Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even just the coronation or other official things but family occasions like Easter at Windsor, Christmas at Sandringham. They will be seeing all the cousins and 2nd cousins as children together and wondering why weren't we there?

Reactions: 34
I think the big announcement will be Harry suddenly not attending, realizing his child's birthday is more important than the coronation. Then feeding off that news cycle for a bit. He knows he's out, she knows it. Now they get a chance to spin it even further. That or divorce. It's still utter chaos but I don't think even Oprah will touch them with a 10ft pole. Say what you will about her, but O can read a room and she's been dead silent.

ETA: Oprah's relationship with the public, with the Obama's, with news media in general can be impacted by this. She's not sticking her neck out for them

Reactions: 35
They did not say that they were pleased he was attending the announcement said they were PLEASED TO CONFIRM he was attending totally different thing
Or… they were pleased to confirm it’s [only] the Duke of Sussex attending…

Reactions: 31
If she announces the Divorce from Montecito, they'll have him on the balcony.

Reactions: 36
Is he weak or does he just love his son as frustrating as that is for us? it must all be pretty heartbreaking. Also after the coronation will he do something about the titles? We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 28
Wasn’t it the mum out of Gossip Girl or something?

Reactions: 15
You can see a mile off what’s happening here. She’s been paid off, I don’t think they are really together

Reactions: 32
Could be but as someone on Twitter pointed out, he can be at the coronation then fly back straight after and still make it in time for A's birthday because of the time difference, it's a possibility that it might just be doable.

Reactions: 27
Cash gifted by Charles would likely be counted as income in the divorce and support assessments, especially if there were regular handouts. The RF know a split will happen so they won’t risk getting remotely embroiled in the financial mess. The Bank of Pa closed up in 2020 and will likely never open again IMO.

Reactions: 34
If the Stoat has got what he wants as we suspect, this will greatly boost his profile. Son of the King, prominent position, a uniform of some kind - hopefully his fans in the States won't recognise his Swimming Medal 25 Yds for what it is.
Poor William and Catherine, especially if reports are true that Chuck wants a photo with his two sons. Why not take a leaf out of the Stoat's book and Photoshop one?
Hamster could do one for Reuters and release it to the world's media.
Where's @YeltsinsTank ?
Interesting that the only reports about security issues seem to be on the internet, downplayed in the UK press or not mentioned at all.

Reactions: 23
So Meghan isn't coming to the coronation so glad to hear that and Ive decided to start from this thread and keep up now, it's too important a subject for me to catch up at a later date xx

Reactions: 55
Is he weak or does he just love his son as frustrating as that is for us? it must all be pretty heartbreaking. Also after the coronation will he do something about the titles? We will have to wait and see.
As a father I think it must be absolutely heartbreaking so he does have my sympathy. But the priority of a monarch is to protect the monarchy at all costs, often to their own personal detriment. If this was TLQ and one of her offspring had trashed the monarchy in such a fashion she simply would have dropped them like a hot snot. I think KC3 is a very weak man but you're right, maybe in this instance, he is simply being human (but still at a cost to the monarchy).

Reactions: 26
That could be really funny.
The RF say they have samples of hair and done DNA tests.
Then the Markles have to explain that actually they aren’t their children, they are ones the borrowed for photos.
Then the RF want to know why the children they have seen on videos, zoom calls etc are not the real children…

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.