Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second pic out of five as promised xx.

I can't resist it ..one more then two for tomorrow x...

Reactions: 37
Wonder what Allison P Davis, of the Cut is doing now after being markled.

And also the female doctor that quit the practice suddenly

Is that the doctor that was supposed to have delivered Lidl.
She was supposed to be investigated for infant deaths during delivery. I think there were two. But I don't think you can find the articles now.

Reactions: 30
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---
Urghhh! She ran the London Marathon did she, even though it’s quite blatantly racist? And it rained, which we all know is racist.

Well, I hope her trainers got soaking wet and she gets trench foot.
---
Look at those gorgeous dolphin teeth!!

Reactions: 33
Maybe they didn't 'personally inform' Harry that the Queen had died because he hadn't actually bovvered to go and see her before she died.
If Horrid had been one of the first to be informed 100% the first thing he would have done is inform the Ho, who would have taken great pleasure in leaking the news before other's who should be informed before it was announced to the general public, The way Horrid and the Ho behaved the week of the Queen's death and especially on the day was abhorrent, they are both nasty nut jobs!

Reactions: 52
The thing is: we haven't seen them at all. It's not that they just don't want to show them, as we have seen them in the reality show, it's like the Harkles feel that knowing their children is a privilege they don't want to bestow.

There is a lot of shadiness around the children subject, but I wouldn't be surprised that in the end it's only about surrogacy, and the ILBW is making this big mystery just to be in control of something she can use to blackmail and hurt TRF.
---
Last year, between the Jubilee and the funeral, he spent more than 16 days in the UK, right?

Reactions: 27
Leaking to the Telegraph that Charles had written to her after Oprah and she remained unhappy about the response. Sussex are denying they leaked and are throwing the telegraph sugar under the bus.
“It’s a dirty game”
---
They just need to let out the waist
---
My second pic out of five as promised xx.

View attachment 2123077

I can't resist it ..one more then two for tomorrow x...

View attachment 2123079
Omg can I have these on a mug immediately?!

Reactions: 22
In the Telegraph article she is only called The Duchess of Sussex which to me is a tell tale sign that she is the person behind them unless the paper always calls Catherine The Duchess of Cambridge or Princess of Wales. Does anyone know their usual terminology??

Reactions: 28
this in comments - 5 changes to the article before publication...
Why did the Telegraph agree to all these changes? They should have just pulled the article if it's so inaccurate. The Telegraph used to be a reputable paper, as far as such a thing exists. Or maybe there are none anymore.

Reactions: 44
Why did the Telegraph agree to all these changes? They should have just pulled the article if it's so inaccurate. The Telegraph used to be a reputable paper, as far as such a thing exists. Or maybe there are none anymore.
I think you've answered your own question there

Reactions: 33
This is the first version saved on WayBackMachine:

I'll save this in the Wiki, along with the version we have there. I wonder whether I ought to save version 8 too?!

Reactions: 34
My ponderings of the recent Lies of Smegatron -

She clearly released The Telegraph Letter.
Done with intent to push "I am relevant & important to the King, he wrote to me personally". And to move focus from Coronation non attendance & also the release of Arsehole Finances. I think it's worked.

There seems to be a lot more negative on twitter now, a lot more push back, but because it's more balanced than the sugars, it is exposing the lack of action from The Palace. I am trying not to let it work.

Reeks attendance at the Coronation in my opinion is not to do with her. I think it is a demand from The Palace to keep titles. You cannot have a Duke & son turn down an invite to the Coronation. Bad optics.

Reactions: 29
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.

Reactions: 35
I think Harry will definitely come to this Coronation because it's his Dad's and last attempt at relevance. Assuming that the next one will be 20-25 year's time (Wills) unless all is forgiven by then, Harry won't want to bow to his brother.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.