Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Hey guys. Needed time off to get into a better place w/the loss of a friend I’ve known since I was 14. He died on Easter Sunday late afternoon. It has been so hard knowing we’ll never talk again as we talked and/or text every day. I miss him terribly and know he’s in good hands now, but my ❤ aches for his 11-yr-old son who has a Narc mother who will haul him off to the Philippines. If I could take him I would. Family can’t do a thing. It’s a shit show no one saw coming with his passing. I can only pray things will be okay.
That's so sad. :( Sorry for your loss, and hope everything turns out positive for the little boy.

And thread with latest YouGov rankings. Nice to see Edward getting better ratings.

Andrew, Smeg and Hazza at the bottom as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Just_me1954

VIP Member
@ChaoticArtist Thank you for your lovely message I just read in the last thread 😀💖❤💕💗💕😘 xxx.
For you Corgi Pom noses for your lovely reply 😊❤❤❤❤😘 xxx

View attachment 2096500

View attachment 2096501

View attachment 2096502

and on topic some older pics from my albums 😀 xx...

View attachment 2096516

View attachment 2096517

View attachment 2096519

View attachment 2096520

View attachment 2096529

View attachment 2096524

View attachment 2096521
Dont forget the penis ladder @Pom Bear

• Haha
  • Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
Yes, I've never thought about that before, why didn't Camilla and Charles get the big church wedding?
Would have been really bad optics I think the ONLY reason Harry and Meegain got one because they would have played the race card

TheSheep

Oh dearsie, two of Myra's tweets. I believe her minge-iness is miffed.
View attachment 2097757
Myra
@SussexPrincess

I want to make it very clear the Queen Camilla’s biographer is spreading a racist lie that meghan was never pregnant and Archie doesn’t exist…Camilla’s biographer… Camilla and Charles also recent hired someone to their team who worked for the Daily Mail for decades

Let’s talk about how this is a sick obsession and the UK wants her dead

View attachment 2097749
It will all come out
And when it comes out, the minge will blame Camilla…oh yes

Reactions: 19

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Could one of you lovely people please tell me what the deal is with the children not existing?
I watch a lot of YouTube about these two but try staying away from this thread. It gets too busy over on the krusties one so no time.
The kids do exist, don't they? Or am I misunderstanding it?

• Haha
  • Sick

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
BIB …… fingered food ?

I’ve heard of ‘finger food’ but not sure I like the sound of ‘fingered’ food or the idea of eating it! Lol 😂
that would be the roasted battered chicken goujons then ....
and the crispy cod balls ...
well fingered

• Haha
  • Sick