Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
yeah, Lot's wife. Or in this case, Notalot's missus!😀
Lot and Notalot! 🤣
---
Smegz ex bf Jessica Mulroney arrives London for Coronation week. What the hell has she got in her feet.

Remember way back on here, we used to call her my lil pony! I think it was Freda who started that.

Meghan's former BFF jets to London just one week before coronation # via https://android.com
They look like wellies with gold coloured jam jar lids stuck on the front

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

VC10

VIP Member
Not much in the news regarding her father or sister, lately............?

knoddle

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (these threads move so quickly!), but I think the reason Meghan looks so different in the video is because she's using a very strong filter. It's really amazing the kind of filters you get now, even for video.

What gives it away is the much lighter colour of her eyes, but also the distance between her eyes.

Her eyes are slightly too close together and I always notice it, but here there are normal distance apart. There is so much of a blur effect going on too that the inner corner of her right eye has disappeared.

View attachment 2133461

• Haha
  • Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
I feel really uncomfortable with this being published. We can all take educated guesses as to where people will be seated BUT cast your minds back to the commonwealth service and the fact that no one could stop on their way into the Abbey, and the fact that RPOs were needed in the procession. It’s like a colour by numbers as to where to aim the extremists.
In the article it says she will be going

• Wow
Reactions: 16

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I wonder if maybe it’s not a shade. Probably how her name should be officially refered to in the US as she is US citizen. At least someone got it right. Or maybe it’s because it was one moment only thing, not something she could have 10 times edited and consulted as we see in the media (as we’ve seen in past all the “updates” to Duchess)
She’s still feeling very self-anointed to me. I think MM does just fine for when she’s in her homeland.

Reactions: 16