Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duee

VIP Member
Genuine question: when was she last seen? I haven't heard of her doing an interview or being papped since Spare came out?

It's just possible that if she's in hiding, they're planning to spring another totally-carried-naturally-by-Megs baby on us and say she was preggo all this time?
Did she collect that award she paid for? Might have been her last appearance but actually I don’t recall any photos from that event so you might be right.

Last time someone suggested that she might have had some face/nose/whatever surgery, but who knows what she’s really up to as she is not showing up in public

Reactions: 17

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Looool they would too😄😄😘 xx.
Your Felix has bundles of personality,.though sorry to hear he can be a bit bitey too, but you made me laugh when you mention slapping your legs with the slipper and how cute you gave him an ice cube ❤❤❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Heatwaves are horrible, and I know there it can get extremely hot. For me anything over 22 C degrees/ 71.6 F is too much.

Your little dash friend sounds cute ❤ xx.

For you and Felix ❤💕🤗🥰❤😘 xx...

View attachment 2099078

and on the subject of shoes and Meghan, I brought her some clown shoes lol 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.....

View attachment 2099084

Oooh yes! It's already 30C+. Predicted to be 40C during my next exhibition.

Thank you so much for the ice - much needed ♥♥😍😍🤗🤗😍 I do that to the Pup sometimes 😂😂 he was being cranky a little while ago, so I was telling him to go have some cold water. Like all kids he was sceptical until he had a drink 🤦 I have to go out sourcing today 🤦 God help me 🙏

Those shoes seem to fit her way better than her usual ones. You made the perfect choice 👌🤭😂

ETA: Thank you. My photographer friend said the same thing about him when I first showed him a photo of Felix. I raise characters 😂😂 The ones I had before him were all very smart and fun. The second one was way more obstinate than most people like their dogs to be, but he was such a loyal companion. I miss them all still ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Shushex

VIP Member
sorry i pressed enter and posted the new fred too soon

here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
What happened to the triumphant red carpet slut strut for the met gala hmmm??????
---

Love this!! It's funny. I have two girls right now. I raised one from a puppy, and my other stunning girl is a retired showdog. Life for many show dogs can be grim, but she had a wonderful, careful, loving breeder and is such a steady, happy girl. However, it is clear she is confused by human kisses. My girl I raised from a puppy has many primate behaviors, she stands on her hind legs to embrace me, and loves human kisses. My beauty queen bounces on her hund legs and is cuddly and lovey but always looks a little confused by human hugs and kisses. If you are interested in dog training and have not read this I reccomend:
Amazon product

It's a wonderful, incisive book which discusses the differences between primate and canine behavior.

To make this harkle related, what I don't understand is the cold blooded, reptilian, slithering behavior from the ex-royals of montecito.
I remember reading this book when we got our first dog! I'd read a lot of books at the time, including doggie first aid manuals, then got hands-on training at the local unit of People For Animals (SPCA-like NGO).

Even without the training I knew better than to pick up an injured dog by his scruff though. Unlike Sparry 😠

I have just woken up and chosen violence 😂

KatLit

VIP Member
Which reminds me...I haven't been able to find the M&S coronation chicken flatties for ages! What's going on M&S?
supply issue(outing myself!)😀. But a jar of the sauce and marinate with a sprinkling of dessicated coconut. It works!

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
You're welcome 😀❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loool at Felix feeling jealous, hope you got your slipper back and your foot is a lot better 💕❤🥰😘 xx.
Me too, I don't know the breed but it looks a bit like a dash hound.

On the subject of slippers and feet, I've just come across Meghans shoe collection 😀😄😄😄🤭😘 xx..

View attachment 2099034
Smegsy's shoes 😂😂😂😂😂👌♥

The leather ones would be pinching her bunions just so, especially if they are brand new 😉

😂 Yes, got the slipper back. He just wanted attention so was slapping my leg with it, but I bribed him with an ice cube 😉 we are going into a heatwave in April - have to get some use out of it 😂😂 foot is okay - he managed to scratch an insect bite and also my feet hurt permanently from his gnawing/general achy stuff, but as long as I can walk and not stumble around like Smegs, I'm happy 🤭 at least I know better than to try wearing heels when I can't walk in them. And I carry spare sports shoes 😉

Looks like a dash hound to me too. We have a dash friend we haven't met in a bit, but she looks pretty similar to the little one in that photo.

• Heart
  • Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
If Haz appears on the balcony, smeg will be furious. I don't think he'll be on the balcony to be honest. I think it's being made very clear to him that he's no longer a working royal and therefore doesn't get the perks.

Something that came to mind though. There was a custody case in the States, where the American mother had filed charges against the foreign husband, I think for drugs so that he wouldn't be allowed back in the country. It backfired on her when the judge announced that since the father couldn't access the States, then the children would have to live with him. And the mother could visit his country to see them. I think they were filthy rich or something but can't remember anymore details. Do you think smeg might know about this case?
Wasn’t it the mum out of Gossip Girl or something?

Reactions: 15

Pom Bear

VIP Member
For some reason this was especially delightful this morning. Spit out my coffee even. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Loooool 😀😄😄😄❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx
---
Oooh yes! It's already 30C+. Predicted to be 40C during my next exhibition.

Thank you so much for the ice - much needed ♥♥😍😍🤗🤗😍 I do that to the Pup sometimes 😂😂 he was being cranky a little while ago, so I was telling him to go have some cold water. Like all kids he was sceptical until he had a drink 🤦 I have to go out sourcing today 🤦 God help me 🙏

Those shoes seem to fit her way better than her usual ones. You made the perfect choice 👌🤭😂
Wow that's very hot already!
You're welcome 💖❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx.
Aww glad he enjoyed the cold water and ice cube 😁🧊

Thank you 😄 I just have to add some drawing pins inside to make them a bit more uncomfortable lol 😄 xx
Good luck sourcing today ❤💖💖🥰🤗😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LuluBanks

I absolutely disagree the they should NEVER have been given the wedding they had.
1. Meghan Markle was Divorced
2. Harry was no longer longer directly in line for the throne and has not been in direct line since George was born.
Did they have a choice? It was a public wedding and I’m sure shop keepers made lots of money selling wedding themed stuff on two continents. And I’m sure there was a boost in tourist dollars. And tv advertising etc. The wedding wasn’t private or anything like that. It stands to reason that if the public didn’t want to pay for not important royal weddings they’d tell their politicians to stop letting the royal family use tax money for stuff like that. The royal family is rich and certainly capable of paying for their own weddings!

Reactions: 14

Elainne

It has always seemed odd that Rachel & Harold had the full shebang in St George's Chapel - yet KC3 & C had to do a Civil bit in the local Register Office & only had a blessing in the Chapel. Was there an intervening change to the Canon Law?
Yes, I've never thought about that before, why didn't Camilla and Charles get the big church wedding?

Reactions: 14