Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAY! I've just become a VIP, and in time for the Coronation

Reactions: 59
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.
Oh, I have followed the discussion and just shrugged, but seing this better resolution photo, wow, it’s scary how she looks, hopefully it’s only photoshop/AI generated whatevs and not real (oh, I guess I might wish well to Smegma in the end, and for her sake hope it’s not her real appearance now).

Reactions: 17
This is amazing!

Reactions: 16
Actually If the children don’t exist or are from surrogates doesn’t matter which it is it puts Harry absolutely having committed treason and The wife committed Fraud

Reactions: 34
That smug look.
Gah!

The hair parting isn't white.
Has she dropped hair fibres on it or sprayed it with Toppik?
Just a quick brush with brown eyeshadow/contour powder is enough. Sometimes I use a spray on my roots in the front where I've got the max white ones + thinning, a couple of times I've used eyeshadow to cover just the thinning - works quite nicely though obviously IRL people can figure it out. Some brands sell those fibre powders though. She does read on here, clearly.

So Smegs, kindly try to be nicer maybe? I know it will burn and itch, but actually be kind rather than just spewing hot air? Or at least attach a device to generate some electricity and light up an entire village somewhere?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.