Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I'm inclined to agree with you that it's extremely unlikely Charles or any other member of the family has communicated with them directly since the Orca interview. They know anything they say will be twisted by the Harkles against them. The invitation to the Coronation would have been done through official channels too.

As I said the only point of interest here is who was the source talking to the Telegraph?
100% a Harkle minion. That's why from the beginning no comments were allowed. She doesn't deny it on the statement that was released by Scooby Doo. If the source wasn't perfectly identified as close to one of the sides, the feature would probably have been blocked by the legal team at the newspaper and the journalist days as such would be numbered. No one on TRF side would have leaked such a thing, with such a skew. And it has to be either camp KC3 or camp Markle. Also, no one in TRF would have done so on the anniversary of the late Queen. So this was 100% the ILBW and now she is clumsy spinning it with the narrative that she has moved on. Let's see for how long.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Hula flight

VIP Member
Was this the face she was planning to unveil at the coronation?
Then an invite wasn't extended so she had to introduce a Ted talk with a dodgy photo guy instead !
What a come down.Netflix & Spotify must be shitting themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I'm confused over lettergate. Did Charles write to them? Did Smegz respond? Why did the Telegraph publish if neither of these things were confirmed? If she's denying it and the palace haven't confirmed that this happened, then why haven't they pulled the article?

The only point of interest here is who was the source of the story.

Do I care about any of this crap? Not really 😕
The whole language is vague enough to convince me that there were no letters to the ILBW. Oh I believe she wrote letters to the whole family - and has kept the receipts to leak as she pleases like she has done with her father. But I believe no one wrote her back and specially not after the Orca interview. It would never be safe to allow her to possess such artefacts. The most innocuous communication will be twisted, and, even without communication, they will fake it - I don't believe William texted the dimwit after Orca, I believe that was painful acting of a fake script for the Netflix cameras.

• Sick
  • Angry

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I used to think the ILBW was very pretty. I don't know what she is doing with herself. She used to brand herself as a yogi - her mother was a yoga teacher, allegedly - but her body is not the one of a person who practices a lot. She is turned between a cliché wannabe chic (all dark over expensive clothes for the brunch with the LA charity), a relatable California wannabe stylish mom (the dark mess of a jumpsuit with the bunions out) and the trashy but wealthy wannabe famous reality star a la Kardashian (the look of today). It's sad when you are over 40 but haven't figured out how to dress for your body and age, and also haven't yet decided who you really are.

• Wow
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

View attachment 2123917
Yes just look at her face
Looks like her arse in the wrong place

She's wearing a syrup too, everythings false and fucked up and doesn't resemble a
Poc at all now, she's erased her heritage.

What a six faced Cunt she is, and her face looks lopsided,one eye on the pot and the other up the chimney.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Most of us don’t believe they have children in their custody at all, so take the stories about school things with a buttload of salt!
Well no one has seen Archie going to school and no one has seen Lili going to daycare as they haven't been papped arriving or leaving once, actually since the Cut article was released nothing has been mentioned about Archie attending since.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
...The vicious toddlers can’t whinge that they weren’t invited...
Good heavens @Mock Turtle, for a moment there I thought you were slagging off the children 😲 I was about to return a post saying 'No, no, no darling @Mock Turtle, we NEVER slag children off' but then I realised you were talking about the parents :LOL: And I agree with you. A more vicious set of toddlers couldn't be found. Did give me a shock though, lol. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.
Hahaha ….. @Chita this post had me crying with laughter ….. ‘frostier than Harry’s todger’ and ‘harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine’ will now be kept in my records of phrases to use in future.

I fail to see how The Gruesomes, after all they have said and done to the RF, still wonder why they are treated with such disdain by them. They do know why, don’t they, but have absolutely nothing left to accuse them of and this is their last throw of the dice ….. ‘ the family were ‘cold’ to them’ ha …… cry me a river Smegs (whilst slowly sinking to the floor) your game is almost over, the barrel is well and truly empty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Last pic for tonight my fifth pic of dancing Queenie and Philip 😄😄 x

Resizer_16822295155411.jpg

Back later or tomorrow 😀💖 x

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
"Harry, the kisscam camera is going to come to you in three seconds, get ready"
"OK" (thumbs up)

SO STAGED

• Haha
  • Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm just dipping in and out what's the attempted Telegraph takedown, please?
Leaking to the Telegraph that Charles had written to her after Oprah and she remained unhappy about the response. Sussex are denying they leaked and are throwing the telegraph sugar under the bus.

indigocat

I had emergency alerts allowed on mine but I didn't get it.
So now I've disabled the feature. Don't want it now. (Sulking)

Besides, I think there's something more sinister to this.
Conspiracy theorist, that's me.

I never put that track and trace shite on my phone or that NHS app thing either.
And I don't trust Alexa.

I'm under the radar, me.
Renegade.
Oooh, I refuse to have an Alexa in my home too! It's how SkyNet will start. All this AI shenanigans petrifies me, as a child of the Terminator & T2 era.

Peg & Hazno are weapo s grade awful, to stay on track.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha