Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
The whole language is vague enough to convince me that there were no letters to the ILBW. Oh I believe she wrote letters to the whole family - and has kept the receipts to leak as she pleases like she has done with her father. But I believe no one wrote her back and specially not after the Orca interview. It would never be safe to allow her to possess such artefacts. The most innocuous communication will be twisted, and, even without communication, they will fake it - I don't believe William texted the dimwit after Orca, I believe that was painful acting of a fake script for the Netflix cameras.
The question isn’t whether she wrote them the more important question is Did she address them correctly and actually mail them? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😎😎🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Duee

VIP Member
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.
Strange. My phone was US registered, with UK specifics settings (language, numbers format, weather etc) but I am in continental Europe, so not even mentioning the algorithms, not that surprised I have no alarms…

JAR21

VIP Member
Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
View attachment 2121843
WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!
Oh no! I'll have to remove the reference.

• Wow
  • Sad

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.

OiOiNoseyParker

She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish
A lot of places here (UK) were the same. It was commonplace at one time to have signs up saying "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs" I remember a venue with that sign up well into the late 1990s

• Wow
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Piers talking about smegz now on Talk tv
I would watch but he has annoying panellists on who defend the Harkles.
So does Dan Wootton and Jeremy Kyle.
They all screech at the same time and do my head in.

PS
Later, Wootton has on Celia Walden [Mrs Piers Morgan] discussing "Why Harry and Meghan are leading separate lives."

Cassandra333

VIP Member
i see she's rubbing her hands like she always does, like a fly just landed on fresh manure.

on a more serious note, i'm having fika (Swedish elevenses), so do i start a new thread with my coffee? does anyone else want to?
Yes, please start a new thread. ❤

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
How do the people of Sussex feel about them now, that's what I want to know.

ToodliePips

VIP Member

I hear press and photographers are barred from Edward's engagements in Canada so we're all relying on Canadians to post their phone pictures from 'inside'. I don't understand why even one rota member isn't allowed...? People are interested in the Edinburghs! (and the Gloucesters, Kents...)

Anzac Day today, thinking of all AUSNZ'ers who have served 🕯
William is at the Dawn Service at Wellington Arch (Duke of Gloucester will be attending Anzac events too):
View attachment 2125709
---
Oh.
SOD OFF IT'S ANZAC DAY, NO ONE WANTS YOU

If this isn't AcTiNg, I don't know what is.
Permagrin central and fake tan glowing even under those lights.
Nice claw grip, 43

When was the Harkle film taken? She doesn’t look like the latest incarnation. As for the waving at folk….🤮. Probably no-one noticed her.

• Haha
  • Heart