Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Twatter.

If true, the bit about poor William being told by Diana to let him just get away with it explains a lot about Hazza's current behaviour and disrespect. Hard to try and start the discipline now, at the tender age of 38.

View attachment 2094911

I totally believe this.

If I am correct, Harry himself, in that wretched book talks about a situation where they are in the car and both are being rowdy but Charles only admonishes William.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Harry and Ho thought, if the name the platpack Lullibet. It will pull at the Queens heart strings and she will make her an heir?
I see it rather as a bad intention to use the Queen’s nickname, something that was supposed to stay private for the Queen.
Again, they want privacy but invading the privacy of everyone else.

IMG_2457.jpeg

Reactions: 28
From Twatter.

If true, the bit about poor William being told by Diana to let him just get away with it explains a lot about Hazza's current behaviour and disrespect. Hard to try and start the discipline now, at the tender age of 38.

View attachment 2094911
He was also cruel to animals. And remember that the Queen’s corgis didn't like him, as he himself admitted. Animals have good instincts

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I see it rather as a bad intention to use the Queen’s nickname, something that was supposed to stay private for the Queen.
Again, they want privacy but invading the privacy of everyone else.

View attachment 2094946
It was so cruel and disrespectful and utterly without class, to use a name that was precious, private and significant to the queen - it makes me angry just to think of them doing that.

Reactions: 34
Two RAF planes have just flown over my house coming from the direction of Northern Ireland heading back to base

Reactions: 18
Presumably she means the lead role for Archie......:rolleyes:.like sitting on the throne wearing the crown
would we even recognise the boy? It's not like they've been forthcoming with reliable pics of the lad

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When Sparry said that Smegs doesn't eat much and makes her own clothes so won't cost much, perhaps Smegs should do the opposite.

The million-pound sheets gowns, temporary stitches left in, tags left on, etc weren't worth the 'savings' (I know she didn't actually make the dresses, but that's what they pretended). Should have paid a tailor. Or maybe that is why she kept making such faux pas - to embarrass HMTQ and Charles into providing her with the unlimited funds/designers that she wanted.

And if she had proper meals, she wouldn't be so obsessed with her little schemes and nasty thoughts. Hangry brats, they both seem like. He's been acting crazier and meaner since she's been making him diet. Or at least the timeline makes it seem correlated 🤷

I'm enjoying palak paneer, butter naan, mint chutney and a bit of South Indian pickle (it's quite fresh and bright, less oily than pickles from the north and other areas. Will have a pastry later. Maybe I was extra-hungry after being sick or just overall (stressed erratic eating), but every bite was so delicious and now I don't want to move. Doing an intrigue? No way! I'd only get up for more cold water, or to take care of the Pup.

Reactions: 19
I can well believe the demanding a role for Archificial is true. There have been a lot of PR balloons recently about Archie's "birthright"

Poor Archie - does she even care that being in front of so many people and camera clicks might traumatize him for life? We've heard first hand from her husband just how awful this was, and yet he was acclimatized literally from being born. Archie has been hidden away from everyone except Granny Doria. He doesn't even know what a large Christmas party is like, never mind a UK State event watched by hundreds of millions.

This poor lad would go from nobody ever clapping eyes on him to being "served up on a platter" as she described it. And yet now she wants this for her son?

Nope. Just nope. Even if the Palace wanted to include him ( which I'm sure they don't) I would hope that their duty of care to a small child would override his mother's sense of entitlement and thirst for an IMDb listing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry why is it a big issue these two not replying to the invite of the coronation? just say you have until 21st April to give us an answer if not we will take that as a not coming! :rolleyes:
After that they receive this message from Charlotte:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was so cruel and disrespectful and utterly without class, to use a name that was precious, private and significant to the queen - it makes me angry just to think of them doing that.
That and her Netflix 'curtsey' made me incandescent. Nothing they can do now will ever change my opinion of them. Which was once, many moons ago, extremely positive.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Not sure I believe it? Are BP trying to push a decision?

Screenshot_20230412-150441.png

Oh @Fredsnail has the official word 👍
I am shocked she's letting him come alone?
I wish he wouldn't bother. twit.

Reactions: 27
I was reading yesterday about this A-list Bollywood actress/IPL team owner Preity Zinta's recent experiences with 'fans' and paps. First incident a random woman tried to photograph her baby daughter in the park of her housing complex (I'm assuming that it's a gated complex as is the norm so supposed to be more secure), then grabbed the child and gave her a huge wet kiss on her mouth. Second incident a man in a wheelchair was harassing her for money - she used to give him money whenever he asked over the years, but didn't have any cash on her at the time. The woman with her gave him some, but he threw it at her saying it wasn't enough, and followed her car creating an unsafe situation. Meanwhile paps laughed and encouraged him.

Other A-listers have spoken out recently. One was papped in her own living room, someone got into the building of another A-list couple, more paps bribing celebrities' neighbours so they could use their property to get 'intimate' photos and videos. Virat Kohli (former Indian cricket team captain) and his actress wife Anushka Sharma are made fun of for asking paps and other people to respect their daughter's privacy, and had some people take photos/videos of inside their house and hotel room etc.

Their nightmare, Smegsy's idea of heaven.

Don't tell her though. I don't want the Gruesomes moving here. We already have too much gruesomeness of our own 🤮

I've seen photos of celebrity kids with the faces blurred. They do publish photos but not in a way that the kids can be identified. They'd have at least shown us a flap or maybe a label or a taped seam, if the Flatpacks were out and about 🤷

Unless no one even bothers to recognise the Gruesomes 🤔

Or they see the Gruesomes coming and run away 😉

The problem with paying people to do something is that they won't do it without payment. Same concept applies when you are in the habit of giving something away for free - they won't pay for it.

My headache from yesterday turned into a migraine so I cried and threw up on and off for four-five hours in the early hours. Freaked the Pup out pretty badly (he does have empathy yay!). Still feeling quite sick. Was forced to see the Spare cover on Instagram, it was inevitable 🤮
From a fellow migraine sufferer @ChaoticArtist : Feeling your pain and nausea and hope you feel better soon. 🥰 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.