Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
So only Smegz has been signed to the agency not both of them. That's certainly suspicious.

A while ago they announced that the Harkles would be moving forward by producing content like Rom-Coms but that was supposed to be a joint venture.
I read on here earlier this morning that he was also signed to them - will look for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Duee

VIP Member
I can't wait to see the Markles Exposed. Bet the RF can't either!
I wonder what their over and under is.
“When stakes are so hight”

Lol, imagine the piss the whole family has of them (despite all the pain the gruesomes caused to QEII and PP), making it some family board game, like TRF phantasy football or something similar

netflixbritney

Y'know what's funny on this thread - I think we all must be a of a same mind looking at your profile pics - I luff South Park and Big Bang Theory!

• Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
I don’t think he insisted it was removed at all. There were conversations with Diana happening behind the scenes and he was part of it all. I don’t think he really wanted her to keep PoW but seemed to have no issue with the HRH. She’d been offered the HRH in her own right by him and HM but because Di was obsessed with keeping PoW, she jumped the gun to try and force their hands. As she clearly told Lady C, she bizarrely thought a title of her own was a demotion rather than a practically unique in history promotion. For someone who came from the aristo world, thats a strange lack of understanding.

I’m not sure why the Burkes person is saying loss of HRH wasn’t protocol because it absolutely was as far as general aristo titles went. You don’t get to keep the all important The when you divorce a Duke, etc. And royal divorce, well there was no precedent. Ignoring Henry VIII, KCIII’s generation basically were the first. George IV had tried to divorce Caroline but been denied. Anne divorcing Phillips didn’t count as he didn’t have a title anyway. So the Yorks were the only precedent and she got the same as Sarah.

By many accounts, Di was an utter nightmare through the divorce process, playing tricks, demanding ridiculous stuff, threatening to release the false gay scandal tape she’d fooled the mentally vulnerable Smith into. And yet she is still seen as the poorly done to victim in it all, when actually I think the Queen and Charles were just doing their best to manage a horrendous mess.

I really recommend Lady C’s Di book. Di had initially wanted Lady C to basically be her Morton, so gave her hours of interviews. In the end, Lady C refused to publish the false tale Di was spinning so Di went to Morton instead. But it means Lady C’s Diana books are all on first person evidence. She’s a big Diana fan in many ways and generous about her many good qualities but is also very fair about her faults and issues and just how hard she was to deal with.
oh, thanks a bunch. i commented very much the same, after finally finishing the Sally Bedell Smith's book about Lady Di. i will most certainly look up Lady C's book once i'm done with Robert Moses, he's been haunting me for 3 years, it's time i put him to rest :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
Someone posted that the Stoat rave thread is moving like a slug, is that true?
Where does stoat come from?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The Royal Rogue. (I'd forgotten that in 2020 they hired Harry Walker agency, who then promptly dropped the harkles!)

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
What UK time is the Markle Expose on tomorrow?

And is it being shown on YouTube. I've subscribed to the channel in preparation!

TickTickTick

So. When you leave/retire a force such as police/fire/army you are asked if you’ll stay on for ‘waves’ and within a certain time frame you are required for a wave.

waves are being invoked.
Amiyaya, are you being waved?! Or maybe you can't say...

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Avid Gardener. Smegz tried to shut a reddit group which has several A listers. Smegz throwing Boozy under the bus re court case.

Even knowing what he is, she still wants to throw him under the bus? Classic narc 🤦 Her grossly misplaced overconfidence in her grifting strategising abilities is quite unfounded.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why are the Guardian doing this. Its am old story. And I can't stand that historian woman. She's pro harkles

• Sick
  • Wow