Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I also believe Doria is behind a lot of this. And I'm sure I read, or someone said that Doria was instrumental in causing further divisions between M and her father. Remember her saying 'don't give away the milk for free'. Plus her prison years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Deathbed plea?

Give over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They're all as bad as each other TBH, stoking the flames of misery whilst lining their own pockets.
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Harold's old mates are speaking to the Mail.

From that article.. about the revelations of drug use in his book…

‘But friends say even these stories are a carefully calibrated version of the reality.
If this really was an “excercise in clearing his conscience” Harry could have owned up to so much more says one acquaintance. ‘Yes, it was more than we have ever read about a senior Royal before - but there was oh-so much more he could have said’.

In other words, his (former) friends know that what he got up to was actually so much worse than he has admitted to in his book.
If I were him, I’d be worried about what unceremoniously dumped and miffed old pals might come out with if they were ever in dire need of cash …

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
I strongly believe KCIII must find a way to remove their titles. Everytime smeagol smugly calls herself The Duchess of Sussex it puts another dent in the RF's armor. Yes that will mean their scyphantic squaddies will call her princess smeagol, but so what? They already call her princess meaghan, queen of their vile hearts. The reeks are bullies and bullies lose their power when their victims fight back.The RF needs to repudiate them; their brand is based on the stardust of the British Royal family whom they will continue to bully as long as they have those sussex titles. Yes removing their titles offers them another platform for victimhood. However, people are becoming tired of waaaaah. In the short term it will allow them more whingefest fuel. So what? When they have nothing left to whine about, they will fabricate a new dung done me wrong to lie about in their vicious, jealous unending quest to destroy the RF. However, I firmly believe that if the RF repudiates them, and starves them of the the royal stardust, they will quickly lose their media platform, and their contracts with netflix , etc will fall away. I know Charles does not want to lose his darling boy, but the reality is haz is already lost.It's time for some tough love. It's time to come clean about the sussex sprogs. The RF will take a hit when they air those dirty diapers, but they are already taking a beating with the drip drip of deceit from montecito. The informed public is already suspicious about their sprog narrative, and at somepoint the truth will eek out and the feeling of bretrayal will be deep. The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit. I am sorry, but Her Majesty bears the brunt of blame for enabling them. Now the responsibily falls to Charles who needs to stop thinking like a dad and start acting like a King. He needs to protect his crown, his wife, his son, his family and his people.

• Heart
  • Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think we are fast approaching where she will have gotten all she can squeeze out of the titles. Not to say she won’t use them and merch them…but ole Harold has been drained of his usefulness and is now a dead-weight reminder of their ‘global unpopularity.’ He has become a constant litigant, generating negativity onto the ‘brand.’ That powerful PR company can demand no comments under articles, but that does not stop the disgust and disdain…just hides it.

The fake awards aren’t fooling anyone. Her ‘contribution’ to racial causes is solely based on getting a UK Prince to the altar. That’s all she has ‘achieved.’ If it should be suddenly revealed that Doria wasn’t her birth mother…and she was really birthed by a white woman….her Sugar following would collapse.

In the world of fakery where she resides…there will be many articles placed going forward trying to rehabilitate her image. But with Harry‘s war on the Brit media heating up…and every article about him/her followed by derisive comments…the public itself will be a daunting counterpoint to the fakery of paid-for PR.

If she dumps him…she hasn’t much to lose and brand-wise, better prospects. But like her other discarded friends/lovers, she will need to create herself as a victim in the story. Positive stories about her; negative leaks about him.

i think we need to watch closely….

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I am waiting for H to blame WIlliam for why they never accepted any of the Queen's invites. "We desperately wanted to go, but WIlliam and Catherine were so cold and unwelcoming that we just could not. Plus Camilla was there. William robbed me of those last years with my grandmother and deprived The Queen of the privilege of getting to spend time with M"

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Someone suggested she'd get fired for this, but I think it's another piece of Camilla promotion.
See, I think Camilla is good for Charles, and therefore good for the country. I don't think Cam has the slightest interest in self promotion, she'd rather be having a gin and a fag and laughing in the kitchen. I think she's pretty much OK

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I don’t think he insisted it was removed at all. There were conversations with Diana happening behind the scenes and he was part of it all. I don’t think he really wanted her to keep PoW but seemed to have no issue with the HRH. She’d been offered the HRH in her own right by him and HM but because Di was obsessed with keeping PoW, she jumped the gun to try and force their hands. As she clearly told Lady C, she bizarrely thought a title of her own was a demotion rather than a practically unique in history promotion. For someone who came from the aristo world, thats a strange lack of understanding.

I’m not sure why the Burkes person is saying loss of HRH wasn’t protocol because it absolutely was as far as general aristo titles went. You don’t get to keep the all important The when you divorce a Duke, etc. And royal divorce, well there was no precedent. Ignoring Henry VIII, KCIII’s generation basically were the first. George IV had tried to divorce Caroline but been denied. Anne divorcing Phillips didn’t count as he didn’t have a title anyway. So the Yorks were the only precedent and she got the same as Sarah.

By many accounts, Di was an utter nightmare through the divorce process, playing tricks, demanding ridiculous stuff, threatening to release the false gay scandal tape she’d fooled the mentally vulnerable Smith into. And yet she is still seen as the poorly done to victim in it all, when actually I think the Queen and Charles were just doing their best to manage a horrendous mess.

I really recommend Lady C’s Di book. Di had initially wanted Lady C to basically be her Morton, so gave her hours of interviews. In the end, Lady C refused to publish the false tale Di was spinning so Di went to Morton instead. But it means Lady C’s Diana books are all on first person evidence. She’s a big Diana fan in many ways and generous about her many good qualities but is also very fair about her faults and issues and just how hard she was to deal with.
Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

View attachment 2136486
View attachment 2136487
View attachment 2136488

All this title-hogging is just so icky. These people were going through a divorce with two children involved but she was mainly obsessed with what title she would be getting. She obviously wanted to keep the "Wales" over fears of Camilla being the next Princess of Wales.

The thing that I am sensing about Diana is that she was incredibly childish and selfish. The kind of person who only argues for themself even in a family setting. She wasn't even thinking of William and his future wife, which I suppose the Queen was.

If I recall correctly someone talked about how the fighting got so intense between Charles and Diana that at one time, William preferred to have his nanny at a school event than them?

Imagine being THAT childish that your under-16 child has to parent himself.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I think people should have freedom of speech but I don't think the Not My King or other protestors should be near the Coronation. With the risk because of H's revelations in the Waaahhh book they are just too much of a distraction.

I felt sorry for the school children that went to see KC3 and QCC the other day and had to put up with the Not My King mob, but the children did out chant them.

Hopefully it will be a great day with H sat in the back row.

VC10

VIP Member
Interesting reader comment.

"ProudofGB2 HRS AGO
I think people have forgotten, (through ALL the PR bull machine that’s been spewing positive spin for what feels like forever,) that it was pure spite that CHARLES was the propelling force in stripping Diana of her HRH, the mother of the future monarch, and he forced the stripping of that automatic protection, which ultimately killed her, AND BEFORE anyone tries to pick me up on Diana turning down protection offered to her by charles the weak, it was AFTER he stripped the HRH and so they would be paid by him, so whispering voices so to speak as opposed down the trustworthy government route!!
I’ve thought he was extremely spiteful then, I feel his over entitlement and spite is still firmly part of him now!!
He should be THANKING her (Angela) for her genuine friendship and companionship to the Queen, not showing what sort of monarch he is whether he likes her or not!!
So extremely disappointing but sadly not a surprise, especially from him!!
REPLY4 REPLIES 8"
July 1996.

"A spokesman for Burke's Peerage described the announcement that the princess was to lose her HRH title as ``without precedent''. (Burke Peerage is the aristocracy's Bible.)

``The British monarchy is in danger of being considered untraditional and mean in its decision to strip the ex-Princess of Wales from the designation which is rightfully hers,'' a statement from Mr Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of the publication, said.

``It is not possible for the mother of a future monarch to be deprived of `HRH' without creating negative public reaction throughout the Commonwealth. It is anticipated that most world leaders as well as the people they represent will take a very dim view of Buckingham Palace's announcement this afternoon," added Mr Brooks-Baker."

"The final negotiations to agree the divorce package were carried out this week, although it is understood there were protracted discussions on whether the princess should lose or retain the style HRH."

"If the Prince of Wales abides by his declared intention not to remarry after divorce, the Princess Royal could play a prominent role at the side of the future King."
The last thing Chuck wanted, overshadowed by his luminous ex-wife even as King.

"It is understood that the prince balked at a request from Diana that he should sign a confidentiality or ``gagging'' clause in the same way as she was being required to do. The prince considered that his word not to divulge details of his life with his ex-wife was good enough.".

Diana desperately wanted to keep her HRH as without it she was cast adrift.
KC had likely already decided he was going to marry Camilla, and this fits in with wanting Diana out, really out. He and Camilla had been together before he and Diana were married, and it's logical that Chuck's insistence that Diana's HRH be removed was connected to this.

The Queen wanted Diana as the mother of the future King to keep her HRH title according to protocol, which included police protection, but PC insisted that she lose it. There's no question that Diana had substandard and dodgy RPO's when she died. One report said that the Mercedes had been stolen earlier that day and then returned, and that the seat-belts weren't working.

Reports suggest that after the HRH removal PC offered to pay protection privately, and Diana turned it down. If so, likely because of her belief that they would report back to Chuck, which was understandable.

So yes she didn't have a seat belt on and the driver was drunk (?) plus they were playing hide and seek with the press. Aguably none of this would have been the case if she had the level of protection she could have had, that the Queen wanted but PC vetoed.

This is something that is never mentioned in the press. All we ever hear is that "if she'd put her seatbelt on and the driver was sober......got into a car with drunk driver"... . was he drunk? We don't know, there's a lot we don't know, but we've been told it was her fault.

There are questions that won't go away, and looking back now the removal of her HRH title wasn't the simple matter it was presented as at the time. Diana is spun as a vindictive lunatic racketing around Europe with unsuitable men, and yes she was unstable and spiteful but she was up against a mighty Machine. When she was within the Machine she won because of her luminosity and charisma. Once outside the Machine and removed from its safety and security, she lost.

William, then 14, comforted her when her HRH was stripped, and promised her that he would restore it when he became King. That is so very very sad.
She did have protection , and the exclusive use of a supplied Vauxhall Carlton estate car which was armour-plated with a factory-fitted roll cage and fitted with bullet-proof glass. Sarah Ferguson had the same model vehicle too.
She wasn't in it when she died.
She was in a normal hire-car, unseatbelted, supplied with a driver who was over the limit, and followed by private security firm hired by Al Fayed - nowhere NEAR the quality needed ( more suited to minding idiots and pop stars level) and untrained in responsive driving ( as she had been - all the Royal Family drivers are) .

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This Angela Kelly story is nonsense shit stirring. The woman has retired to a cottage a nice cottage somewhere. She's probably got a decent payoff. Why is this even a story? Everyone has to hand back the work mobile phone when they leave and return the company car. FFS nobody expects to be propped up for life by their ex employer when they leave 🙄

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
My friend who is co-hosting the Coronation Party brought over some more of her memorabilia purchases today…as we have started decorating. She encountered our FedEx delivery girl in the drive and was asked what all the UK items were about. My friend told her about the party, and initially the young woman didn’t seem to know what the coronation was….or that it was happening.

She then commented that she DID know a little about the ugly RF mess.

My friend nodded and said that we had considered getting a Harry and Meghan dart board.

The delivery woman just laughed out loud and said…everyone she knows hates them.

My friend said…”Same here.”

lol….they REALLY do need the best PR firm they can find.

• Haha
  • Heart