Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
It looks like her latest appearance appears to have quickly been overshadowed by Tucker Carlson & Dom Lemon (hope I remembered their names correctly!)
My twitter feed is on fire with it all.
No idea what it's all about but it has at least got her enhanced face back in the box again 😊
The universe really doesn’t let us down! Everything she tries gets f#*€ed up 🥳😂
---
Something really off about that new picture. The colour of her face and arms? Is there actual footage of her introducing him. This is the same person who photographed her imaginary children. Was he photoshopping again.
AI imaging I bet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Happy Lady

VIP Member
The 16 days relates to this on the HMRC website:

UK residence and tax
Your UK residence status affects whether you need to pay tax in the UK on your foreign income.
Non-residents only pay tax on their UK income - they do not pay UK tax on their foreign income.
Residents normally pay UK tax on all their income, whether it’s from the UK or abroad. But there are special rules for UK residents whose permanent home (‘domicile’) is abroad.

Work out your residence status
Whether you’re UK resident usually depends on how many days you spend in the UK in the tax year (6 April to 5 April the following year).
You’ll only be resident in the UK if both of the following apply:
  • you meet one or more of the automatic UK tests or the sufficient ties test
  • you do not meet any of the automatic overseas tests
Otherwise, you’ll be non-resident in the UK for tax purposes.

Overseas tests
You’re usually non-resident if either:
  • you spent fewer than 16 days in the UK (or 46 days if you have not been a UK resident for the 3 previous tax years)
  • you worked abroad full-time (averaging at least 35 hours a week), and spent fewer than 91 days in the UK, of which no more than 30 were spent working

Oh thank you so much Turtle 🐢 so really it could be 46 days. I can't remember when he went over to live in the US. Was it 2020?

Reactions: 18

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
From the Daily Mail article - is that Ginge's stunt double behind - looks scruffy enough to be so and can borrow some of that hair to sprinkle over the failed hair plugs.

Megz outfit again is like 1990s hell - the awful style always look so dated - I guess when you're trying to channel your dead mother in law (how sick that sounds, but is true) then every fashion choice is a 1990s nightmare.

View attachment 2126036

View attachment 2126048
The look she aspires to seems to be failed 1980's DJ from Coventry/Diana when going for a masculine look.
Handsome Don Johnson!

Yeah that look doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 17

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

[/QUOTE]
I’ve fucked up that quote, sorry.

I love my phone🥰😍😘

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
That smug look.
Gah!

The hair parting isn't white.
Has she dropped hair fibres on it or sprayed it with Toppik?
Just a quick brush with brown eyeshadow/contour powder is enough. Sometimes I use a spray on my roots in the front where I've got the max white ones + thinning, a couple of times I've used eyeshadow to cover just the thinning - works quite nicely though obviously IRL people can figure it out. Some brands sell those fibre powders though. She does read on here, clearly.

So Smegs, kindly try to be nicer maybe? I know it will burn and itch, but actually be kind rather than just spewing hot air? Or at least attach a device to generate some electricity and light up an entire village somewhere?

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
I was trying to find online archives of the seating plan of QE2's coronation, but I don't think they've been digitised yet (according to the National archives). I'm pretty sure close family were on a balcony to the side (OK, most of this is from The Kings Speech).

Anyway, I don't think there are anywhere near enough royals to shove him behind to get him ten rows back. It would just be daft, the best we can hope for is like when they put them on the opposite side to W&C.
No luck either, but if not found here, then I don’t think it’s been published.
Anyway, if you scroll deep deep down. there is really great info: https://www.westminster-abbey.org/abbey-commemorations/royals/elizabeth-ii

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I didn't hear the alert as I was upstairs at the time but it must have gone off as I got the message to clear.