Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stuffandnonsense

Absolutely gobsmacked he bothered showing up. I thought coming back to the UK was most traumatic for him and his anxieties, poor thing. Especially with all those cameras, given his never-ending wish for publicity via Netflix.

It appears said traumas and anxieties have conveniently vanished judging from the shit-eating grin on his mush.
He is loving this, just glorying in the sycophants and flunkies scurrying around him. Look at that smug expression, a face you just want to slap. To paraphrase an Americanism, he thinks he’s “all that and a bag of crisps” 🤬 Truly vile little toad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I will be glued to the coronation coverage. Glued!
No way will the Harkles spoil that for me, no way.

And I would say we will have threads here moving at warp speed, happy days!

• Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely obsessed with the whole moonbump thing and this is great for a recap of Lady C's chapter on the topic. Some of the comments really caught my eye for being so on-point:

@

12 hours ago
I was a midwife and a mother of 4, it’s physically impossible to crouch knees together at an advanced stage of pregnancy. I have never seen a bump swaying either! It’s solid! Never pregnant in my opinion

@
22 hours ago
What also made me wonder was lack of details of pregnancy in Haz’s book and the stories in his book were very odd.

22 hours ago
I can't see an older mother going through pregnancy and being Meghan without complaints about how her pregnancy was the most difficult anyone had ever gone through.

• Heart
  • Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, but first time poster here.
I read somewhere that one of the conditions for H&M to attend King Charles' Coronation was that he publicly acknowledge Archie's bday. And how is he supposed to do that? Should he sing "Happy Birthday to You" in the middle of the ceremony before proceeding?
I don't know if that's true, but if it is, it is proof that Harry's substance(s) abuse damaged his brain...
Welcome to the group @Juniper-S. Good to see you‘re posting rather than just lurking …. all opinions are good as long as you hate the Harkles.
Don’t know if just singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Aldi during the ceremony would be enough. I hear they want it spelt out across the sky in a ‘Red Arrows’ fly past ….. nothing less will do! ☝🙄☝🙄☝🙄☝🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I agree @SkiesOfBlue They go through $ like toilet paper & from several blinds I’ve read, they spend money before it is even in their accounts. Her penchant for insanely expensive clothes is one reason, but their security detail has to be paid, the places she couch surfs/stays must be paid for, she gets facials, Botox, fillers and most likely regular massages and an assortment of other wellness therapies. She buys what she wants and spends & spends. The cost for PR “news” pieces-whether online or in print, add up & aren’t cheap. To do everything mentioned above week after week, month after month, year after year, is going to wipe you out fast. If they have investments I’d be surprised, and between the two of them, I highly doubt there’s even bi-weekly and/or even regular monthly paychecks. (They do fuck all!)
To be a fly on the wall when the credit card bill arrives and all the other bills, would be cool! They will get what’s coming to them eventually and will have nothing. I highly doubt too, that KC is going to pay her a dime when they divorce. That’s all on Harry & at the rate he’s going, he’s got nada to give her!
That's just it. He was born into wealth and exceptional privilege, and probably understandably, doesn't have the first clue about budgetary minutae and yet expects a similar or superior standard of living. He was bequeathed a measly circa £4million by his mother after tax and I think may have been a beneficiary of the Queen Mother although I'm not sure of the details - I'm sure someone here will have the details! She is a grifting Wallmart-Wallis who also expected a vicarious level of wealth and in relative terms, had fuck all to bring to the table. They're both in for a snotty drop.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I have heard it said that his publishers will want him to push the book in the US and he could be picked up by the FBI to discuss his Epstein times This could be a problem for him. Could put potential bidders for his Book off
Maybe I've been brought up in a humble working class family, but I don't think I could ever sell my soul/family/privacy to the highest bidder. What's this obsession with people doing tell-all books? If you want to say something put it on a blog or a press release for free. Why do they have the audacity to get it printed in book format and charge people for it? If you're that exhibitionist that you need people to hear your thoughts, do it for free! Oh wait it will be because of money of course.

I just couldn't sell my soul.

And I think it would be a terrible idea for Andrew to do a book, has he not seen the reaction to Spare? Does he not remember the reaction to his "sweat" interview?!?! What is wrong with these Spares?!

• Heart
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Has he come over early because he thought the other celebrities would be present?
Y'know, get some photo ops with famous people to give the impression he's in with the in-crowd?

Or does he think because his Dad's visit to France is cancelled he can get an audience with him before his Dad goes to Germany?

PS
Is he here 3 days before he needed to be?

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Suddenly the ice Charles is skating on is less thin.

---
The only thing he passed is wind!
Shes the one who passed..................

as white for most of her life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
She is absolutely 100% setting him up so she can divorce him asap.
I'm not sure about ASAP, but she's definitely gathering her 'evidence' for the divorce court (probably has been since day one). Wouldn't surprise me if she's made recordings too, just like her twin Amber Heard.

• Sick

Duee

VIP Member
does that mean that the Muppets' insistence on appearing on the balcony is so Smeggy can sing "don't cry for me, Argentina"?
🎶🎶🎶
Don't cry for me, Argentina California
The truth is, I never left markl’d you
All through my grift days, my yacht existence
Cosplaying Wallis
I need your finance…

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Princess Meghan? The ultimate denialist. Titles means nothing to her but she's going to grab every one that she can. Should titles reflect gender fluidity eg. Princesex Aldi and Lidl.

The Bench? Smeg's children's book about the beautiful relationship between fathers and sons but no sign of gender fluidity or daughters. The Harkles have now jumped on the latest bandwagon. Keeps everyone talking about them. The Harkles are like naughty children - the more attention they get whether good or bad they like it. A feature of immature narcs. Best thing to do is to ignore them but difficult for TRF on the world stage etc.

Smeg against Kate? The Harkles have taken their gender woke stand against Catherine's balanced child initative. Catherine's sins are that she is tall and slender with a model figure and has attractive natural features, wonderful hair. Smeg's hair always looks like like a cheap wig. PoW always does things impeccably, Smeg does things despicably. She is Smeg's superior in every way and has natural assets, and people like her. To know Smeg is to despise her. Smeg is Caucasian and a supermodel in her own mind. Catherine is an ever-present reminder of what Smeg will never be.

TRF planned an İntervention for Haz? Smeg apparently found out and has forbade Haz to go to UK on his own or meet TRF without her present. İ think Bookworm first mentioned this @Cinnamon.girl ?

Haz attending the Coronation? He will need to show respect for father and step-mother. 😵

Rationale for calling Haz a drug addict? Haz says that drugs are not a problem they are a solution. A clear admission of a drug abuser that he does not regard himself as an addict but uses them repeatedly.

İf Haz dies will Aldi become Duke. What happens to Smeg's title?. İf Aldi is legitimate and remains in the LOS (Lady C is not suggesting anything untoward) Princesex Aldi would become the Duke and Smeg the Dowager Duchess of Sussex. Precedent in some cases that she could be known as Princess Smeg rather than Dowager Duchess though. :(

• Sad
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Yeah it is definitely not a real baby and even if it was it wouldn't pass for a newborn baby either as the doll looks older.
Yep.
Why would you do such a thing? She's fucking deranged, all it does is leave her wide open to fucking ridicule.
She really is a fucking stupid cunt, she really is.
I hope they never divorce, and live in fucking misery with each other for the rest of their lives. They deserve one another.

• Haha
  • Heart