Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member

And the pow smashes it out of the park 👑😆❤
---

Go William!! 👑👑👑
Excellent, he’ll bring the focus back onto charity work and compassion, a stark departure from Harry and Meghan’s Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair. The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The rich mom is classic and elegant and has a closet full of always appropriate pieces to be worn with her few piece of signature statement jewelry. Rich mom never looks nouveau. Rich mom has classic style and she sticks to it.
Rich mum energy is Catherine.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
In some families, one child may be considered “the pretty/handsome one” and the other child thought of as “the smart one.” Unfortunately for Harry, he is neither.
It’s like they were chopped down the middle! William got every single one of his parents’ good traits/looks and Sparold got all the crap parts from both! 😆
She might have if she'd been a decent person but she isn't so, no
Smeg bangs on about her MiL and encourages Sparry to deify and idolise her even more, but actually Di would have been utterly appalled at the last few years. Even aside from all the awful stuff they’ve done to the family, she’d have been as agog at the rest of us at just how fast they have torpedoed everything! Di was a PR genius, she knew exactly how to come out of any situation looking like butter wouldn’t melt. She might have been dim academically but she was charismatic, persuasive and savvy, with bags of X factor. Had she lived, I think she’d have used her new life to achieve great things for charitable causes while very cleverly courting the glam elite and feathering her own nest. But the idiot pair have taken a global platform and completely destroyed it! It’s amazing to think what they could have achieved compared to the pitiful whining and grifting they’ve resorted to instead. They will soon be used in PR 101 classes as what not to do! 😆

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

The Markles show is ill-timed and will splatter Smeg all over media? Lady C disagrees. The Markles had no control over timing. They have the right to present their pov otherwise Smeg will continue to manipulate and lie. Lady C affirmed that the Coronation will reign supreme as it is history - the Harkles and Markles are footnotes.

Smeg's failure presented as success? Signing with WME agency is being presented as a new chapter leading to better things. İn Smeg's case it is an admission of failure. She has been represented by Sunshine Sux and affiliated with Spotify and NF to mixed success. Nobody in Hollywood seems satisfied with her performance or delivery.

William was brotherly? Handed settlement monies to İnvictus. Haz's settlement offer was lesser. İt shows how egotistical Haz was to reject it. Believes he is PoW's equal but proves he is the opposite. Haz delusionally self-important where William is measured.

Haz's delusions? Witness statements should stick to the facts without personal feelings and philosophy. Haz is detached from reality and displaying immaturity and hysteria in his court statement. He wanted TLQ and KC to destroy the right of the press to criticise him. TRF ordered him to drop proceedings as it would have an effect on the whole family but Haz went rogue and instructed his own solicitors, on Smeg's advice. TRF was trying to rein in Haz's aggressiveness which would they knew would be destructive to him and the Monarchy. Now he is trying to do away with press freedom anyway. 😵
Much of what could have been written about Smeg's past was suppressed. :unsure: İn reality the newspapers were protecting the Harkles. They knew the truth but they didn't say it.
Haz has a tendency to ask a question and end up believing the opposite to the answer given eg. TLQ did not give him the green light to proceed with the case.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
So only Smegz has been signed to the agency not both of them. That's certainly suspicious.

A while ago they announced that the Harkles would be moving forward by producing content like Rom-Coms but that was supposed to be a joint venture.
What's her first film going to be? Meghan does Miami?

• Haha
  • Wow

2ofeach

VIP Member
The talent 😲

I like to think that the elderly grannies of the town have been secretly knitting/crocheting for the last several years, just waiting for the coronation so that they can showcase their work. 🤣
Trust me we aren't all old fogies 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Global icon? Laughable. If Meghan is a global icon I wonder what the Queen would be in comparison. It does seem like Meghan is manoeuvring towards a split. Joining WME alone. Not going to the Corrie. The tell for me is the quote where she talks about them seeing things through their love story, that people love love. They are going on five years married and she is talking like a poetic teenager expressing themselves during their first love as opposed to a mature couple confident in their partnership i.e. you don't have to remind people you're in love after being married for five years. It reeks of insecurity and is perhaps a set up for what is coming. The pieces are moving now and Harry will be discarded quite soon. He has shot his shot with the book and whatever money accrued from that will be gone given their keeping up with the Kardashians lifestyle. It is diminishing returns time for their shtick and they're only supporters are the rabid types. They are boring now and to prolong the attention, sympathy and victim playing I definitely see her divorcing him and milking that for all it is worth. The irony being that the only thing that would interest people in any divorce is the idea that she is divorcing a Prince which given who her husband is is what actually made her famous to begin with.

• Heart

Lonette

Jesssica M spotted in London and it's a funny one because she used to get up my nose like a bad smell but it was shocking the way Meghan dumped her like she did. If Jessica ever wrote a tell-all, I would love to read it unlike Harry's waaagh fest.

• Heart
  • Haha
That is incredibly moving …

yet i also hear a whiny , nasal mutter from 10 rows back………..’Shoulda been me….’
instant memory unlocked ;)

---
the fact Camilla was the Duchess of Cornwall for so many years instead of princess of wales says everything it needs to about how she felt about precedence and title. It was a very unselfish thing and I think it made her more accepted by the queen. She could have been PoW but left it, and Catherine immediately was given the title when eligible to start a new chapter.
Let's face it, technically Camilla was PoW but never used the title because of Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39