Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
His dodgy career depends entirely on his royal pedigree and he'll always have that cachet however seedy. Nothing will take away the fact that his father is King, and his brother will be King of an ancient and powerful Monarchy. He's forever a hostage, a liability and a blood tie and the RF will never be rid of him. For this reason I can't see a divorce, making her a mere ex-wife eventually replaced by a fresh even duskier Duchess of Sussex. The fake children now legally embedded in our Royal Family are a concrete guarantee and insurance for life, as planned.

If the Stoat's been in the UK for some time he's had plenty of time to talk to his father. If he's leaving immediately after the Coronation, she won't be coming over to stage a stunt here. But something will happen.
I don’t believe he left after court. He may go back, but I don’t think he ever left the UK.

Reactions: 21

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It really is trending lol.
Screenshot of some of the tweets out there…View attachment 2098404
View attachment 2098405
Advertising 😉

BIB …… fingered food ?

I’ve heard of ‘finger food’ but not sure I like the sound of ‘fingered’ food or the idea of eating it! Lol 😂

Was going to say they should have kept the Gruesomes away from it 😂😂😂

I hate anyone touching my food (in front of me, at least. I know how food is made but would rather not think about it). I refuse to eat chapattis or dosas or toast if dad tries to hand them to me instead of letting me take them from the dish or serving on a plate. Even if he made/heated them up. Mum's the only one who is allowed to handle my food.

Stems from my narc uncle's narc wife's handling of basically anything. She is extremely unhygienic, doesn't wash her hands much, gets the domestic help to do everything from prep to cooking. And they aren't hygienic at all. Won't describe the state of things, especially food, in their house because eww 🤮🤮🤮 I lost 6 kgs in 3 days the last time I had to visit them.

Once when I was in school, we took both my mother's brothers and their wives out for lunch at the city's poshest restaurant. My order of noodles arrived with a gorgeous tomato cut like a rose because the staff knew I loved it. She picked up the tomato and started squeezing it. Mum thought I'd refuse to touch the dish. And then that creature tried to put it back 😱😱 but thankfully the waiter quickly brought the dish to me and started serving, so she was forced to keep the tomato. Eternally grateful to those staff ♥

And since Smegs looks a lot like her and we have seen her and Sparry do some questionable things (crotch scratch in the white/black outfit! Strange stains when they step out of vehicles!), they do seem very capable of fingering the food 🤮😂😂😂

ETA: I am priming platter and tray bases tonight. Colour suggestions welcome because I can't make up my mind at all 😂 Will be adding lots of mirrors! Maybe even send one to Smegs though I doubt it will make a difference 😂

• Wow
  • Sick

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Joanna Lumley has worked very hard for The Justice for The Gurkas campain and several other worthwhile causes meanwhile fergie the only thing she has done is a few kiddie books afew romance books and make friends with dodgy men
I love Joanna.i met her mum once..

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C talks abouts the hacked post about the surrogacy. Will wait for lovely mardymare to do her great transcript!

• Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
From Jan Moir 😂😂

If she's not at the Coronation, what will Meghan be doing?

Hear ye, hear ye. It was verily announced this week that the Duchess of Sussex will not be attending the Coronation of King Charles. It's a no from her.

If Oprah is not going, neither is Meghan. If Joe Biden is not going, why should Meghan bother?
Travelling all that way only to get egged by a load of puffed-up chicks when she can get all that in her own hen coop at home?

Harry is going to attend briefly, no doubt wearing that familiar expression which suggests a fraught lobster is on the loose inside his underpants.

Can I just say something? It's going to be marvellous. I simply cannot wait to see the great man-baby stomping around Westminster Abbey watching Daddy get crowned, only not in the way Harry would prefer.

In the meantime, exactly what will Meghan be doing when she is Not Attending The Coronation? Here are my best guesses:

1. Not Attending The Coronation. That in itself is a lifetime's vocation to which the Duchess of Sussex is now dedicating herself.

2. Accepting a Lifetime Humanitarian Award from Gloria Steinem for Not Attending The Coronation.

3. Not wearing a tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

4. Not wearing a tiara that is not her first choice tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

5. Podcasting about Not Attending The Coronation.

6. Being photographed handing out sandwiches to the homeless while NATC.

7. Washing her hair.

8. Otherwise engaged.

9. Practising the Coronation Curtsey she won't drop.

10. The End.
oooh i love this! should we have a poll in the net thread with reasons/ways Walmart will upstage he Corrie? since my circadian rhythm seems to revolve around starting new threads nowadays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Chita

VIP Member
Maybe TW could go and visit her Dad while Harry is away. There is another elderly man,kept from ever meeting his grandchildren.

or invite him to this important birthday party shes having for Archie.

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
What I predict in years to come in the divorce battle will possibly be Hazno trying a redemption arc, saying Meghan manipulated his grief over his mother, made him do it etc, he’ll go to rehab and pull out a tiny violin and say it’s not his fault. She’ll claim he manipulated her, lied to her about things, set her up to fail etc etc. this will go on YEARS.

I really do think Harry will try the Prodigal Son angle.
I truly hope you're right BC the alternative is tragic. If she jumps first and gets full custody based on his admission 9th drug use and mental illness and the kids are weaponized he'll spiral deeper and deeper into drugs and his Sarlaac-like pit of hate (that's the hole in Star Wars/Empire Strikes that slowly digests it's victims eternally for you not obsessed w/ Jedis lol!) Probably looks like her minge.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Life is short and unpredictable. Always kiss your pup (and all those you love! ❤)
When I kiss mine, if he's in the mood he'll "suffer through" (actually loves it but pretends not to) until he's all kissed out, then he starts biting me. If he's not in the mood he'll just bite me. Sometimes he 'bites' (not hard, but opens his mouth pretty wide which is really weird because that's not how I kiss) as a way of kissing back. Sometimes he brings his toy. Sometimes he thinks it's a green signal for him to hump my arm. There are no loving snuggles though. I'm quite envious of all the snuggles in the video 😂

I would still trust him over the Gruesomes though. At least I can be sure that his response is always going to be violent 😂 And he's cute whereas they are not so I love even his violence even when he really upsets me.

• Haha