Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Edward's over in Canada right now, doing DoE Awards stuff.

And did we see this? The Harkle figurines. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can't enlarge the photo on my mobile and Smeg's face looks like Posh Beck's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

merched bach

It's not the Stoats who have to come up with an explanation, it's the Palace. The Stoats admitting surrogacy would mean loss of titles and LoS for the Flatpacks, and having fought so long and cunningly the Stoats are not going to let them go. They have nothing to lose and will say literally anything to get what they want.
The Palace put the Flatpacks in the LoS and gave them titles knowing they were not eligible. A catastrophic mistake, and now the huge problem that Chuck has to deal with. I can't see a painless way out.
Chuck could stand down with ill health, as the Stoats have nothing on William. This might have already been suggested to him, but of course it won't happen though it would save the Monarchy a lot of damage.
I didn't know that!

Reactions: 14

Duee

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Fakers at the Lakers? Maintaining media presence to distract from Coronation. Also an attempt to counter separation rumours? Spending on staff to demonstrate they are good employers? Pink linen flamingo suit a study in dreadfulness - very crumply with pushed up arms. Stiletto heels and shorts combo declasse and tacky.
Are you citing her citing tattle fred title or is this your summary??? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 13