Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Thanks for starting new thread @Shushex - brilliant recap.

And thankyou all for voting for my title suggestion.
I thought of another. I know its early, but you have to post 'em when you think of 'em, don't ya?
Harry&Meghan #336 He'll again cry victim when we un-prince him

And congrats to all the new VIPs.
Hope you aren't too disappointed with the VIP room.
I ordered some new teatowels but I've had to return them for a refund.
The fabric was flamingo pink linen and just not classy enough, so they've been sent back.

What is coming up between now and the coro? Y'know, things for THEM to try and overshadow?
William and Catherine's anniversary on 29th April, Princess Charlotte's birthday on 2nd May...... anything else?
Be prepared Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ChipDex

VIP Member
Palate cleanse time! Beautiful photo. ❤

Cue Harkles papped out and about on bikes very shortly. :poop:

Screenshot_20230429-104832_kindlephoto-218404451.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
IMG_0072.jpeg

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Look what's coming out on Sunday. The Markles are hitting back and it looks like Meghan is going to be exposed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I was just watching some footage of the Royal Wedding of W & C and some thoughts:

1. There was a sense of light happiness. No dramas to talk about, no shunned family. No noise on the days before about who would walk Catherine to the altar. Everyone looked genuinely happy - even the Queen that was usually very serious on such solemn occasions was smiling broadly when she left the Abbey and on the Balcony;

2. Broke my heart to see Philip happy and healthy. And remembering what his ungrateful grandson - that was laughing with him on the balcony - make him go through on his last days on earth. I am convinced that without the Markle factor PP and HLMTQ would have reach their 100th anniversary;

3. The only duo that wasn't relaxed and just enjoying were Carole and Michael Middleton. They were proud and humbled and overwhelmed. I felt the urge to give them a hug and say "you did well, just enjoy". Catherine is great, but she was fortunate to have good parenting to guide her, provide her with good values. Truth is, no one from that nuclear family will ever be broadcasting their flaws and petty grievances on Australian TV;

4. Harry was 100% the Best Man. He was even in charge of the ring. It's mesmerising to watch how close he was to his brother, their complicity. Despite "his truth" now (on Whaaagggg), he looked genuinely happy - and that is a very different look when he tries to act happy for the paps or Netflix crew. He was happy with his brother and his grandparents - Philip and Harry were joking with Pippa on the balcony;

5. No one does pageantry like the British. The show was amazing. And (also) because of that, the Monarchy is the source of a lot on the British economy: how many tourists came to London for the Wedding, Jubilees, even the Funeral and now the Coronation. I am just happy to watch it from afar next weekend and I already know it will be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Catherine and William will be visiting Aberfan today in Wales. Very sad. Its the cemetery and memorial site of over 100 children killed by a moving coal tip in 1966.
My Grandparents were personally involved in the rescue operation. A haunting tragedy that impacted generations of an entire village.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Cannot imagine the 43% doing this
Catherine knocking it out of the ball park
They must be so busy too with the coronation prep and rehearsals View attachment 2131586
She always looks amazing but all the pics are of her today while I thought Wills looked like a real pro abseiling. I know it’s what he probably did semi regularly with SAR but it still looked impressive! I’ve always thought he’s more of a real action man than Sparold, who only played at being army ken doll despite the MiG’s and the media’s attempts at the time to put him in the hero pigeon hole! It’s always been obvious that Wills is sporty and eats well with muscles, while imo Sparold has always had the stringy build of a druggie drunk gamer who sits on his arse a lot. I never understood why many thought he was the good looking one. Maybe I’m not the best judge of blokes and their relative handsomeness but he always seemed so ewww and he’s getting uglier by the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Catherine and William will be visiting Aberfan today in Wales. Very sad. Its the cemetery and memorial site of over 100 children killed by a moving coal tip in 1966.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

elliebee27

VIP Member
There is THE truth, and YOUR experiences.

They are not the same.

I hate this 'living your truth' bullshit. The truth is the truth. Facts are facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Cannot imagine the 43% doing this
Catherine knocking it out of the ball park
They must be so busy too with the coronation prep and rehearsals
20230427_155715.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Catherine has proved today that I could never be royal. It's wet, windy and she has to bloody abseil!! She rocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 52