Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well no one has seen Archie going to school and no one has seen Lili going to daycare as they haven't been papped arriving or leaving once, actually since the Cut article was released nothing has been mentioned about Archie attending since.
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.

Reactions: 39

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm confused over lettergate. Did Charles write to them? Did Smegz respond? Why did the Telegraph publish if neither of these things were confirmed? If she's denying it and the palace haven't confirmed that this happened, then why haven't they pulled the article?

The only point of interest here is who was the source of the story.

Do I care about any of this crap? Not really 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As the duo keep trying to pull attention on them (waaagh! - I still wonder what stunt they'll pull for Charlotte's birthday, especially how close it is to the Coronation. The paparazzi stumble over the family walking Sprog to high school, for he is a child genius, after all?) Catherine keeps calm and carries on - The Baby Bank, Windsor (according to the press release, they were founded in 2015 and have supported over 21,500 individuals)

1682334203962.png
1682334258325.png

Off-topic

RIP Len Goodman, when I last saw him I thought he looked a little frail - just reading, he was battling bone cancer. Oh, the poor man. He always seemed such a gentleman.
Also:
Alastair Bruce shared this little gem from the obituary of Barry Humphries (I adore him and Dame Edna, they've been giants in my life for as long as I can remember 😭😭😭) in The Daily Telegraph
1682334378370.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
She looks totally different to a month ago when she was papped in West Hollywood because even though she was hiding her face by wearing sunglasses it didn't look like she had any work done.
MESSAGE FOR HARRY ENFIELD
If you do a new series of The Windsors, you need to use a different actress each time Meghan is on screen. Perhaps you could have her husband assuming any random female is her and freaking out because he doesn't know what she looks like anymore 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.
My phone is 4G and I'm not with O2 or Three.
I've been snubbed.
Sulking.
I blame the British media.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Looking at the pictures of the two brothers, one is paying his respect laying a wreath for those lost in the war. The other is staging a papp picture (which allegedly causes him trauma) and then is going home to roll a reefer. My heart breaks for KC and the fact he has to see what a waste of space his youngest has become

She's a performing seal when cameras are around, SeaWorld is her calling.

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I saw someone comment on TheRoyalFamily official instagram calling him an autistic brat! When I went on to this person's profile, it said she was a teacher!!! Imagine a teacher bullying a 5 year old.
should be reported to her employer. As the parent of an autistic child, I would be out for blood🤬

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I randomly wondered if Kate is a Tattler who posts anon in this thread and thought I'd pop my swede in to say so and just leave that there 🤭
Shush it's me!! and incidentally Slack Alice and Apricot Dildo are both deranged,duplicitous,deluded,deceitful CUNTS

Love to all Tattlers from W and C and they are now so fucked!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I’m not sure I believe the 10th Row thing, I wager he’ll be 2nd row somehow. It would look very petty if KC3 has him sat 10th row, even if he deserves it. I think he’ll just be kept away from William.
JMO, but maybe it's just 10th seat down the row, with the DDoE, Anne/Tim and maybe the Gloucesters as a buffer for the Waleses for the seating, TV close-up shots, and leaving the Abbey. I'd imagine working Royals going back to BP in carriages will all leave first.

Then Haz can't do anything "creative" to get in a shot with William, like changing sides during the walk at PP's funeral or doing a Smeg and barging through the seats.

We might get the odd mugshot here and there of the "slapped arse" face, but he won't be able to complain he's not "front row".

• Sick