Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
Am I the only person who sees William Morris and immediately thinks of tiles and walllpaper?
Made me think of furniture looked it up and lo and behold there is a Sussex connection
Morris Rush Chair: Another popular William Morris furniture design is the rush-bottomed Sussex chair. Morris didn't invent this design but made some notable improvements to it. Morris-inspired rush seat continues to be recreated by furniture makers today.
🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Libitina

VIP Member
I'm the same Jar. Infact it kills me to have to write their names when suggesting a thread title !
I’m finally catching up. I’ve mentioned before that I couldn’t remember the actual real names for Aldi and Lili before now.

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
ooooh I'll need to get some of the cup cakes. love ♥ the wee tea pots!

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I stopped watching Sky News because of hypocritical Kay Burley- cant stand her fucking smug face - she is another one I would send to the tower 🤬
Look on Youtube for a clip of her with Mick Lynch, the railway union boss ... it's very satisfying, he absolutely takes her apart. She ends up in such a state she basically admits she just talks shite. Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?
Louis’s impending arrival.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Wow! This stuff is so fascinating.

Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

View attachment 2136486
View attachment 2136487
View attachment 2136488

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I blame the queen, she should have let him marry Camilla then this could all have been avoided, just my opinion of course.
I'm glad that Diana came into our lives. She brought another dimension to the royal family. It's just a shame that Charles didn't appreciate all that she had to offer - and that's when things started to go belly up.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Oooh nice new thread! I almost don't want to post this, but this reminded me sooo much of the Gruesomes (minus the affection and sense of humour).

• Haha
  • Wow

Suez_Channel

The Alison Jackson
lookalike photos are good but can have unintended consequences There is only one real shot of Haz in That afrika korps uniform,he’s got a pint glass and is by himself. There’s a spoof shot of lookalike in uniform dancing with people in blakface and another in k kK sheet and hood. however many times I tell this, people are certain Ithe spoofs are reality. . Same could happen with “fight” scenes
0FD42EFD-6E75-4A94-BFD9-28ADCB24BEBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
How do you read the comments? They never show for me, and I scroll right down?
@AmIbeingTreasonable
After you read the blind, scroll down. (You have to click on the blind name and number to open it up!) The comments WILL be there, but there’s a LOT of ads, so it may take about 15-20 seconds. If you scroll and don’t see comments, look for the orange bar & click on it to read comments! Sometimes it can go either way!
Let me know if these directions help! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18