Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Harry coming alone it begs the question was Meghan even invited or was it just him? Something is definitely not adding up.

Reactions: 40
how much do you want to bet she'll come to UK and make a big appearance outside the Abbey a la Caroline of Brunswick?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just came here to say…..

Yesssssssssssssssss! In the greatly missed QE2’s words “Thank God Meghan is not coming.”

31994629-5785-491D-997B-F8471BA4F320.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He's visiting NI and meeting with Rishi Sunak then travelling to a state visit in an independent country what on earth has that got to do with H&M or Britain?
That oul fella from America has just had me stuck in a miles long queue on the motorway as his flipping motorcade drove on the other side of the motorway off on the next part of his jolly (sorry diplomatic visit 😒), waste of time and his carbon footprint for the vehicles alone is ridiculous his speech was sleep inducing. Can’t say I’m a fan but that’s probably because I hate getting stuck in traffic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And the way is clear for all the women plus Mike to wear the blingiest tiaras. I'm ordering mine now!
Oooh yes! That toxic "feminine" (nope) will be greeeeeeeen 😂😂 oooh nice business opportunity - I can sell her green makeup. Green foundation, primer, blush, bronzer etc. Or extra-strength violet/pink to help cover the green that she already will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I firmly believe she was barred , him alone and take it or leave it.

I am thrilled we’re not going to see her gurning her fake smile and extra dark bronzer sashaying up the aisle.
And probably some fake tiara too.
(Made me think about the “no tiara” BS because of Migraine)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's not coming?! Wow. Good, but I dread what she will unleash to distract...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen that Harry's coming but she isn't.

She's never setting foot in the UK again. Absolutely everybody knows it. The only reason she came back for the Queen's funeral is because she had no choice but to come back given the occasion - she genuinely couldn't miss it, but she'd have stayed in LA if she had her way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
With Harry coming alone it begs the question was Meghan even invited or was it just him? Something is definitely not adding up.
Agreed, she wouldn't have wanted to miss an opportunity to appear at the Coronation and all the publicity it would have generated for her. All publicity is good publicity etc.

She loves attention so much that even people analysing her and finding faults with her outfit, behaviour would have been attractive to her. She's been completely cut out of this now and she must feel so insulted and full of rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harkles loving, britain hating Biden in Ireland

OT but to be fair, Biden's trip was planned to be mostly in Northern Ireland, with an address to the Northern Ireland Assembly. But since the Windsor Framework hasn't been successful in restoring the Northern Ireland government the focus has shifted to the Republic. His mother definitely hated Britain but he himself has been involved in trying to bring the communities together for over 30 years

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.