all the times Harry thought he was recording private conversations that it was him who was being recorded by Meghan.

If only someone had the foresight to secretly record HER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think there would be a massive sigh of relief - or maybe boredom - everywhere if she announced that.

And then everyone would get back to enjoying the Coronation 😁
I tell ya what would be funny...

If she announced it during the coronation and Harry had no idea.

I would proper laff my tits off

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I just want to say obviously, I'm new but I made Proctor and Gamble change their sexist ad in the 90s. And I've not stopped banging on about it since because I've got f all personality, and it makes for mint speeches at self congratulatory award ceremonies. So think on. Heathens. Tsk
For various reasons I’m quite anti smoking.
Years ago Kim cigarettes did an ad campaign aimed at women which started with a distinctive orange gold and black design before they revealed it was for cigarettes.
Then at Wimbledon one of the women players appeared with a dress with the Kim colours on the bottom and a matching umbrella as it rained.
I wrote to Wimbledon and complained, first class, next day delivery, and it was announced that a player had been rebuked for advertising, etc.
Now…was that my letter that did that, or did lots of people notice it as well.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Catherine looked amazing today. No wonder Hazno looks so angry and bitter and twisted all the time. Look at the superficial 'actress/grifter' he's married too. If I was him I'd be getting off my face on drugs everyday too.

I had friends in Santa Barbara and they were members of the 'Sierra Club' (not as sordid as it sounds), on one visit they took me on a few trail hikes in the area. Absolutely great. I bet Harry would loved to have ended-up with a gal who enjoyed that sort of thing ... not someone whose only interest is pap-walking. What an absolute fucking tool he is. Surely the first thing you look for in a life partner is someone is at least a few similar interests ... fucking dickhead.

Go Catherine! *swoon*... :love::love::love:
She faked loving all that. She claimed that they went hiking around Botswana with just their backpacks “and that’s the way we like it” and peeing in the bushes…bet that is the first and only she ever camped…and even then they were in a luxury eco campsite that was thousands of $$$ a night.

• Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.
And when the Gruesomes first broke away from the RF, when asked what name/title he wanted used to introduce him to an audience, he said “Just call me Harry”. So why not do just that and disregard the ‘Prince’ and the ‘Duke of Sussex’ titles? However, didn’t he do 360 about turn when interviewed after Waaaagh came out…… the interviewer asked why they don’t relinquish their titles and he replied “What good would that do?” followed by a very grumpy face.
The press should refer to them as Rachel Markle and Henry Mountbatten Windsor and see how they like it!

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
View attachment 2132978

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…
Wait until Ari finds out that she talks a good game, but can't follow through. The NF series and her podcasts were failures. If he thinks that she is capable of producing any content/show, he is in for a big surprise. She has no imagination and is difficult to work with. He'll learn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The problem the agency (any agency) has is that they can't make people like smegs. People don't like her because she's so fake. As she said herself, she's such a fraud.
I've now got to the stage where I find her repellent and don't want to look at her at all. She makes me cringe. :sick:

And also, yes I think of wallpaper etc when I see William Morris too. :LOL:

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Happy New Thread! Great title and excellent recap. Many thanks.

When I was a kid, back in the late '60's/early '70's, I lived about a mile from Manchester Airport. The Red Arrows used to practise over our house. They flew so low it felt like they were barely above the chimney tops, lol. Very exciting stuff and all the kids would wave to them as they flew over.

I'm so tired of all things harkle. I want the coronation to be over with and then I want to see the RF take the gloves off and treat the pair of them in the way they deserve.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Aren't there some French journalists looking into Archewell?
Thats a start.
---

Why would she not want her kids to experience it?
Archie could have a nice Birthday in the UK so the excuse given isn't good enough.
What is the real reason?
this is exactly it @Chita. I’ve flown my children to the other side of the world for surprise parties for their grandparents let alone a coronation! Milestone birthdays and anniversary’s - my dads in oz and yes flying small children that far is a ball ache BUT it’s what you do, surely? Let alone to see a grandparent anointed as king! There aren’t enough wild horses in the world that would keep me away from that. It’s really, really odd. Why aren’t the press at large picking this up and unravelling it?
---
Tom Cruise and Dame Joan Collins just announced as being part of the coro concert.
Tom Cruise can’t get enough of Catherine, Princess of Wales! Remember the premier?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I have just watched the trailer again and I noticed the person who is interviewing them said "This will be your last interview ever." and then the narrator said "Dad's deathbed plea". This to me sounds like that Samantha, Thomas Jr and Thomas Sr have done this interview and are showing these unseen clips because Thomas Sr hasn't got long to live and wants to show everyone what Meghan was really like before he passes away.
As Lady C said, the side of his mouth is drooping which is evident of a serious stroke.

I'm glad they are playing smegz at her own game.

And I liked Tom Jr saying 'we are never going away'. As that's what I imagine smegz is saying to the RF and the UK

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Catherine and the baby and the handbag. Very sweet, she wasn't bothered in the slightest (obviously didnt have a recording device in there a la smegzy) and just said she'd come back for it! The mum and the crowd were delighted.

• Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Is it usual practice for agents to release such a fawning announcement of a new client and their intentions? Have they not researched their new client at all, everytime they have announced their intentions before even considering how they are going to actually do the work it all goes tits up and everyone involved gets markled, every single time! It's nothing to do with previous bad advice and everything to do with her! I mean how many times has she re-launched herself in the last 5 years?

• Haha

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who is totally over the American duo and just scrolls past any article they are mentioned in

loving all the pictures of the working royal’s doing what they do best today.

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell

• Wow
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I was going to be home alone on Coronation day (with Tattle obviously) but middle daughter has invited me to hers and is supplying afternoon tea, yum. I will also take supplies with me.

I've already said does she realise I'll be there at 9.00 am and we have to watch Sky's coverage. I haven't told her I'm taking the laptop to keep up with the thread. 🤭

Interesting they got booed at the Lakers game, I wonder if that was because they didn't/wouldn't kiss or because they are vile human beings.

• Heart
  • Haha

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Tattlers, I have to admit these two really do touch some very difficult personal stuff for me. I imagine, I'm not alone in that. But they are both very abusive. I'd love to keep it light here but its hard when your buttons are pressed.

Sorry. Having a moment. As you were, guys.

• Heart
  • Sad

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Markles doing a sensational interview on TV about their family? Meghan would never do something like that. Oh...wait.

• Haha
  • Heart