Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Gawd her face looks different in that still shot from the video. Looks like she's had more work done and like so many others before her I think it makes her look much older. Still a nasty hag I see.
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

1682339954914.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
Ahhh so thats where all the archewell money went?!?! It went on her shoddy cosmetic surgery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spotted floating on le twit

1682325251776.png

You just gotta laugh 😃

I don't know why they keep trying to say the photo is photoshopped (they seem to enjoy attacking Louis) when the picture details on Getty state that the picture must not be cropped or altered. They are truly delusional.

Just to brighten the day 😍
View attachment 2123395
The beaming happiness radiating from Charles. Louis (and the others, but he's the one in the photos) must bring Grandpa England so much joy and soothing.
(Yep, stealing GE from QEII who referred to GV thusly)

• Heart
  • Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
You're right it can't be hidden long term. It's interesting in the comments now many readers are now openly saying the children don't exist or are from surrogates.

If the Stoats admit their children are from surrogates, the RF will remove the titles that the Stoats have managed to get for them through blackmailing the RF. This will undo everything the Stoats have been fraudulently given - titles and places in the LoS. Not going to happen, and the RF would have some very difficult questions to answer.

The Stoats can keep up the Flatpack fraud indefinitely. People can speculate all they like but if the Stoats maintain they've got 2 Royal children it will hold. No matter how ludicrous the parties, pre-school hours away, other toddlers calling Legless 'Your Royal Highness'. All this is designed to pressurise Chuck, as the RF are the ones with the problem here and not the Stoats, and the Stoats will hold their nerve and demand money.

I'm trying to think how it could pan out with least damage to the Monarchy, and thought long ago that honesty would be the best policy. Come clean and get rid of the blackmailers. The Ho could say she was forced into deception by the RF. Whatever happens, the Ho will have a back-up plan and receipts and tie them up in knots for ever, unless the RF put their hands up and come up with a sensible explanation as to why they went along with the fraud. Free themselves and us, once and for all. The advantage of this now as opposed to even 2 years ago is that the Stoats have been exposed as corrupt and evil, trashing all their relatives except inmate Snakebite.

Medical confidentiality as a reason for the scam will not wash on a matter of constitutional importance like this. For medical confidentiality in normal everyday life like for us, the case would have to be examined and there would have to be real children for such confidentiality to apply. In the case of our Royal Family strict rules and protocols apply, but they've been made a joke of and our Monarchy has been brought into disrepute.

People would understand and the RF would weather the storm, and this is how Chuck should grow a pair. Not sitting the Stoat 10 rows back and not toasting Fffarrke.
"Fatty" Soames, in charge of handling the Stoats, please tell Chuck and William and Catherine. Come clean.
Not calling him "Fatty" as an insult, this has always been his nickname.
Actually If the children don’t exist or are from surrogates doesn’t matter which it is it puts Harry absolutely having committed treason and The wife committed Fraud

• Heart
  • Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
She can try as much as she wants to be Catherine but it’s all in the breeding and she ain’t got it.
Catherine has an air of quiet confidence.
Smeg has an air of desperation.
The class just isn’t there. Nowhere near.
You cannot buy it. Not with cosmetic work and designer rags or stolen shoes.
The Princess of Wales will always win the contest with little or no effort.

Commiserations to the also ran.
🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Wow

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
She’s gone from unable to let go of his hand, even through formal state funeral event, to not being seen with him. Definitely separated

• Haha
  • Heart

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Looking at the pictures of the two brothers, one is paying his respect laying a wreath for those lost in the war. The other is staging a papp picture (which allegedly causes him trauma) and then is going home to roll a reefer. My heart breaks for KC and the fact he has to see what a waste of space his youngest has become

She really needs to give Harry some acting lessons. He always seems to have that scowl on his face and her the stupid smile. How on the same day is she back to old hair colour and face?

That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
New wig, who dis

has she regenerated?

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She doesn't look 18 here, that could have been her graduation from junior high or middle school?
Yes this has been discussed on these threads numerous times. I think we have to accept that Smegz is the age she says she is because she couldn't alter her birth certificate, and if she really was older it would have been exposed by now. Besides Sam and her dad have also confirmed her age in the past and there's no reason for them to lie.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.
I'm pretty sure that I've read that in California it's not legal to pap minors without parental consent - so if you see pap shots of celebs with their kids you know that at least one of the parents have set it up

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
In honour of Peg's new face, I will be bringing boxes of bars of Caramac (to match her new face colour) to celebrate my VIP status in the VIP room 😊

• Haha
  • Heart