Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pointless to remove them, isn't KC3 supposed to be King of everyone, supporters or not? (I highly doubt Charlie has anything to do with this list anyway). Bloody daft.

I was a bit disappointed not to see ‘Obey the Cow God’ by Green Jelly or ‘Unfit for Human Consumption’ by Carcass on the list. What kind of shindig is this??!!!

Reactions: 21
I still want the poop on husband number one. Yes I believe that she was married to a number one and it was annulled. Hope the guy knows how lucky he was to get rid of her.
Must look at the media surrounding her, and then leave the house wearing a big " life is good" smile

Reactions: 30
Wonder what Allison P Davis, of the Cut is doing now after being markled.

And also the female doctor that quit the practice suddenly

Reactions: 37

Well Page 6 can't get anything right!!!

Harry reportedly received the call “some time” after his brother, which left him scrambling to find transportation from Germany, where he was visiting for the Invictus Games.

Reactions: 19
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---

Reactions: 23
The person whose photo was used is a U.S. “fashion and beauty” blogger/“influencer”. She’s also a hot mess and a total show (IMO) and might consider it an honor to have her photo used in this way.

Reactions: 18
As a fan of Steely Dan, I can only hope that whenever the news comes out, The Royal Scam will be the background music. I can’t imagine what everyone was thinking - news like this can’t be hidden long-term. Much less damage will be done, I think, if it turns out to be a surrogacy situation rather than imaginary children. I would think that the immediate revocation of titles and places in the line of succession would have to take place. And I understand that Elba is lovely, if remote.

Reactions: 22
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---
Is that that racist cunt who tries to cause trouble between segments of society?

Reactions: 30
Is this separation from each other and other children a set up for the divorce? If we are to believe any of this, it’s is extraordinary way to treat a brother and sister unless the parents are separated, divorced. The boy live with dad and the girl lives with mum. I can totally see Megabitch wanting to merch Lily endlessly, poor child. But doesn’t give a crap about Archie. Who seems to have been ignored the moment Lily was born.

At any rate those children are not living in a stable, loving home and I feel sorry for them. They really don’t have a chance. Unless they have a loving nanny who sticks it out for many years while they grow. But I can’t see nannies sticking around very long with that bitch for a boss. So the children have to go thru an endless parade of nannies. What a nightmare for them.

Hoping those children do not exist but I fear they do.

Reactions: 27
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.

Reactions: 60

But but but..,she SAID that there was no version of her not doing absolutely everything to fit in. She SAID it, so it MUST be true…

Reactions: 26
We have been sadly neglecting Pablo! Someone needs to check in on him STAT!
It breaks my heart to admit this but I don’t think Pablo exists.
---
The Telegraph leak…bottom line.

Megabitch is having a mental breakdown after her first leak about racism failed. Now she is backtracking on that claim and throwing out other shit (8 edits worth) hoping something will stick and get the reaction she is desperately hoping for. So far nothing, who is leaking what is getting more attention than the RF are awful, treated her badly, etc etc etc. Stupid bitch, we have heard it all before and we don’t care anymore so FO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

I even noticed when watching Camilla, A Country Life yesterday that when QCC was walking to an event when she stopped to talk to or wave to the public they had blurred the children's faces.

I wonder if this happens when they replay events. It's a bit hard when it's live.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.