Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twat Walk more like.
---

1. What the fuck is that font? straight out of a ren fair.

2. Dutchess? I'm all for american spelling of stuff but this ain't that.
I think they were referring to My Old Dutch as in this rendition by the great Peter Sellers. The words are heart-breakingly appropriate for Markle and I have a tear in my eye as I type this

My Old Dutch - YouTube

Reactions: 20
Thanks shushex for new thread and Chita for title.

So what's happening today in court? I guess he hasn't turned up. All this way for 2 days?!
Tattlers my search for the ginger with the dodgy todger wasn’t successful I'm afraid. BUT MrNorth has said he is willing to go to the coronation .

Reactions: 24
y Old Dutch Lyrics
I've got a pal, a regular out an' outer
She's a dear old gal, an' I'll tell you all about 'er;
It's many years since fust we met
Her hair was then as black as jet
It's whiter now, but she don't fret
Not my old gal

We've been together now for forty years
And it don't seem a day too much
Cause there ain't a lady living in the land
As I'd swap for me dear old Dutch
No, there ain't a lady living in the land
And I'd swap for my dear old Dutch
I called her Sall a propper name is

We've been together now for forty years
And it don't seem a day too much
Cause there ain't a lady living in the land
As I'd swap for me dear old Dutch
No, there ain't a lady living in the land
And I'd swap for my dear old Dutch

Aren't those lyrics just darling? Dear Meghan

Reactions: 22
Are we getting something created for the coronation?

Queen had a jubilee pudding so is there going to be a creation for this event?
I will volunteer as a taster.
imho, even if someone objected to the red lips as racist, they could not object to your portrayal of her rictus smile as racist, 'cause it is what it is... as far as i know, have never heard of anyone condemning Al Hirschfeld caricatures of black women as racist. (apology in advance: sometimes, have been compared to a dog with a bone, on certain issues, but am now {arf,arf, arf] done venting)...

Reactions: 20
Well still don't really understand what this is about even after reading this! However, I would just like to point out to whom it may concern, that you are going to have a long wait if you are waiting for 21 years after the death of A DOLL.

Reactions: 39
I just noticed a new 30 minute show on Talk TV tomorrow at 21:30 called 'Royal Tea'. Are any of you guys going to be on? Maybe Nana and Chita will be on??!

Reactions: 23
What is the date of the declaration? It applies, I think, to the last descendant of KC3 who was alive at the time of the signing of the declaration.
I believe the declaration was approved last month. The term is based on the death of the last survivor of KC3’s descendants who were living at the time the declaration was signed. So KC3’s descendants who were living in February 2023 (when the declaration was signed) are Will, George, Charlotte, Louis, Harold, Archie, and Lil. The term is therefore based on the person who outlives all the others. It really can’t be determined at this time who that would be. Although many people assume the youngest person (Lil) would outlive the other six, that’s not a given, especially since there’s not a huge age difference between the grandchildren.

Reactions: 25
If I had a bannister in my home, I would do this.
(I'd do it at work, but with security cameras everywhere, I'd probably get hauled into the office and given a talkin' to...)

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.