Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
The Page Six article also informs us that TOS, Peg and their two friends 'ordered a heap of healthy dishes, which, the Club member said, they hardly touched'
---
What a waste of food especially after their long drive from Montecito
this upstart cannot be more nouveau riche if she tried. all the price and name dropping, and leaving expensive healthy dishes untouched, while people haven't bought eggs for weeks because of the prices. you'd think Sparry hails from some council estate, not Buckingham Palace.

i wonder if this orthorexic organic rehash of a vegan shitburger story is in response of Prince William being "papped" in the restaurant Warsaw.

edit n0 one million, i forgot to put "fair trade" and "locally sourced". i'm off for a fag, this really got on my nerves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

wisebutwild

VIP Member
It could end up being a very special family moment if some nutter sniper decides to get H. Sorry, not sorry, he should be nowhere near that balcony and, if he has to come, he should be behind bullet proof glass at all times when out and about.

I thought they said they were afraid to come to the UK before because it was a dangerous place, well he has made it a lot more dangerous for himself and his family with his stupid remarks in his bookie wookie. Does he not realise this, why would he want to come now?
Oh yes I forgot, they need the relevance so they can rake in the money.

If KC3 ‘loves his darling boy’ he needs to tell him to stay well away.

• Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
I am hoarse from screaming "FUCKING GO AWAY!!!!!! " at these two, and am reduced to muttering "CUNTS" as nauseum . Anybody got a spare packet of Lockets? Cheesy Puffs are no good as they're scratching my throat!😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Surely this is enough for the MOD etc to say enough; he can’t possibly be allowed anywhere near the coronation or any of its events or even the country during May? This is going to cause real threat levels and BIKINI alerts, this may be an art installation BUT it is very evocative and emotional with in ALL walks of life. In all societies there are people that will have their vengeance and, an installation such as this, is going to escalate emotions to a fever pitch - with good reason I hasten to add, but still makes things super scary. There is actual blood of the oppressed individuals within this piece which is going to be on a decent scale. That really will cause Ill feeling, and it frightens me.

And I care not for his court case - do it on zoom if needed but steps need to be taken now to protect our citizens.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Drug abuse appears to be rife among the wealthy and idle - which Harry has always been. Whether cannabis or cocaine, there is a wide range of drug use when people have money, access and time. If anyone had the money to develop a drug addiction and the lack of responsibility to allow it to remain undiscovered, it’s him. He has looked high in several of those interviews and is another way she will get rid of him.

• Wow
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Look at that big stupid grin on his face - he's loving the attention.

Absolute twat.
BIB - Absolutely loving it.
I presume he is drugged up too.
He will probably start clowning for the cameras like he did at the unveiling of the memorial.

I know he bumped into the camera guy accidentally but I didn't think there was any need for his security guy to give the guy a shove, into the bargain.

I know the camera clicking is traumatic for him, haha, but you may be sure the guys there waiting and taking photos were tipped off by his handler/ aka the claw even if she isn't present.

• Sick
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? She’s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Hannahebee

VIP Member
IMO there is definitely more to this to visit because it seems very fishy that he would show up at this hearing when he wasn't even needed and it is also interesting that he leaves America when there are major concerns regarding his visa status. Something is definitely going on that is for sure.

• Wow

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Didn't the palace background check her, and her dodgy mother, they are awful. Shame it wasn't still the (good?) old days when they could stop you marrying anyone disreputable.
I think they DID and didn't find anything that they thought they couldn't scrub or sanitize from public record. H was screaming racism and they were so blindsided the possibility of them going rogue didn't occur soon enough to stop things. Hence the speedy engagement, wedding, pregnancy secrets, interviews & tell-alls. This type of pure evil works quickly like the devil and the Palace may be complicit in certain areas. They didn't realize until post-engagement she was going to thieve and merch the institution into oblivion.

• Sick
  • Sad

Jaybob

Why haven't the Markles rsvp'd to their coronation invites? Extra attention? Can't BP just write to them and say "if we don't have confirmation by ..... we will assume that you are not attending? Then tell the press that they're not attending and stop this tedious drip feeding of drivel. Is Harry unable to attend due to his PTSD and phobia of camera clicks? Can they just be seated right at the back? With the peasants? I'd love to see that 🤣🤣

Not completely appropriate for this thread, but has anyone else clocked that Louis, and possibly Charlotte may attend a record breaking 4 coronations?

Grandad.
Dad
Brother
Niece/nephew

Hopefully Louis can end up being the guy that organises the coronations, he'd be very well placed for the role

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Balloon-faced scabies needs to shut his cake-hole & get back to his beans on toast in his bedsit **. No ones interested in anything he's got to say on anything 😆😆😆
I'd say the coronation is pretty good value compared to that fucking sham of a wedding with madam von manky minge.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
That's all a load of old fanny.

h&m can do naff-all to the British Royalty no matter how hard their sugars squeeze their eyes shut and wish with crossed fingers 😃

They are shit and their sugars are too.

Shit, for shit..
---
The media love whipping people up into a hysteria- and as for the Sun newspaper 😆😆😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Now Yahoo has a headline saying that Fergie is hinting that the home she shares with Andrew is haunted by the late Queen. FFS! Are they that desperate for publicity?

• Haha
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
But but I'm like the late Queen and never have anything to do with money, but I can contribute an old florin and sixpence towards your cause.

Blimey, and I thought Cinny loved me, when all she wants is me brass. Quick Jeeves, hide the silver before she sees it.
Nooooo! I'm not going to make you owe half, we can scarper and share the proceeds but not the debt!
I have a couple of questions about this photo.

why has she only got 3 fingers on her right hand?

why is she ignoring the blindingly obvious feeding cue from a very new baby, choosing instead to pose for a photo?
It's jot a feeding clue from a very new baby, its a hole in the rubber mouth of a Dearborn Doll that comes with a dummy, so a permanent pout.
---
Has this poor chap heard what happened to Trevor Coult? The Stoat has moved on to a fresh PR victim, having checked out beforehand that he's clearly a victim as Van Niekerk has lost a leg and some fingers. Looks good. Check.

Don't want to make the same mistake again and go for someone who's just got silly old PTSD do we? Much better if physically disabled! Stuff Trevor's PTSD and his livelihood.

"Just call me Your Royal Highness, Van Niekerk... no, don't struggle to get out of your wheelchair to salute me.....well, if you must.... yeah, and wave your stick too....look towards the Netflix crew...right....I'll smile bravely as getting flashbacks and this set-up is about me not you...... anyway I'm a veteran too, wanna hear about my kills?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
How’s this for shade: under the picture, and in the article twice it refers to her as an old pro. You can’t tell me that isn’t snark.
D5913D48-6C7F-4E88-9F49-FDF18D1CAD6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I love the second clip.... H surrounded by security, big grin on his face, until he turns to say good morning, forgets to look where he is going, and bumps straight into a photographer!!!!!!!

idiot!
the photographer should sue him for assault!

• Haha
  • Heart