Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks til the Coronation. Let's hope there's no more shenanigans from the Harkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Olaf26

Chatty Member
And she’s messed it up again
Didn’t get court seats 🙈
Could’ve done a Michelle and Barak and kissed- but didn’t 🙈
Knew POW publicly said he was dreading kiss cam- one up for her- all she had to do was kiss the ginger Pube head- but she didn’t 🙈
Dressed in crumpled shorts and rolled up sleeves in her blazer 🙈
Could’ve taken Archie to enjoy the game like George going to football 🙈
FUCK OFF and give up ME ME ME

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
My second pic out of five as promised 😀😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16822294999125.jpg

I can't resist it ..one more then two for tomorrow 🥰 x...

Resizer_16822298115981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Everybody had their severe alert 🚨 ping on their phones?

I won’t lie, unlike ILBW and dumbo , but it scared the living shit out of me .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Has the RF ever had to pay the paparazzi to photo them? And has Smeg ever had her photo taken where she hasn't paid them? Is it me or over the last 5 days does she appear to be desperate. Something is coming

• Sick

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
She looks like a bad AI representation of herself. She probably thinks she looks amazing. Very kardashian.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yupitsme!!

Just to brighten the day 😍
View attachment 2123395
He will be the most spoiled out the 3 as he's the baby, he's such a wee cutiepie.
How can meghan and harry do that to their kids, deprive them of family? Not just the royals but her side as well... They missing out on their grandfather's and their cousins... My best memories always involved my grandfather when I was a kid.
Both should grow up and put the pettiness aside and maybe take a break away from doria, for some reason I think she could be the stirrer of shit because a good mother would encourage her child to grow up and act her age and stop being stupid..

• Sick

rowenagal

Chatty Member
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

Gawd her face looks different in that still shot from the video. Looks like she's had more work done and like so many others before her I think it makes her look much older. Still a nasty hag I see.

• Sick
  • Wow

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Yousef Hamza needs removed as well then as he's an anti monarchist.
Not just any old anti-monarchist, he wants to abolish it all, yet the little hypocrite can't wait to be amongst the celebration. I hope Yousaf won't be wearing full Scottish attire, no one can compete with Johnny on that!

• Sick
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
On the Stoat claims they may release a photo of the Flatpacks with our Late Queen, it will be interesting to see what happens. KC said he and Camilla met them at the PJ but they didn't. The Stoat said in a speech when HM died that she'd met them, but she didn't.

Reader comment, not the first to say this
"9scenic814 MIN AGO
Reply to CBCB - view message
According to the flight manifest for the trip back for the Jubilee. No children were named on it. If the kids were on the flight, the Pilot could lose his licence."

"According to MailOnline, some officials at the Palace were left feeling uncomfortable last year due to a lack of up-to-date photos of Archie to accompany his birthday messages on social media, instead using photos from just after he was born or from his official christening."

For "lack of up-to-date photos" read "photoshopped photos," that's what the RF were using and they knew it, knew it because they knew they weren't there when the photos were taken! 😁

"A source said: "The truth is the Prince of Wales has barely seen his grandson twice since he was born. In fact, every member of Harry’s family can easily count on one hand the number of times they saw Archie after he was born and before the family left the UK. It’s a very sad situation."

The Palace "uncomfortable" because they had to use old photos from just after Fffark's "birth" and his phony christening? How sad, my heart bleeds for them and how misleading is this spin. The POW hasn't seen his cardboard grandson at all, never mind "barely twice".
As for saying that every member of Harry's family "can count on one hand the number of times" they saw Ffark before he left the UK, more rubbish. Nobody saw him at all.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wonder what Allison P Davis, of the Cut is doing now after being markled.

And also the female doctor that quit the practice suddenly

• Haha
  • Wow

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Maybe with all the work she has had done she is hoping to sneak into the Coronation and won’t be recognised 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
We all knew shenanigans from this pair would be forthcoming, and it will continue right up to (and beyond) the Corrie.

They will be their own undoing. Let them get on with it. Just wait until the Corrie celebrations kick in, it will completely overshadow their crap.

Or even Keep Calm and Corrie On

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Most of us go get a new frock for a big event. The Ho had to go one better and get a new face 🤣🤣

and then got disinvited 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart