Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I do think the UK tabloids seem to be a lot more negative towards Megz in the lead up to the Coronation

(Had to insert the word Coronation to see the emoji crown)

• Wow
Reactions: 15

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Dad brought me some 'Chinese' (actually Sino-Ludhianvi) noodles. Really tasty, but so spicy that my lips are feeling and looking like Smegsy's surgeon accidentally shot me with the fillers. My upper lip is looking somewhat like I was told it should look (plus more work needed). Looks nice but feels weird. So that answers that question.

The big problem is that I don't have any bananas so TMI spoiler: bathroom time is going to be terrible

The bigger problem is that now that the hunger has been appeased, I've realised that the noodles are very orange. I don't know how I'll finish the rest. Problem for Tomorrow 😂😂

The clapping guy reminded me of Smegs at USO, even though he's not awkward and his family obviously wants him there. ..

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Pretty sure it is illegal to pap kids in California without parental consent (it came up on the Alice Evans thread and people with US legal knowledge stated this) so when celebrity kids get papped you know that a parent has set it up.

However the whole lack of any evidence of the kids makes me believe that they don't live there

I even noticed when watching Camilla, A Country Life yesterday that when QCC was walking to an event when she stopped to talk to or wave to the public they had blurred the children's faces.

I wonder if this happens when they replay events. It's a bit hard when it's live.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers quoting in an interview Fox news....I was with some members of the royal family this weekend and the attitude towards Harry is VERY VERY CHILLY!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
His wife Celia is on gb news soon! Wonder if she will say anything on that. Dan just said she talks about whether they're separated

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Something really off about that new picture. The colour of her face and arms? Is there actual footage of her introducing him. This is the same person who photographed her imaginary children. Was he photoshopping again.
Here is the video tobehonest and yes he is the person who took the photos of Lili.

• Haha

flugella

Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
View attachment 2121843
WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!
Oh my days, I’m quoted in that!!!!!