Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm only a few pages from thread 🧵 316 😀 and came across this pic in that thread 🧵 🤭 x ..

Resizer_16797853438441.jpg

Why is his face shaped like an almond 😄😄😄😄 when it should be more ....

Resizer_16797853171283.jpg

I think he needs to change the cover of his book to his almond shaped face 😀 x

Resizer_16797853089241.jpg

I always knew his eyes was too close together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Please don't misinterpret my laugh emoji @Scotch Mist. I am of 100% Russian/Jewish stock and so get your sarcastic comment.

Can anyone find a snort/laugh emoji? 🤔
I'm not easily offended and can find humour in most things. I was probably being a bit harsh on that artist earlier because I was actually annoyed at the world, not him.

I was livid when I saw what happened to Kellie Jay Keen in New Zealand and the way she was assaulted and demonised in the media yesterday. Not to mention seeing a thug punch a 70 year old woman and idiots thinking that's OK😡 It just put me in a pretty bad mood all weekend. The current re-enactment of the Salem witch trials.

Don't worry I've decided to cheer up again now.
Coming on this thread amongst friendly people usually cheers me up. So at least the Harkles are good for one thing 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

buttheyneverblindme8

Absolutely gobsmacked he bothered showing up. I thought coming back to the UK was most traumatic for him and his anxieties, poor thing. Especially with all those cameras, given his never-ending wish for publicity via Netflix.

It appears said traumas and anxieties have conveniently vanished judging from the shit-eating grin on his mush.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I agree @SkiesOfBlue They go through $ like toilet paper & from several blinds I’ve read, they spend money before it is even in their accounts. Her penchant for insanely expensive clothes is one reason, but their security detail has to be paid, the places she couch surfs/stays must be paid for, she gets facials, Botox, fillers and most likely regular massages and an assortment of other wellness therapies. She buys what she wants and spends & spends. The cost for PR “news” pieces-whether online or in print, add up & aren’t cheap. To do everything mentioned above week after week, month after month, year after year, is going to wipe you out fast. If they have investments I’d be surprised, and between the two of them, I highly doubt there’s even bi-weekly and/or even regular monthly paychecks. (They do fuck all!)
To be a fly on the wall when the credit card bill arrives and all the other bills, would be cool! They will get what’s coming to them eventually and will have nothing. I highly doubt too, that KC is going to pay her a dime when they divorce. That’s all on Harry & at the rate he’s going, he’s got nada to give her!

I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Good Morning
Im behind as usual, reading once again how hazno blames his woes on Diana’s death, I say that’s his ever changing fluid reality again. The subjective truth. Let’s look at this picture.
91847B46-0BB2-447E-A15C-9280456B9473.jpeg

Diana seems very much alive here, and he’s already wearing that ‘boat race like a slapped ass” of his. He already looks like the horrid, miserable, unappealing, selfish gormless prick we see today. Clearly, he has always been a brat. Using his mothers untimely death, provided him with an excuse for his miserable behavior, but this picture proves otherwise.
If he was my child, This would have been the redundant one‘s last public display. My father would have kicked the crap out of me. (Ok, William doesn’t look great, but the Ginger One looks mean, resentful and plotting. )

• Sick

Meemew

VIP Member
I agree about the hacking case. And no way the ILBW is going to divorce him before this money hits the Harkles bank account.
As for the IPP I am hopeful the court does see it is not about protection is about being above the law and that they shut it. But I was surprised by the "little miss forgetful" case, so I won't put money on it.
It’ll be a decent amount of money but not in terms of the Harkles expenditure.

I think so and he's bound to win. Kate was hacked more than he was but didn't pursue a case (as far as I know). The sugars will soon be crowing 🤮 but let's hope that the victory is short lived and he doesn't win his case to get IPP protection. If he wins that I might have to go and protest outside parliament.
He’s suing for phone hacking yet had no issue with Netflix playing out Tampongate onscreen - based on a massive invasion of privacy, of his own father, nor any qualms about sharing Kate’s personal text messages to Smegs over bridesmaiddressgate in Spare, or any of the other many private, intensely personal conversations he shared with Charles (when Diana and HMTQ died) with William etc across that and Netflix for money-making purposes.

The phone hacking was wrong, but how are his actions any different?

• Sick
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
While I agree that Charles may well be a narc he really doesn’t anything to gain by putting out stories against William and Catherine.
He's a very foolish man if he doesn't realise that support for the monarchy is mainly because of them. Many people in this country aren't overly enamoured with Charles and there's many who still revere Diana and won't ever like Camilla even if she acts like a Saint. No amount of spin and stories from the palace are going to make Charles and Camilla more popular than William and Catherine. William has the added bonus of being Diana's son and those who loved her will always prefer William to Charles.

William and Catherine are the ones that most people would prefer to be on throne and loads of people would be delighted if Charles abdicated. If forces conspire against them the monarchy is doomed.
I agree. I don’t thInk any of this Charles verses William for King has anything to do with Charles or Camilla.

The only people who will benefit from it are the idiot duo and their fans.

There are also staunch King Charles fans as well. They have waited years for Charles to take the thrown. They are rightfully scared Charles reign is being outshone by PW. But I still think KC has a say in everything PW does. So he was fully aware and happy with PW being in Poland. PW trip to Poland has been a positive pr move by PW and has really sent the KC fans into a frenzy. Very similar to the Sussex Squad.

There is absolutely no benefit, I can see, to undermine William or Catherine from KC viewpoint. The monachy is over if that happens and why would KC want to go down in history as the King who destroyed the monachy with his reign? Nope, no narc would want that tied to his name in the history books.

I could be naive, but until I see it differently with my own eyes, I still believe that Megabitch and Hasbeen will not be on the balcony nor will they be given any special treatment.
---
In a way I hope Harry and Meghan come to the coronation, then I can wash my hands of The Royal Family and stop defending them when I talk with anti-monarchists and/or republicans. Talk about a kick in the guts though. Still, fuck them if that's what they want to do. Fuck them ALL. 🤬
I won’t wash my hands if they come to the coronation as I can see why. BUT IF they are on the balcony and given any kind of special treatment then I am done. I will bitterly disappointed and worried about the Wales and still support them but KC can kiss my ass.
---
I think we have to wait till after the Coronation. All this crap is coming from the newspapers, social media and of course Rachel herself. We've no idea of what KC is thinking or doing so none of it can be believed until we've seen it for ourselves.
I only believe what I see with my own eyes.

I have no faith in any type of media any more. Such a shame but with the start of social media it’s all about clickbait and likes and stuff the truth. So until I see with my own eyes that the harkles are on the balcony and given special treatment, I am not going to believe anything different.

I see a loving relationship between KC/Camilla and PW, Catherine and the Wales children. It seems to me they do all care about each other, that’s what I see so that’s what I will continue to believe.

BTW when was the last time we actually saw Hasbeen and KC interact? I can’t even remember anything at the funeral. We saw the interaction of PH and Meghan with the other royals and it was not loving, very frosty indeed. I’ll hang onto that for the time being.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I guess he flew in on his private jet again. BTW whatever happened to Travalyst?
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
What was Harry thinking saying this? The writer, the publishers, and his whole team. No one thought to tell him this was wildly inappropriate and offensive?

1679846836981.png

It's a sure sign that the Harkles never learned that you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome when Tattlers old posts from ages ago are still topical and relevant now.

Here's a few old pics of mine from way before the Queen's Jubilee. Ive amended one [to remove her majesty from it] but the others are just as relevant now as they were when I first drew them.......

View attachment 2056277View attachment 2056278View attachment 2056279View attachment 2056280
---
Ive been catching up on posts.

I think Charles, Camilla and William will have all leaked some information to the Press at some point. Never personally, but via their staff members.
I imagine it is a necessary evil in order to put out information to protect themselves and preserve the monarchy and often to correct misinformation floating about 'out there.'
Is it really a big deal or a huge problem?
Harry & Meghan leak stuff to the media all the time, and deem that to be fine & dandy, but if anyone else does it, its a terrible thing.
One rule for them and another rule for everyone else.

Also, I don't think Charles is a narcissist. He genuinely cares about his 'causes.' A Narc cares about nothing but itself.
I think Charles is a product of being spoilt and endulged all his life. He's been pandered to because of his status all these years as Heir.

These are so brilliant.

Harry's heels get me every single time!

I think every public role requires some briefing to the media. The problem arises when you brief AGAINST someone else and to boost your own profile. That is dirty, unfair and not something you expect from family.

The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.

I am glad that Charles has George, Charlotte, Louis - Zara and her children and other people in the family to enjoy quality family time with. Even Camilla's grandchildren. Who seem to be dignified.
I understand that Archie and Lilibet are children and don't deserve to be isolated from family, but I just don't care about these two children. Intellectually and mentally... I get it. But emotionally I don't. They can never be around Charles and William until the end and I wouldn't care.

I actually don't want to see Harry and his family in a single picture with William and his.

I am awful, I know.

• Heart
  • Sick

Invictus

Chatty Member
That is clearly a doll, as Meghan isn't supporting it's back at all so it would have crumpled.

I've had nearly a week off posting as I've never felt so low - what's wrong with me? I didn't want to bring sadness to this thread. But I kept reading your posts. I think we're all feeling despondent with the gruesomes continued behaviour, and the last two threads that I didn't contribute to went slowly.
No, no. You've got it completely wrong. They have exceptional children. Born with exceptional neck and core strength. It's a sign of their intelligence. Or royalty. Or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I don't know about you but the strong connection i felt to the RF died with her late Majesty, as a lot of my respect for the institution was about respect and love for her. I don't have the same feeling for Charles and QCC, but i do feel that William and Catherine have the same strong sense of duty that Her Majesty had, and will do the better job out of any of them! I'm still a hopeful Royalist within, but Charles really needs to get a grip of the gruesomes as a lot rests on it, does he really want his finally realised role of being the Monarch turning into a damp squib, because of his handling of second son and claw turning a lot of us off?! Popularity and optics have always meant a lot to him, but will his stubbornness of doing what he wants and not listening to his fellow countrymen bite him on the arse, i guess we will find out!
I think we have to wait till after the Coronation. All this crap is coming from the newspapers, social media and of course Rachel herself. We've no idea of what KC is thinking or doing so none of it can be believed until we've seen it for ourselves.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The sugars are upset that people adore Prince George, a child they have known since he was a baby.

See, this is why the palace announced the pregnancy, announced that Catherine had gone into labour, announced that the baby was born and where he was born, announced his doctors, and godparents and are transparent with the public about where he goes to school. This is why we get pictures of him every year on his birthday and occasionally on Father's/Mother's Day. It's so that people care about the child/children. No one cares about a hidden baby that is only used for PR

"It's a photo of a child, basically."
"We are all struggling with what to say"
"Looks like a baby"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This thought gives me a hurty heart, because I genuinely think QE and PP would be utterly bereft and bewildered by what Hasnoballs and 43 are doing.

They were absolute bastions of strength and support not only for each other but for a huge amount of the world, and I think that the heartache would have been too much for them. QE11 and my Nanna were always 2 ladies that I was proud of and looked up to because they were both so gracious and kind and true, which Wank and Yank will never understand - he may have done once but now he’s saddled himself with Walmart Wallis I don’t think he will ever be saved - he will always be eaten up with jealousy and spite.

And EVERYTIME he sees the Wales family, the princess of wales especially, he will see what he could have and by rights, should have easily had, and I hope it physically hurts him.

POW has such a warmth and grace and commanding presence and she at no point shows that she was a marry in. She’s learned and watched and been open to being shown and for that she deserves her time to shine.

so yeah, Walmart Wallis and vomit - you’ve done this all by yourselves and well and truly markled yourselves. I hope it was worth it.
Can you imagine what the Queen Mother would've made of this? She'd have been LIVID!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Did someone say he is not even needed this week for that case? So much waste environmentally as well as everything else.

I sincerely hope that things settle down in France, and if he really came over to the dangerous old UK just to try to overshadow Charles' first state visit as king, well then ha fucking ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 45