Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but a light at the end of the tunnel for some of us Americans Robert Kennedy Jr is announcing his candidacy for president in Boston on April 19.🙏🙏🙏🌥⛅🌦🌤☀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm just glad she's not coming! Prefer him not to either but this is the best of a bad deal.

He had to come to gain more content for his next book zzz

Reactions: 36
This is a much better solution.

I am really happy that Peg won't be there.

And I am starting to believe the separation rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Breaking news, Haz only to attend. Start making intervention and de-programmming plans now, Chuck, you might not get another chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m amazed he’s coming, I thought if anything she’d make him go just so she had an excuse to go herself. He’s a bloody hypocrite

Reactions: 30
It's the best option all round. Maybe now the RF can stage an intervention properly? With him away from her for a couple of days at the very least, then maybe they can grip him and knock some sense into him. Next stage would be to rescue the kids (if they exist).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I firmly believe she was barred , him alone and take it or leave it.

I am thrilled we’re not going to see her gurning her fake smile and extra dark bronzer sashaying up the aisle.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So what happened to the pivotal role for Archie and the singing happy birthday then….?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's the best option all round. Maybe now the RF can stage an intervention properly? With him away from her for a couple of days at the very least, then maybe they can grip him and knock some sense into him. Next stage would be to rescue the kids (if they exist).
Agree. Hoping C, W & H can all sit down alone and sort things out without M.

Reactions: 22
Do we think a sweet divorce announcement will be made the minute the crowning takes place.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And the way is clear for all the women plus Mike to wear the blingiest tiaras. I'm ordering mine now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently breaking. Sparry will come over for Corrie, but not her. Do I still make the big fat candle?

From a fellow migraine sufferer @ChaoticArtist : Feeling your pain and nausea and hope you feel better soon. 🥰 🤗
Thank you ♥🤗 I am already feeling much better, especially with the nice meal and cuddles from the little guy ☺ Yesterday he was freaking out when I was sick and kept biting me to get me to wake up. I guess I was slipping away or something? Was telling mum he's doing accupressure and it worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.