Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As to her not coming, I don't think she was worried about the booing, after all the RF do get booed. I think it's the South Park fall out, she wouldn't bear being laughed at or ridiculed and I think it was very likely lots of people would have the SP cartoons of them on their faces.
Totally agree with this. She wouldn't be able to bear being called the Prince's wife as SHE'S the star who gave up her "career" to be with this nobody 🙄
I also think she wouldn't have been able to handle seeing the rest up on the balcony, the ladies in tiaras and everyone taking historical photos without her being centre stage. Her entire plan when she met Harry, completely backfired. You need talent or a nice personality to be loved. She has neither.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I think after being stuck behind the candle at the funeral and being pretty much snubbed all around, she decided it wasn't going to get any better with Spare and all that having happened since then. She seemed to think if she gave sickly looks at Catherine at the walkabout, all would be forgiven and they would be back hugging and sharing lip gloss in no time 😉. She got quite a shock, I hope, on that score.

It will be interesting to see where he will be seated at the ceremony. I think it's already been said that it's only working royals for the balcony so hard luck 🤣.

I do wonder WHY he is coming. After being supposedly treated so badly 🙄 and all the rest of it... he still wants the limelight that comes with being a royal, I guess.
He’s coming because he’s a coward and he knows he has lied.. He needs to keep a little bit of access and communication going because Pa and William ignore him personally.

Reactions: 37
If Archie exists then he definitely wasn't born the day they claim he was. I don't think Harry would miss 1 birthday let alone 2 particularly at this age when kids start knowing what's going on.
I have always believed that Archie was born in April as an ambulance was spotted near Frogmore Cottage yet the media reported that the ambulance was just a driver training vehicle that was picking up food for students.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
quite agree - could quite easily have all come over, stayed at the cottage during the service & small birthday party afterwards, & both attended the concert - now there's no danger of anyone getting anywhere near them to snip a bit of hair...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think TRF have done their homework/groundwork some time ago and have the snips of hair safely under lock and key for when the right time comes.

I may be wrong but I hope I'm not.

Perhaps the Palace has its eye on history. They know the marriage will not last and they want a clean, historic, Meg-free Corrie with the full, blood family on display that can be rewatched in years to come and it will be important from this angle that Harry is given prominence. I am expecting him to be puce with rage and mean mugging throughout however.

Meghan Markle will very shortly be written out of history. She will go down the the annals of nothing…
I don’t think William would consent to Harold on the balcony alongside George, Charlotte and Louis . William holds a lot more power and say so now .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think after being stuck behind the candle at the funeral and being pretty much snubbed all around, she decided it wasn't going to get any better with Spare and all that having happened since then. She seemed to think if she gave sickly looks at Catherine at the walkabout, all would be forgiven and they would be back hugging and sharing lip gloss in no time 😉. She got quite a shock, I hope, on that score.

It will be interesting to see where he will be seated at the ceremony. I think it's already been said that it's only working royals for the balcony so hard luck 🤣.

I do wonder WHY he is coming. After being supposedly treated so badly 🙄 and all the rest of it... he still wants the limelight that comes with being a royal, I guess.
I'm not sure if he wants it but he definitely still needs it as all he has to trade on is his royal name. Harry has got zero qualifications or not much to offer anybody other than being Royal, so he still needs these spotlight events to be able to grift from, otherwise he really will become absolutely irrelevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
My hubs who has no love for the monarchy, is convinced that Harry will be allowed to wear a uniform and he will be on the balcony. I wonder if there isn’t something to this. Perhaps The King wanted him to be present for optics and he caved to these two requests. The trade off was that the wife stayed home. I think they really didn’t want her. As far as th kids are concerned no one cares that much about them for them to be a bargaining point. They would be too young to be seen anyway. ,
I think if that happens the people should turn their backs on the balcony that would definitely make a statement that could not be seen as anything but disapproval of the hypocrisy if that occurred

Reactions: 30
I mean if you have to ask…

No, in all seriousness, at this point I couldn’t say either way, and if any of us are unsure whether members of our monarchy actually exist or not, that seriously undermines the integrity of it as an institution and begs the fundamental question of should we continue to pay billions for something we aren’t even sure we can trust 🤷‍♀️
It's all a con, word on the street is KC3 is actually being played by Idris Elba and QC is Judi Dench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think William would consent to Harold on the balcony alongside George, Charlotte and Louis . William holds a lot more power and say so now .
Gosh I hope you are right. He could be snuck in on the far end away from the Wales family. I’m afraid Harold negotiated something to agree to show up.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm not sure if he wants it but he definitely still needs it as all he has to trade on is his royal name. Harry has got zero qualifications or not much to offer anybody other than being Royal, so he still needs these spotlight events to be able to grift from, otherwise he really will become absolutely irrelevant.
Oh he definitely needs it.

I think he misses the attention too though, despite his protests to the contrary. The video clip that was posted on the last thread showed him being the first to wave when they appeared out at Windsor for the walkabout.

As they were leaving, he also reaches back to the crowd for some final handshakes when the others are all already seated in the car. He claims to have hated all of the stuff that went with the role but I would bet he loved being seen as the 'fun prince' and he was quite popular way back then before all of this.

• Sick
  • Heart
Waves at fellow krusty.That’s my take on the kids too.

This is the way I feel.He is the one who betrayed his family.She just nodded and told him how right he was.
He may not have had the courage to do so without her support and encouragement, but boy, did he enjoy all those chat show moments.
Add to this his total hypocrisy coming to the Coronation.I hope that they check him for recording devices on the way in, and silver spoons on the way out.
And that the only thing talked about is the weather, and how handsome his brother is.
Hey 👋🏻 I'm not sure who I blame more. The betrayal is far worse from H as its his own family. But I do think someone who had issues as he clearly did (he was never an angel and was lucky a lot of his stories were buried or deflected) had he met the "right" person, she could have given him some love and he may have found his way. Instead of being poisoned away from not only his family, but his friends, his public role, his duties and his country.
I think she emotionally blackmailed him too with the suicide threats and bringing his mummy up.
Sometimes I think they deserve each other!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.