Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like PsychoBitch is on her way for the grand entrance prepare for THE CLAW
I'll believe it when I see it TBH. Of course this would mean flying in unnoticed which is SO HARD FOR THEM.

It's turning the whole case into a circus, Harry's involvement has removed a lot of public sympathy where there should be. Meghan turning up will only make that worse.

Reactions: 30
It’s citing the legal document Disney submitted to Rhonda Santos apparently Disney pulled a blinder saying it will last til 21 years after King Charles 3 last descendant dies so as lilibucks is the alleged youngest at present it’s making it all about her doesn’t it Disney have been in a bun fight with De Santos for quite a while and then he’s shooting for the moon trying to be elected POTUS at some stage so I guess any publicity is good publicity for both parties.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure why she needs to be there, if it's true.
No show without a B-Grade Cable actress giving her permanent rictus grin is there ! As if she’d miss out on an event she’s choreographed so carefully and is such an important aspect of their gaining IPP status
#SmileAndWave

Reactions: 24
Looks like PsychoBitch is on her way for the grand entrance prepare for THE CLAW
And why will she be there? Why is she allowed in the court if it is not public? What justification is there for her to be there re the case, or is it just because she has an intense dislike of ANL? It would be wonderful if she were turned back from the courtroom…….she’d have to pretend to be a support dog for Hasno to be allowed in

Reactions: 25
Weren't we all?

Reactions: 13
The hearing will have started by now , is that right? Can’t remember what time the ginger prick arrived earlier this week.

Reactions: 15
This is insane
they could simply invest in those communities directly via housing, medical care, kids-clubs, social workers (Doria? Just kidding - she doesn't have to work with her $9m in the bank and her unfinished qualificaitions and her ILBdaughter), infrastructure and schools etc etc.

Reactions: 20
Conga rats @wisebutwild Yiur post prompted me to check my own and I surpassed 3K 86 (now 87) posts ago and didn’t hear and/or see a band playing, nor confetti, cake or other such party accoutrements. So, as we say in ‘Murica? You’re shit outta luck, lady!
(But keep on posting because housework can wait!! )

Reactions: 25

I saw something yesterday from people in the village that Paul lived in saying he had helped them out.
Someone once asked Paul if he would go on the, is it, Drag Race show. He said no because it was now trans leaning. Something like that.

As an aside there is a Sally Lindsay sleuth series based in the south of France started showing on TV in West Aus.

Reactions: 21
I note that the other slebs have stopped showing up. I guess Furnish was there yesterday but otherwise - nothing. They are embarrassed OR they have better things to do than do an Amber Turd/Hawwy and show up to pre-trial hearings where your presence isn't remotely necessary or expected. Just for the pap walk (like Amber Turd, again, will he be clutching the hand of his female support team - aka Smegs?)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.