Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Invictus

Chatty Member
Global icon? Laughable. If Meghan is a global icon I wonder what the Queen would be in comparison. It does seem like Meghan is manoeuvring towards a split. Joining WME alone. Not going to the Corrie. The tell for me is the quote where she talks about them seeing things through their love story, that people love love. They are going on five years married and she is talking like a poetic teenager expressing themselves during their first love as opposed to a mature couple confident in their partnership i.e. you don't have to remind people you're in love after being married for five years. It reeks of insecurity and is perhaps a set up for what is coming. The pieces are moving now and Harry will be discarded quite soon. He has shot his shot with the book and whatever money accrued from that will be gone given their keeping up with the Kardashians lifestyle. It is diminishing returns time for their shtick and they're only supporters are the rabid types. They are boring now and to prolong the attention, sympathy and victim playing I definitely see her divorcing him and milking that for all it is worth. The irony being that the only thing that would interest people in any divorce is the idea that she is divorcing a Prince which given who her husband is is what actually made her famous to begin with.
I honestly think Harry is coming to the coronation as his first step in trying to get back in with the family. The writing is on the wall and he has nothing and no one.

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Plantagenet

VIP Member

Just seen this 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair. The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The rich mom is classic and elegant and has a closet full of always appropriate pieces to be worn with her few piece of signature statement jewelry. Rich mom never looks nouveau. Rich mom has classic style and she sticks to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I just want to say obviously, I'm new but I made Proctor and Gamble change their sexist ad in the 90s. And I've not stopped banging on about it since because I've got f all personality, and it makes for mint speeches at self congratulatory award ceremonies. So think on. Heathens. Tsk

• Haha
  • Heart

Kotare

VIP Member
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.
Well, the duo elder-abused the Queen and Prince Philip in their dying days and their lack of empathy, compassion and singular lack of forgiveness towards Markle Snr for his something and nothing transgression is unfathomable.
This and her wedding list (lacking a single family member) shows us exactly who Markle is. A self-absorbed, heartless, social climbing snob. That’s on a good day.

• Sick
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀❤ xx
New thread 🧵🥰
Sorry I've been quiet, I'm lurking more at the moment as struggled so much to keep up I have given myself eyestrain. So will still be on but in the background lol and hope to still make a Pom pic or two when I feel better 😀🥰❤💗💖😘 xxx

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Imagine smegz trying to compete with Catherine abseiling! She'd probably do it in stilettos and shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Haz violates William? Hypocritical. Almost immoral. İnvading privacy by citing PoW's out of court settlement. Haz trying to justify out of time case.

Smeg's racial self-loathing? Trying to lighten and refine facial features. Could be classed as unconscious bias A form of racism to eradicate racial identity. Smeg has struggled to reconcile duality of heritage.

Fakers at the Lakers? Maintaining media presence to distract from Coronation. Also an attempt to counter separation rumours? Spending on staff to demonstrate they are good employers? Pink linen flamingo suit a study in dreadfulness - very crumply with pushed up arms. Stiletto heels and shorts combo declasse and tacky.

Subtle blocking of Haz's kiss. Smeg repulsed PDA. Haz humiliated and his mouth was moving as if he had a dead rat or live mouse inside.

Sarah Vine's assessment of Smeg's reinvented persona? A flagrant proponent of self-love (narcissism). Essentially a business woman. All about herself, money and attention. Monumental ego. An opportunist, reinventing herself where required to feather her nest Left TRF to be able to milk it. A predator posing as a victim and a lone wolf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Vanelope

VIP Member
the fact Camilla was the Duchess of Cornwall for so many years instead of princess of wales says everything it needs to about how she felt about precedence and title. It was a very unselfish thing and I think it made her more accepted by the queen. She could have been PoW but left it, and Catherine immediately was given the title when eligible to start a new chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 45