Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
Contacts and lighting and a weak attempt at distracting from the fact that the original actress, Natalie Portman, was brought in to re-record the Disney elephant documentary
I had read at the time that it was Portman originally billed to do the voiceover, but Hawwy's wise words hip-checked her out of the arena so that "my love" could do it instead.
This is amazing! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Moxie

I think H looks like every other guy engrossed at the game while the ilbw is busy talking his ear out

• Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
I'm sure it was an American alert we heard as after the screeching noises, an American woman's voice spoke. 🙄

I'm loving the new thread and title - thank you both. However, I'm not convinced that Hazza will end up seated in row ten 🤣🤣 but I do think he'll be here for the coronation.

I'm unsure about Lady C's comment that Haz can only spend 16 days in the UK, as he's British. I know it's all tax related, but I still think it's a bit far fetched.

I think that it's quite feasible that after he attended court he remained in the UK and went into therapy. After all, if he and the she devil are splitting up, as there's no kids for him to return to the States for, then there's no reason to go back. If I'm correct, then I think Charles will have indeed spoken to his dear boy and possibly the royals are about to break the truth about A&L after the Coronation. Perhaps that's what Lady C keeps alluding to!
idk
i think all this reddit quora and tumblr "tea" disturbingly close to finding obscure hermeneutical meanings in broccoli cheese pizza. and/or taking a pizza parlour hostage bc it didn't have a basement.

• Haha

sweet_tea

She doesn't look 18 here, that could have been her graduation from junior high or middle school?
Most likely.

Google says ILBW was 17 when she graduated high school (again, not uncommon) in 1999. By that logic, her middle school graduation would most likely be in 1995 when she was 13. So, you may be right :)

I'm embarrassed, I'll see myself out now...

Attachments

Chita

VIP Member
Tungsten is appropriate in a lot of ways Tungsten has the highest melting point of any metal, which can make it difficult to fabricate. It is brittle. Tungsten is a brittle metal that is susceptible to shattering under impact or stress. This can make it dangerous to work with, as small pieces of tungsten could break off and cause injury.Dec 20, 2022

its also used to make sharp missiles which when thrown at people can hurt or do serious injury.
She's been doing a lot of that.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers on Talk tv on now will be talking about and deriding the harkles later about her circus quote

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Should the King cut ties with MM? Will be discussed in The Clash on gb news with kara Kennedy and 2 others (didn't catch their names but think he said Camilla tominey) in about half hour