Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
1679691153547.jpeg

Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

ChipDex

VIP Member
I agree about the hacking case. And no way the ILBW is going to divorce him before this money hits the Harkles bank account.
As for the IPP I am hopeful the court does see it is not about protection is about being above the law and that they shut it. But I was surprised by the "little miss forgetful" case, so I won't put money on it.
The court can't award him security or IPP though. It's only a Judicial Review, so a "win" for Hazza would just mean that the HO/RAVEC would be asked to review the process by which they came to the original decision.

They can do that and still come to the same conclusion. Security on a case-by-case basis. The court can't order otherwise.

Even if he wins his related libel case against ANL, it's separate from this.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎
I think the money due on his 40th birthday is from his great grandma…. The Queen mother as per this piece from Google …..

In 1994, the late Queen Elizabeth’s mom, the queen mother, placed two-thirds of her money (an estimated £19M, wowowow) into a trust fund for her great-grandchildren, including William and Harry. The Guardianreports that the brothers split about £6M of this trust at age 21, and believe it or not, Harry took the majority of that money to “compensate for not becoming sovereign.”

BIB. Wants his cake and to eat it, I see!

The piece also states that a further 8 million is due when he reaches 40 to be split between the brothers …. Will he get the majority of that as well I wonder? No doubt he will ‘demand’ it.

It seems that all the money they were left by Diana has been paid out to them. The final payment being made on their 30th birthdays.

• Wow
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Loans...That means there's an expectation they will be paid back. I'm guessing she told those who parted with their dollars she was anticipating a windfall with her book or some other money-making scheme.
If she defaults on those loans, what happens? Will she be tossed around like the cheap whore she is at a party for the uber rich to make good on her debt? Haha! I can only imagine the nastiness she will experience at the hands of those who have more money than we could EVER fathom, if she doesn't pay back those loans! It must suck to be her! I cannot even mentally wrap my head around the fact she could have had the world by the short and curlies, and now she's taking loans from shady characters who would not hesitate to fuck her over in a New York minute!!!
Fuck you, you nasty, nasty gutter slut! I hope they find you one day in a seedy motel with a dirty needle in your arm...(Yes! I did just write that!)

• Wow
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Twatter - when this 🐀 goes quiet (last posted 5 days ago) it is usually either due to him not being fed by his 'carer' or him not liking the feed..
Not a pretty picture
It must be really hard to write something you know is a pack of lies. Wondering if it will be convincing? Knowing that it probably isn't. All those lies leave a shadow on your soul.
I write books (fiction) and it isn't like that for me at all.

• Heart

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
The man who is the new leader of SNP is anti monarchy and backs a republic
He's an idiot, & hopefully the final nail in the coffin for the SNP in this country. Moaning about structural racism and a lack of diversity & POC not being in positions of power when 96% of Scotland is white

• Sick

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I actually don't want to see Harry and his family in a single picture with William and his.
I don’t believe we ever will again. The only joint image ever taken of Wills’ kids and Aldi was the puke tent polo outing where she‘d clearly never held a baby before in her life. Now, I think the POW is 100% done with Sparold and he will never again allow his children be used to boost the narcs‘ pathetic ‘brand’. He refused to attend the Garter ceremony if Andrew was allowed in the public bit. How much more will he kick off if he’s asked to share the same space with his traitorous sibling? Not that I think KCIII will even be considering letting them, but if the narcs are allowed on the balcony, I’m 100% certain the Waleses won’t be. I believe Charles and William have become a real team and I think that team is united in not giving an inch to the Narcles. They will be firmly pinned in their box and won’t be allowed a single ‘money shot’ the entire weekend. And once the Corrie is done, I think the fireworks will start! Can’t wait!

• Heart
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, fuck them if that's what they want to do. Fuck them ALL. 🤬
I don't know about you but the strong connection i felt to the RF died with her late Majesty, as a lot of my respect for the institution was about respect and love for her. I don't have the same feeling for Charles and QCC, but i do feel that William and Catherine have the same strong sense of duty that Her Majesty had, and will do the better job out of any of them! I'm still a hopeful Royalist within, but Charles really needs to get a grip of the gruesomes as a lot rests on it, does he really want his finally realised role of being the Monarch turning into a damp squib, because of his handling of second son and claw turning a lot of us off?! Popularity and optics have always meant a lot to him, but will his stubbornness of doing what he wants and not listening to his fellow countrymen bite him on the arse, i guess we will find out!

Shushex

VIP Member
since the dorito fans IG account that posted the Miami airport photo is the only one that announced for sure he's going to be in London for the hearings today, therefore we have confirmation walmart wallis IS behind it. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
That is so rude to William

Oops I meant to quote the one where someone was saying Harry is Diana's greatest/proudest achievement, like hell!

It makes me really cross that Harry has annexed Diana, weasel. William is her son too.
William looks like Diana though. The Stoat bears no resemblance to her at all.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Maybe I've been brought up in a humble working class family, but I don't think I could ever sell my soul/family/privacy to the highest bidder. What's this obsession with people doing tell-all books? If you want to say something put it on a blog or a press release for free. Why do they have the audacity to get it printed in book format and charge people for it? If you're that exhibitionist that you need people to hear your thoughts, do it for free! Oh wait it will be because of money of course.

I just couldn't sell my soul.

And I think it would be a terrible idea for Andrew to do a book, has he not seen the reaction to Spare? Does he not remember the reaction to his "sweat" interview?!?! What is wrong with these Spares?!

You'd think he'd be cringeing with embarrasment & hiding in shame after his Emily Maitlis tv interview, but, no.
His arrogence, stupidity and inability to gauge public opinion towards him is on a scale equal only to that of Harry and Meghan's.
HUGE.
Un-feckin-believable.

• Sick
  • Angry

Vanelope

VIP Member
They are still acting like celebrities. While it was super charming that the Northern Irish best short film winners basically emotionally blackmailed everyone to sing happy birthday to their star actor, (google it, it’s great) that’s a celebrity event. The coronation is a state occasion that has been part of our constitution for over 1000 years. They don’t get it at all.

• Sick
  • Angry

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t thInk any of this Charles verses William for King has anything to do with Charles or Camilla.

The only people who will benefit from it are the idiot duo and their fans.

There are also staunch King Charles fans as well. They have waited years for Charles to take the thrown. They are rightfully scared Charles reign is being outshone by PW. But I still think KC has a say in everything PW does. So he was fully aware and happy with PW being in Poland. PW trip to Poland has been a positive pr move by PW and has really sent the KC fans into a frenzy. Very similar to the Sussex Squad.

There is absolutely no benefit, I can see, to undermine William or Catherine from KC viewpoint. The monachy is over if that happens and why would KC want to go down in history as the King who destroyed the monachy with his reign? Nope, no narc would want that tied to his name in the history books.

I could be naive, but until I see it differently with my own eyes, I still believe that Megabitch and Hasbeen will not be on the balcony nor will they be given any special treatment.
---

I won’t wash my hands if they come to the coronation as I can see why. BUT IF they are on the balcony and given any kind of special treatment then I am done. I will bitterly disappointed and worried about the Wales and still support them but KC can kiss my ass.
---

I only believe what I see with my own eyes.

I have no faith in any type of media any more. Such a shame but with the start of social media it’s all about clickbait and likes and stuff the truth. So until I see with my own eyes that the harkles are on the balcony and given special treatment, I am not going to believe anything different.

I see a loving relationship between KC/Camilla and PW, Catherine and the Wales children. It seems to me they do all care about each other, that’s what I see so that’s what I will continue to believe.

BTW when was the last time we actually saw Hasbeen and KC interact? I can’t even remember anything at the funeral. We saw the interaction of PH and Meghan with the other royals and it was not loving, very frosty indeed. I’ll hang onto that for the time being.
BIB - I agree re C&C and W&C. I think that horrible little weasel Harry planted the idea via his stupid book, that Charles is jealous, and so forth. I think all four must be great actors if they can fake how they appear to interact in public. Remember Charles blowing a kiss to Catherine on arrival at the jubilee ceremony (where the oh-so-unimportant Harkles were firmly installed well away from C&C and W&C and where they could be watched closely 🤣.)

And the respectful way that W&C greeted C&C that day, I don't believe any of the negative stories about them.
It's in the interests of the Harkles and nobody else to peddle that line. I would say the jealousy is excruciating when they see the four of them together.

Lol, I was perusing the excellent wiki one day last weekend and this is one of the interactions Harry had with Charles at the time of the funeral. 😉

B73952D6-2921-42AC-9E90-EFD155A1FC91.jpeg

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I wonder if he's brought Netflix with him. Those cameras could easily provide cover for a NF crew, without it being obvious.

And according to the DT's Victoria Ward, Charles is "too busy" to see him. Hope it's true, and out there to kill off any stories of pre-Coronation private summits/apologies.
I think Charles knows to say nothing to that awful son of his. I know you always love your children regardless but at some point you have to leave them be and let them get on with it. Seeing as the dumb prince is nearly 40 I hope Charles has washed his hands of him.