Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I visited Paris a lot when I was young and Paris was lovely then, the last time we went was about 5 years ago and it was strikingly different. It's really changed (not in a good way) and there are now many areas that appear to be very unsafe. Charles is right not to risk it at the moment.

The fact that there are "no go" areas for the police is terrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 44

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I listened to this first part about the leaking and am beyond disgusted. Huge exclusive for The Sun, and the Stoat was right but vilified because he's mad. Evicted allegedly for telling the truth, though this is a small point in his crazy narrative. Pompous Chuck's red line!! :sick:No wonder the boys begged Chuck not to marry her.

I remember Mark Bolland a horrible man like Fawcett. Thanks very much for posting this, a real eye-opener and even if you already knew the basics it's even worse. What a deceitful cynical pair C&C are.
I have been defending this for a long time - and Emilie HRH on Instagram has the best receipts on this. It is less relevant to me a leak from decades ago, than the diversion tactics throwing the Wales under the bus every time there's a scandal about murky donations to KC3 charities.

I believe KC3 to be a narcissist, more sophisticated, more intelligent, and more powerful than the ILBW, but a Narc. And, as all humans, filled with contradictions. I believe he is proud and fearful of William's (and his family) popularity in equal parts. I believe he has true affection towards Catherine but resents she has a place in the British nation heart that Camilla will never have.

And I believe that he is hurt and profoundly ashamed of how his "Dear Boy", the Dimwit, has turned out and of his tasteless con of a wife.

I cannot have the same man who has no problem planting things to diminish Williams popularity when he feels threatened, giving time "negotiating" with the Dimwit.

TBH, when I saw the theory that the Californian Spare duo is using the "will they won't they" to a Netflix episode, it resonates as possible and most likely true. But more than that, I believe that the absolutely false assumption that they will be on the balcony is being planted so the ILBW has support in grifting expensive clothes and jewellery to wear for the occasion. I would bet my money that Bvlgari, Cartier, Van Clef & Arpels, as well as all top designer brands, have heard from her in the past weeks and months, as she is now focused in upstaging Catherine and I honestly believe the palace will not let her near the royal jewels.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Chita

VIP Member
I have decided that I am going to enjoy the Coronation irrespective of whether the gruesomes are there. Obviously the flatties won't be able to join.

And then oh yes and then, I'm expecting all hell will break loose! I'm sure King Charles, Queen Camilla, as well as William, Anne and possibly Edward and Sophie too, have been plotting discussing the way forward - being guided by the men in grey suits. Especially concerning the overseas family. I think this could possibly be what Lady C alludes to. And I can't wait.

It's about time they had their long overdue comeuppance. It could well be that Charles agrees to support his wayward dear boy providing he divorces his Ho and agrees to go into therapy. Somebody needs to help him as he's aged ten years over the last three, and just talks twaddle, with no "pause" button or ability to know when to put the breaks on when he's taking thing too far.

I have been toying with the idea of not watching, but, I have decided to definitely watch.
It's history in the making and we are alive to see it.
The real life Game of Thrones, really, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
@ChaoticArtist
I had some problems with the TARDIS when I tried to pick you up. I landed in an Indian airport where I was a little taken aback with the signage 😄 I didn't realise that eating carpet was thing...... am sending a years supply of cheesy poofs instead to help out 😉

main-qimg-8c083a83a3487273832a3d67c742eb97.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Thalia

VIP Member
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣

Chin chininey, chin chininey
Chin chin cheree!
A ho is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chin chin cheroo!
The crabs will rub off when I grab 'ands with you

Or blow you, or kiss - that costs money too

Now, penis ladder of life 'as been strung
You might think a ho's on the bottommost rung
Though I spends me time on my back and knees
In this 'ole wide world the rich blokes pay my fees

Chin chin cheree!
A ho is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chin chin cheroo!
The crabs will rub off when I grab 'ands with you

eede8c70e072fd9b6652ee30d8791e6d.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, fuck them if that's what they want to do. Fuck them ALL. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
I wonder if he's brought Netflix with him. Those cameras could easily provide cover for a NF crew, without it being obvious.

And according to the DT's Victoria Ward, Charles is "too busy" to see him. Hope it's true, and out there to kill off any stories of pre-Coronation private summits/apologies.

ETA

Good

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The sea mist rolled-in again this morning ... with a ginger hue. I sensed an arrogant, dimwitted, entitled cunt had arrived on our shores. :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Thanks Scotch for starting new thread and MoodyBlue for great title.

M has been very quiet recently - guess we should be thankful for small mercies!
I never understood the homilie that was ‘silence is golden until you have kids, then it’s suspicious’ but I apply this to that pair!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
Selfish, cruel and unnecessary.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.
My mother was a nightmare! She fell out with all her family and my dad’s family.
I have aunts, uncles and cousins that I have no contact with and don’t even know where they are.
You can miss people that you have never met

• Sad
  • Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Verrrrryyyy different set up to how William or Catherine move in London. Surrounded by paps who are in extremely close proximity to him, he's basically just a Z list celebrity now rather than a proper royal. I wonder if he'll be seeing his family whilst he's here

• Haha
  • Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
This gossip around the coronation sounds like a very prolonged, nauseating version of the days between the Queen's passing and the Funeral. But let us recap:

- The ILBW never went to Balmoral;
- They weren't at the State dinner;
- They never got their own walkabout;
- No one from TRF engaged with them;
- Dimwit wasn't allowed to wear his army uniform.

The only "win" was that the Dimwit wore his uniform to the Vigil, and I believe it only happened because the Queen had planned for Andrew to wear his uniform and the grandchildren vigil was not on the plans and they followed the same rule - and by then they probably wanted them to just STFU for 5 minutes.

The result: by the end of it, the World was tired of them and it was by then that their popularity started to really go down.
The idiots cannot read a room, let alone the world's public opinion, so the Smart One is presenting us with an extended version of the planting and moaning we had on those days. They got no public apology but they will come as the invitation was the only thing they got, and they'll get.

After the coronation they will be pariahs. And that, for a narc, must be some really scary thing.

• Heart