Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lililyly

I’m sorry if this has already been posted, but I just saw this story advertised on DM. You have to laugh don’t you!!?
View attachment 2097973
I didn’t click on it because this woman and her desperate and wearisome campaign on behalf of her ‘sistah’, the Douchess of nothing, has became very predictable by now.

I don’t know how this woman gets any work done in between all the grifting she does on TV, declaring everything under the sun as racist, and licking Meghan Markle’s brown starfish.
Noodle hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hula flight

VIP Member
The facts speak for themselves. There has been rumours she had a hysterectomy aged 28 not sure how true that is. The photos of her pregnancies where she is clearly wearing moon bumps which slipped at times. You can look back on threads or Google these images. The reborn doll they presented to the world as 2 day old Archie. Photoshopped photos of christening and of HMTLQ and HMTLDOE gazing at the doll. Photoshopped images of Lilibets 1st birthday hence her nickname princess nolegs. No in the wild sightings of them with the children only orchestrated images on NF of children which are rumoured to be children of friends or child actors. Lots of images of her carrying small kid in slings that are obviously reborn dolls with dangling legs. Google Gavin Gringas. (Archie) and Rebecca Cord (Lilibet). Lots out there if you look in the right places. Reports from visitors that there is no sign of children in their home such as toys food etc. hope that helps. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country.
I thought lnvisibet was Stassi Schroeders girl?

Reactions: 18

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
My Nana used to say “she’s just like a big washerwumman“ Glaswegian grannies don’t mince their words.
My Glaswegian Dad used to sing
“if you see a big fat wumman ,
Standin oan the corner bummin..
That’s our Fergie” ***

*** he didn’t say Fergie, just any whoever was annoying him at the time e.
And bummin means bragging, being mouthy

• Haha

Jusa

VIP Member
@Who'syer
Hey guys. Needed time off to get into a better place w/the loss of a friend I’ve known since I was 14. He died on Easter Sunday late afternoon. It has been so hard knowing we’ll never talk again as we talked and/or text every day. I miss him terribly and know he’s in good hands now, but my ❤ aches for his 11-yr-old son who has a Narc mother who will haul him off to the Philippines. If I could take him I would. Family can’t do a thing. It’s a shit show no one saw coming with his passing. I can only pray things will be okay.
So sorry for your loss, sending hugs to you

• Heart
  • Sad

LuluBanks

Presumably because they're the first black pwince and pwincess of the UK? Would be interested to know what percentage black heritage a person can have and still be considered black.
In the USA, that would be one drop. And in the USA, slave status was inherited via the mother so there is that too. Blood quantum isn’t relevant.

• Wow

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
I think I remember reading that it was because at that time it was frowned upon as he was divorced AND the future head of the CofE. Call it conflict of interest.
Also the optics that they had admitted adultry with each other. I remember there being unease in case they would be booed but they got a warm reception.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
The facts speak for themselves. There has been rumours she had a hysterectomy aged 28 not sure how true that is. The photos of her pregnancies where she is clearly wearing moon bumps which slipped at times. You can look back on threads or Google these images. The reborn doll they presented to the world as 2 day old Archie. Photoshopped photos of christening and of HMTLQ and HMTLDOE gazing at the doll. Photoshopped images of Lilibets 1st birthday hence her nickname princess nolegs. No in the wild sightings of them with the children only orchestrated images on NF of children which are rumoured to be children of friends or child actors. Lots of images of her carrying small kid in slings that are obviously reborn dolls with dangling legs. Google Gavin Gringas. (Archie) and Rebecca Cord (Lilibet). Lots out there if you look in the right places. Reports from visitors that there is no sign of children in their home such as toys food etc. hope that helps. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country. As for how long they can keep up the pretence, I think that’s debatable. They’ve done it for the last few years and not a peep in the press. I doubt the marriage will last much longer and her and the invisibles will disappear into oblivion.
Thanks Anne. I really appreciate the detail. I will be watching loads of videos on this tonight ❤

• Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Cash gifted by Charles would likely be counted as income in the divorce and support assessments, especially if there were regular handouts. The RF know a split will happen so they won’t risk getting remotely embroiled in the financial mess. The Bank of Pa closed up in 2020 and will likely never open again IMO.
BUSINESS HOURS ARE OVER BABY!

• Haha
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
So what will she pull? There will be some pap shot. Perhaps commentating on some program?

Shushex

VIP Member
Joanna Lumley has worked very hard for The Justice for The Gurkas campain and several other worthwhile causes meanwhile fergie the only thing she has done is a few kiddie books afew romance books and make friends with dodgy men
and flog herbalife or some other pyramid scheme MLM.

• Haha

Duee

VIP Member
How many times can she misspell duchess?! Surely every time she types dutchess, a red squiggly line appears?
I believe it’s on purpose… I don’t think she is real deal, just making fun/parody of sugar but she is so convicing she appears being (and enjoys being mistaken) a sugar.”
I might be wrong though.