Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HadBax

Chatty Member
He is a conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer nutjob funded by a billionaire right-wing zealot (Harlan Crow) though.
I would be extremely surprised if Harlan Crow is funding Robert Kennedy, Jr., a staunch Democrat. Where did you get that information?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

VC10

VIP Member
A great coronation post-box topper has appeared near me ... will try to get a pic if I remember! The person is always doing them, but sometimes they get nicked. Very sad. 😒
I've seen three but was in the car so couldn't snap them

Reactions: 15
Ben's a TV presenter, isn't he? Maybe, seeing as he's the son of a former PM, he's been asked to cover the Coronation for a Canadian network.

BTW, Princess Anne has done an interview for CBC to be broadcast on May 2nd.
I googled and apparently he's "moved away from TV work".

Duee

VIP Member
@SuperhansKnitting

in response to your question, if you want to propose a title, you should do it in this fashion:

Harry & Meghan #number Proposed Title

number is the number of the next thread. and it's preferably if it's submitted a sole comment and in bold letters, so it's easier for the person starting a new thread to find the winning one. the winning title is the one with most reactions, which you can visualise if you tap the sort by "Most Liked Posts" at the start of a page.

you seemingly can't start new threads before reaching "Active Member" status, that is, after 100 comments.

here's the mods' advice thread with image illustrations:

Cheers :)
Thank you! I have created a few threads (not here, these are moving too fast. I thought it’s possible for everyone - so good to know reg. Active Members).
Also, just a comment - one needs to make sure it’s in the correct cathegory (Traditional celebs or whatever), based on where all the past threads with the same subject are located.
Also, It’s almost mission impossible to create a thread from a mobile/smartphone. So much easier from desktop/laptop.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Made me think of furniture looked it up and lo and behold there is a Sussex connection
Morris Rush Chair: Another popular William Morris furniture design is the rush-bottomed Sussex chair. Morris didn't invent this design but made some notable improvements to it. Morris-inspired rush seat continues to be recreated by furniture makers today.
🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about a Dumbarton chair? Anyone make those? 😁

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Slightly O/T as not our Royals making headlines (for once).

Well, this is all a bit messy, isn't it? Are they implying Felipe actually and unknowingly began dating this secret half-sister and they had to stop it?

And the story also mentions Mummy's alleged flirtations with the King.

The way King JC was putting it about and going after Diana, I suppose we should be grateful he's never been mentioned as a possible dad for Hazbeen.
I read it yesterday and thought it implied that they ensured they never got into that position.

• Wow

elliebee27

VIP Member
Am I reading correctly that Williams settlement was donated to Invictus?
No. It is assumed just due to the financial records released but to me it looks like it was because of The Royal Foundation breaking off from Harry's charities incl. the Endeavour Fund.

Because Harry is such a POS, William must be a perfect saint, ergo the narrative.

JAR21

VIP Member
View attachment 2132978

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…
Aren’t they the people who dropped Armie Hammer?

• Wow
I just have to say that I love flamingos! 🦩 and would have some in the garden with my ducks and chickens if it was legal to… instead I’m looking at peacocks but they’re not keen on bunking in with chickens either…]

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Bookworm. The truth will be revealed. Part1.
V interesting. Boris Becker?!

Last edited:
  • Wow