Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duee

VIP Member
I actually don’t believe any of this for one thing dependinon traffic LA is at least an hour and a half from Santa Barbara and then comes the question what part of LA you could be talking a three hour drive depending on location and traffic this is a map of the city of Los Angeles covers about 469 square miles (1,210 km2), and is the county seat of Los Angeles County and keep in mind Ventura county is between LA county and Santa Barbara county
View attachment 2124242
Yes, daily commuting is impossible. The kid probably does not even live in Montecito, anyway strange.

Reactions: 15

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Then your name used to be O'WhosYerDaddyO ?
Asking for a friend..... 🥰
Mine used to be O'Cinnamon, of course, my mum was from Cork.
I upset someone yesterday, he was talking about his Irish roots and I innocently said about a film I watched recently which brought back memories of IRA bomb threats (it was 80s), he was like "No. We're not IRA. No" but that wasn't what I meant at all!

• Wow
  • Sad

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

I’ve never had one, never felt the need.
[/QUOTE]
You are a lucky spud.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
To be fair, Ted talks aren't what they were. They used to be experts in respectable fields discussing interesting topics, like the Christmas lectures. Now they're some kind of shitty franchise where Barbara from Swansea can give a Ted talk on why we should be normalising doing the school run in pyjamas.
I'm 100% behind Barbara.
---
Hard Sock Cafe
I took them to Scope but they declined

• Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Harry is looking really porky here.
I would love to see a pic of her legs in those shorts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
TRG. Hollyweird parasite continues to Grift off monarchy

---
Crowd burst out laughing as they're on the Kisscam

Harry and Meghan spotted laughing and smiling at LA basketball game # via https://android.com

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers talking about smegz now on Talk tv.

He hardly said anything!

Turned over to gb news now to see what Dan has to say

Last edited:

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Poor Smeggy!

If the rumours are true that she and Hazbeen are attending a Lakers game tonight, she's really picked a great day for it, newswise.

Aside from TC/Fox and DL/CNN, Susan Rice has apparently been fired by Biden as well.

All that dosh on a "new look", and nobody will care. Somehow Smeg always manages to Markle herself. What a shame! :devilish:
No way!! She never seems to leave the house though! Maybe she’ll appear via video link

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I’m sorry for being lazy but the picture which was released for the Late Queens birthday with Grandchildren and great grandchildren and a the Aldi and Lidl logo were added in, does anyone have link to that picture, thank you

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
There’s tons of videos by this guy and his sidekick. This one will probably surprise you! Enjoy!

• Heart