Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SamBamford

Isn't he just so smug. Is the smiley smirk to try and indicate that the cheeky chappie persona is back, not the nasty, all things British hating, gobshite we know he really is? I wonder if he's been sent to test the mood of the people to see if there will there be boos and jeers? I think we will see more of him this visit in the vain hope that he won't be mocked and she can safely come to the coronation. I'm sure there was a more discreet entrance he could have used, but he wanted the main entrance and the photos.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Never seen this college days picture of Catherine before! She’s just such a natural beauty! No wonder Smegs hates her! 😆
434F39A0-9219-4AD4-A512-447E2B366CD3.jpeg

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
France has a strange vibe atm. They are often voting for Marine Le Pen and the likes of her.
Also, I don't understand what they're fussing about: in my country (Belgium), we have to work until we are 67 and have a career of 40 years to enjoy a complete retired payment from the State. Their own regime may go from 62 years to 64 (still 3 years earlier than their neighbours ;)) and they only have to work for 21 years to have a complete retired payment. And their salaries are higher than the Belgian ones.
Maybe they should come and work a few years in Belgium: they'd be super happy to be back home.
They keep putting up the pension age in the UK too. When I was young the retirement age for women was 60 but now I will have to work until I'm 67 to get a bloody pension. I'm sick to death of working now and my job annoys me but its very difficult to get another job when you are older.

The French do know how to protest 😄
When they put our pension ages up in the UK nobody rioted, but the younger generation don't care about anything that affects older people.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lililyly

I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
Gosh couple went on holiday, couple looked at each other, couple took a photo (in a black and white)—->>> myra thinks it is the greatest love story in the world… myra needs to go out and see more of the world 😆

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
It's purely speculative of course but I should imagine that the Harkles aren't that well off. Neither are independently wealthy, or certainly not to the level that they would aspire to be, and yet they have pretty ostentatious trashy 'wealth'. Like any publishing or network deal it will all be paid contractually and incrementally which is why I don't think they're well off per se. Huge outgoings with Monteshitshow, securitayyyy, designer clothes that still look like shite, charging sugars $20 or whatever it was to watch Hazno have a live therapy session and talk of Wallmart Wallis reviving the Tiglet......none of this would be necessary if they had no money worries.
I agree @SkiesOfBlue They go through $ like toilet paper & from several blinds I’ve read, they spend money before it is even in their accounts. Her penchant for insanely expensive clothes is one reason, but their security detail has to be paid, the places she couch surfs/stays must be paid for, she gets facials, Botox, fillers and most likely regular massages and an assortment of other wellness therapies. She buys what she wants and spends & spends. The cost for PR “news” pieces-whether online or in print, add up & aren’t cheap. To do everything mentioned above week after week, month after month, year after year, is going to wipe you out fast. If they have investments I’d be surprised, and between the two of them, I highly doubt there’s even bi-weekly and/or even regular monthly paychecks. (They do fuck all!)
To be a fly on the wall when the credit card bill arrives and all the other bills, would be cool! They will get what’s coming to them eventually and will have nothing. I highly doubt too, that KC is going to pay her a dime when they divorce. That’s all on Harry & at the rate he’s going, he’s got nada to give her!

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣
Can you imagine being in your late 30's, dressing like a trashy teenager, thinking you are cool. A few years later you try to be a fasshhiioonn icon, a classy lady - in your head classy equals ill fitting, over priced, never ironed, lint clothes in a rainbow of neutrals. If you put that character in a film, no one would believe it.

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and great title. ❤

I wrote to my MP to say that I thought the govt and the various parties should make a statement condemning Haz's statements on psychedelics and other drugs. And I got a reply!! My MP refuses to condemn Haz bringing attention to the work being done in the field of mental health and the usefulness of psychedelics. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Now I actually agree that psychedelics may be beneficial in the field of mental health. As someone with mental illness, I've paid attention to the research being done. As a Witch, I've also studied the use of psychedelics in various religious rites around the world. I'm all for knowledge.

But I will respond to my MP, saying that and asking him if he thinks that prince haz is the right person to talk about it? I'll point out that people suffering psychological distress who listen to him are not going to wait for permission from their GP. They're not going to wait for the medical trials to be over. This will lead them onto a path that is potentially fatal and definitely illegal.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. As research grows in this area, a huge responsibility is attached. Its the irresponsibility of haz that needs to be condemned.

I'm thinking of adding something about how you only have to look at him to see that he is not a good advert for drug consumption, but I'd quite like to make the reply more academic and I think commenting on his appearance looks too much like a personal attack. What do you all think? Add it or not?

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I am 100% behind Harry with this, everyone deserves the privacy of their own phone.

In my case with NOTW fukkit I'm going to say it they said I had a fling with Robbie Williams and I was a stripper. I worked at a bank and had never met him. But we did get hounded.

I just laughed and hung up the phone when I found out the mistake, perhaps I should have sued! Not very much is private anymore so I guess I can tell the story.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Angelesque

I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
I don’t think it ever occurred to her that the Royal family “own” (as in, not public property) much at all. The houses are fabulous, but BP and Windsor really feel like they belong to the people. Their incomes seem incredible to the ordinary person, but compared to Hollywood royalty and owners of multinationals, it’s chicken feed. TRF are public servants (albeit incredibly privileged ones), and she never got that.

But then neither did Harry or Uncle Andy. Thought they had the same freedoms as their privately wealthy friends… NOPE.

Chita

VIP Member
The way the World is evolving, and not for the better I hasten to add, I cannot for the life of me see why many countries still venerate "Royalty".

I'm not anti Monarchist but it does perplex me the level of reverence that is bestowed on mere mortals, that by no other reason than luck at birth are given privilege and wealth beyond most humans wildest dreams.

What is more galling is when these "Royals" abuse their power and are morally and intellectually challenged.

Right now that the behaviour of Andrew, Harry and Markle are playing right into the hands of those that want a republic.

And also those of us who were very supportive of the Queen as a great diplomat and head of state but not very impressed with Charles.

He's still on thin ice at the moment with many of us, and we are observing how he handles Andrew, Harry and Markle.

• Heart
  • Sick

knoddle

VIP Member
Welp, I am several pages behind, but I need to whine. It was snowing fairly hard last night when I went to bed, but I did not expect to wake up to 1.5 feet of fresh snow that tumbled into house when I forced the back slider open. Compared to where I use to live, this is a mild snow storm; however this is the most snow I have seen in a single night in my new state. My friends, I had to wiggle into my 30 year old snow pants and it was not a pretty sight. I feel like a flannel pajama clad piece of sausage. But I had to shovel the deck and stomp down paths in the snow for my dogs (hard for a doggie to take care of business when their lady bits are buried in snow). I really shouldn't complain, Mississippi suffered a terrible night of torandos, leaving a 100 mile swath of destruction and at least 23 people dead.

To make this reek related, perhaps smeagol will bring some inspirational bananas to the victims of Missippi wearing a $20,000 outfit.
Speaking of entitled here is my Paltrow court updare for the few interested.
This trial is a train wreck. The lawyers are so,so bad. The plaintiffs elder daughter testified, she waas fragile, desparate and not credible, Paltrow's snotty asshat attorney must have paid attention to social media as he made cringe worthy attempts to be more concillatory and compassionate to the plaintiff's daughter. His efforts were as effective as a hissing cobra trying to be cuddly.
If he is a cobra, the plaintiff's lawyer was Ricki Ticki Tavi, she was really unhinged with Paltrow on the stand. Started with pinging energy and a we're gonna be besties additude, then richocheted around to calling her a liar-very crass. Paltrow was a credible but disdainful witness, however I still can't stand her. After the crash, she left a minon to fill out the paper work and skied down the hill to have lunch and a massage. Poor darling never knew the fella had broken ribs and a heady injury. And can we all please take a moment of silence for Gweneth's suffering- she lost half a day of skiing due to the accident.

P.S. Still snowing. Anyone having lovely weather?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these

That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.

• Heart
  • Sad