Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
The onl
Well Page 6 can't get anything right!!!

Harry reportedly received the call “some time” after his brother, which left him scrambling to find transportation from Germany, where he was visiting for the Invictus Games.
The only other grandchild that was there was William. Heir to the throne. None of her other grandchildren were there. What makes Hapless Harry think he was entitled to be there? You don't see Peter, Zara, the York ladies or the (then) Wessex children kicking up a fuss.
GOD HES A PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS CUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Surely paps would be hanging around trying to get pictures of them and the kids wouldn’t they? Do they do that sort of thing in America? But there aren’t any pictures of them near there home are there?
Pretty sure it is illegal to pap kids in California without parental consent (it came up on the Alice Evans thread and people with US legal knowledge stated this) so when celebrity kids get papped you know that a parent has set it up.

However the whole lack of any evidence of the kids makes me believe that they don't live there

Reactions: 36

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.
I suspect that Keir has been looking for an excuse to get rid of Corbyn's acolyte for a long time, hence why he acted so quickly.

• Haha

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
She's confused, she can't decide which Jennifer she wants to look like...Aniston or Lopez?

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I think Burrell was engaging in some hyperbole with his 10 rows back remark.
Of course, but why are people treating the comment as fact?

This is part of the problem. No one checks facts, they just repeat unfounded comments - journalists are the biggest culprits.
Misinformation spreading.
It's a big problem.

• Sick

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
It also annoys me how every zoom call they do is a ‘surprise’. It’s probably because no one would turn up if they knew they were coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Contacts?
Contacts and lighting and a weak attempt at distracting from the fact that the original actress, Natalie Portman, was brought in to re-record the Disney elephant documentary
I had read at the time that it was Portman originally billed to do the voiceover, but Hawwy's wise words hip-checked her out of the arena so that "my love" could do it instead.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵😀💖 xx

From the last 🧵 thread @ChaoticArtist, I read your message I think the queen and her husband would enjoy that 😀😀😀❤❤ Later in the day when I'm free I make some pics of them enjoying themselves and post them later 😀❤❤❤😀😘 xx.
Sorry very much to hear your situation on your second paragraph, sadly I logged off after my last message as it was near 5 in the morning and gone to bed but I send you loads of love and hope everything turned out ok, (not caught up on last thread yet) Love and hugs Pom ❤❤❤❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xxxx

..For @Meemew the mug sounds a nice idea thank you 😀❤💕💖🤗😘 xxxx

Resizer_16822539869831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

GlassesReading

as someone said above - court side seats are where the A list sit - Beckhams, PPOW, Kardashians etc

H&M look like they're in the corporate box for a well done treat courtesy of "Topps Tiles" best sales people in 2022.

Megz is pleased because she heard she just won the raffle and has won a tub of grout (might come in handy?) and told she sit can next to the coach driver on the way home.
1682415414342.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

GlassesReading

Puts me in mind of a child's toy where there are interchangeable features Mrs Potato meets Mrs PotHead Megz - I think it's the fillers expiring and being replenished as well as weight up and down.
1682344043544.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35