Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a surprise visit, the Coronation is a whole different ball game

Reactions: 24
How old or valid is that declaration?
Charles only inherited the throne last year, and for all anyone knew he was going to choose a totally different name as King to Charles? He could have been King David 1st? or used any other of his names!
They made the declaration in February 2023, I gather - the day before the Disney board was stripped of its power in Florida . Obviously a yah boo sucks to De Santis

Reactions: 22
Not only that - he apparently wasn't even interested in newsworthy events occuring in his own home involving his own family and friends. His own brother Prince William went to the police in 2005 regarding his conversations with Tom Bradby being hacked - the investigation led to the discovery that staff in Clarence House and Kate (then) Middleton's voicemails had also been hacked and led to the NOTW Royal reporter and a PI being jailed in 2007.

So forgive me if I don't believe that Harry was not aware of a huge police investigation occuring in his own home (I think he lived at Clarence House when not on active duty) so it really stretches his credibility to absurd levels to say that he was totally unaware unless his drug and mh issues are much more serious.

Reactions: 51
So this means that the USA document is nul and void, because there is no King Charles lll of England!! He is King Charles of Great Britain!!!

Well spotted!!!!

Reactions: 39
That's all very well but the Princess of Monteshitshow doesn't exist, a mere figment of the thunderc*nts imagination
Yes indeed though I’ve heard a new toddler version of the doll has been ordered which sings only one song. The red headed little mermaid from Disney who also has no legs song. Apparently pwincess nolegs wants to go to the Coronation

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Yes. Yes they are
I know it’s all absolute crap with the spelling mistakes and everything, but it really does my head in when they refer to the King of England. I know they are all brainless sugars who drink the KoolAid but surely to God, just one of them might look up the correct title and history of the Royal Family?
I don’t know if I have ever mentioned how much I despise Hasno and ILBW?

Reactions: 34
That's all very well but the Princess of Monteshitshow doesn't exist, a mere figment of the thunderc*nts imagination
She might no longer exist if KC3 declares the Sussex title reverts back to the Crown when Harold is no longer and removes the prince/princess titles from the flatpacks and declares they are entitled to use the Sussex courtesy title of Dumbarton!

He can do that because he's The King - and it's good to be King!

I'm American so I'm not sure what I'm talking about but it sounds good to me!!!!

Reactions: 41
Perhaps Harry thinks he could get payment for using Lillibet's name and that is why he flew to the UK via Florida

Reactions: 26
Really hoping they are kicked out of Royal Lodge sooner rather than later KC3 needs to put His foot down and get rid of Andrew and His Grifting classless ex wife they are another pair who are making a mockery of TRF
seemingly the Queen told her to "Don't stop writing!"

Reactions: 22
Are we getting something created for the coronation?
Now , you see, in my dotage I read that as “Are we getting something CREMATED for the coronation?” I was hoping it would be the titles and LoS in relation to Hasno and ILBW plus the flatpacks, but now will have to make due with an overdone crumpet

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.