Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Commenting just so I can use the Coronation emoji.

I have some Coronation special M&S biscuits to nibble on and copious amounts of M&S tea to drink.

I will enjoy the ceremony much better knowing she's not there.

On a side note, I booked the Bank Holiday Monday to go to London for a trip with the OH and then the date was announced, so we shall get to view the aftermath.

๐Ÿ‘‹ and welcome!

Ooo you'll have to let us know of any 'aftermath' tidbits

corrination

Reactions: 17

Sukysue

Chatty Member
I think her hair looks better dark brown rather than black but her face does look different again. Has she had another nose job? That could be why she's kept a low profile recently.

She'll end up with a Michael Jackson nose at this rate ๐Ÿ™„
My thoughts exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Duee

VIP Member
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.
Oh, I have followed the discussion and just shrugged, but seing this better resolution photo, wow, itโ€™s scary how she looks, hopefully itโ€™s only photoshop/AI generated whatevs and not real (oh, I guess I might wish well to Smegma in the end, and for her sake hope itโ€™s not her real appearance now).

• Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Everyone around her is wearing clothes appropriate for the Baltic air con. Why isnโ€™t she?

ToodliePips

VIP Member
He looks like he needs a good wash , there is seriously something wrong with him . Hint of Aspergerโ€™s maby ?

No, some people are just inherently nasty, particularly when manipulated by narcissists