Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
BLEACH!!😳🤢

You all need to suffer this shocker because I had to. I am in a generous mood 😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Shushex

VIP Member
Am I reading correctly that Williams settlement was donated to Invictus?
yes, seemingly. PoW's settlement went as a donation to a veterans' cause, and Invictus got a 1M+ pounds donation form the Royal Foundation (headed by the PPoW) in 2020, so the timeline checks.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.
Are there any investigative reporters left any more? Either in the UK or the US? The media is controlled by a very small group of people and that's true in both of our countries. They decide what gets reported on which is why some companies are allowed to get away with murder and nothing said. I don't even bother reading the mainstream news any more. I don't believe a word of what they publish. Of course, I might be being cynical :)

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

sweet_tea

The yarn bombers have been busy in my area 😀
The talent 😲

I like to think that the elderly grannies of the town have been secretly knitting/crocheting for the last several years, just waiting for the coronation so that they can showcase their work. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sweet_tea

Trust me we aren't all old fogies 😜
I get that! I'm a Gen Z kid who loves all the old fashioned stuff. Give me all the yarn, knitting needles, and crochet hooks!

In completely unrelated news, everybody assumes I'm at least ten years older than I am...

• Heart
  • Wow

Ck13

Chatty Member
Has it dawned on Harry that the way he strangely feels about wanting family back is the exact same feeling Thomas markle has ! make it make sense.

planetmirth

VIP Member
Exactly ..prove it ….

It’s just like Harry’s “ The BRF have a secret arrangement with the press” , which , of course was an agreement to wait until the end of other cases being settled …a deferment……but Harry’s “ Proof” will be ‘ someone told me, my wife agrees and I’m a Prince “

• Haha
  • Heart

hiesenberg

Tattlers, I have to admit these two really do touch some very difficult personal stuff for me. I imagine, I'm not alone in that. But they are both very abusive. I'd love to keep it light here but its hard when your buttons are pressed.

Sorry. Having a moment. As you were, guys.
I have lurked here for over a year and sometimes I had to take a break. It can sometimes seem so frustrating watching them getting away with murder. But then they marble themselves..repeatedly. if things trigger you then I suggest you take regular breaks like I did, or watch Southpark for some giggles 😂 #waaagh

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell

Edward's over in Canada right now, doing DoE Awards stuff.

And did we see this? The Harkle figurines. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37