Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H and M's PR strategy has been to demand the sun, secretly hoping for the moon knowing dam well they don't deserve a flicker. And the RF have continued to fall for this trap.

They demanded HRH titles for the American children who are being raised by non-working, anti-monarchist 5th and his cable actress wife, living the other side of the planet with no active role in the RF. Instead they "only" got Princely titles for children whose place in the LoS is heavily doubted by many.

Their bad behaviour has paid off and generated some sympathy, esp in common wealth countries.

Harry has deliberately created a security situation which will lead to smaller crowd for the coronation in a public bid to undermine the monarchy.

They accused the RF of racism and demanded a public apology. The RF haven't apologised ofc, but have kept them on the website in order to appease them.

The online war is ongoing and the Wales are constantly on the end of vile abuse and damaging rumours.

This will continue as long as Charles continues to take no action against the harkles.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry why is it a big issue these two not replying to the invite of the coronation? just say you have until 21st April to give us an answer if not we will take that as a not coming! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
latest Harry Markle Blog 11 Apr
- covers the 'Award' and ensuing PR opportunity
- update on Harold's upcoming court case in May
- fairly in-depth look at Archebollocks financials and its credibility as a non-profit charity (includes ref to Orca)

β€œAs the Coronation will be upon us in a matter of weeks, most of the country really don’t care if the Supermarket Sussex family make an appearance (Aldi, Lidl, Walmart Wallis and Superdrug). Yes, these are the nicknames the public have given to the bargain basement Sussexes. Apparently, in the US, those in political circles have given TW the nickname Walmart Wallis!”

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry why is it a big issue these two not replying to the invite of the coronation? just say you have until 21st April to give us an answer if not we will take that as a not coming! :rolleyes:
I don't think it's a big issue - the longer they are responding the further the rows behind and closer to the door they are. If they don't turn up give their seats wherever they are at that point to 2 lucky individuals in the crowd.

All of the current press is tit stirring and click bait. Very little is based on fact or reality so I'm damned if I'm playing along and getting wound up over crap that's not true, or might be true or what may be bought PR by one side or another or by someone who has a book to flog.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So the pro Harkle senile old duffer is in NI. My friend is a cook in a care home there, they had a bed made up for him and everything, but he was a no show. Shame

• Haha
Reactions: 34
From Twatter.

If true, the bit about poor William being told by Diana to let him just get away with it explains a lot about Hazza's current behaviour and disrespect. Hard to try and start the discipline now, at the tender age of 38.

Screenshot_20230412-140341_kindlephoto-337310015.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What about this one @VioletButterfly …… I visited the V&A museum in Dundee today where this is on display. It is loaned to the museum by a wealthy Scottish aristocrat. It contains 2500 diamonds and the wings can be removed and worn as brooches.
I did ask if I could borrow it for the 6th May but am still waiting for an answer.

The piece, commissioned by the late Mary Crewe-Milnes, Duchess of Roxburghe, was the last such item ever made by royal jeweller Cartier.
The tiara was inspired by winged helmets worn by Valkyries – warrior women of Norse mythology who rode on horses over battlefields choosing men to die and be worthy of a place in Valhalla and immortalised in Richard Wagner’s opera Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring Cycle).

The tiara comprises more than 2,500 cushion-shaped, single-cut, circular-cut and rose-cut diamonds, set in a gold and silver frame.
Tell them what Smegs wants Smegs gets, and when they say you aren't Smegs, tell them that's why they should let you keep it. Easy peasy πŸ˜‰

The type of dresses that Catherine wears are the kind of dresses that Peg should wear.

She looks semi-nice here. But she had to ruin the look with inappropriate underwear.

Why are her tattas pointy like that? Is it the dress?

Should have re-tailored it.
Mum and I enjoy watching old movies (from the 60s and 70s when many of the most popular heroines were dancers) together, especially the ones from when blouses were constructed like some fabric joining two nicely-pointed cones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the camera angles would accentuate the cones even more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it is so funny, especially given the ever-changing standards of 'morality' and 'modesty'.

Those actresses did have more to work with though, and they were gorgeous. Smegsy looks like she tried to wear her mum's 'grown-up' clothes but they don't work on her because she doesn't have the right shape/is SpongeBob.

You're welcome πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

In India Spitz also = Pom πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸΆπŸΎ That's such a sweet story and also how my name was mentioned. I love your messages on here they always so lovely and it's also nice hearing of your work like your candles. You will do very well. Give Felix a hug from me when you can too ❀πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Aww thank you so much! β™₯πŸ€—β™₯😘😘 So kind, and thank you for the wishes. If I'd had half the love and validation IRL that I get from my lovely Tattlers, I'd have won the world 🀭😘β™₯ I just came back from posting a package, brought a treat for Felix and gave him a few huuuuuuge hugs and kisses. He's being especially cute now πŸ˜‚

We all missed you a lot while you were away!

So ChaoticArtist this is the naughty little wildcat that spreads your hands and arms.
He looks so cute and innocent here.

I hope you feel better soon. If not I think you should see your quack.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yes, the very same monkey! He wanted a treat and wanted me to stop singing so was acting all cute. Now he has evolved to closing his eyes and blinking at me (not rapidly like Smegsy's angry blinks!) when he wants to put me in a good mood, because my eyes are half-closed when I make kissy faces at him πŸ˜‚ I can still see where he scraped off skin yesterday πŸ˜‚

Thank you, I am a little better today. Pulled an all-nighter making candles for a rush order. Was rather difficult. Then had a nap, then reluctantly off to the post office. Dad treated me to 'chaat' (traditional snack) and I got my favourite meal packed for later so that has lifted my spirits πŸ˜‚ I have to take care of the plants when the little guy goes for his walk, then will rest properly. Doc says this is because of the constant stress in my house/life + sinusitis flare-up due to the heat. Don't have migraine disease, thankfully. Can't take more than a mild painkiller/paracetamol because of family history with hypertension etc, so rest and natural remedies are the best treatment.

Oh dear, I don't think that perky furball is a Pom or a Spitz. But never mind! He might need some Firm Training tho - but since I have a naughty Chihuahua and an even naughtier Pug, I can hardly talk...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's definitely a Spitz - confirmed by vet, and he came from a government-certified breeder. Maybe he's not a purebred, which is good. Like all our other babies, he was also a gift in every sense β™₯

We do train him - picks up commands very quickly and nicely, but absolutely refuses to obey πŸ˜‚ in Hindi/Punjabi we call obstinate/incorrigible people like him 'dheet' - he personifies the word πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can believe that about chihuahuas, but a naughty pug? Have never encountered one of those! 😱

@ChaoticArtist your pup is absolutely adorable. ❀
Thank you! β™₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
From Twatter.

If true, the bit about poor William being told by Diana to let him just get away with it explains a lot about Hazza's current behaviour and disrespect. Hard to try and start the discipline now, at the tender age of 38.

View attachment 2094911
I bet he only tried to beat up Zara the once. I bet she kicked his arse to kingdom come.
Too bad more people didn’t do the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.