Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

It’s click bait , they are not getting on that balcony. The DM are such shit stirrers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I don't think it ever occurred to her that as the "spare" Harry did not actually own anything. Of course he could have a fabulously wealthy lifestyle with houses (fully staffed), security, cars and access but all actually owned by the monarch/heir. He has his inheritances but nothing to fund the billionaire lifestyle to which they aspired and neither really had the brains to think of what this would all cost if they had to fund it for themselves.
I agree. Despite being whip smart hahahahahahahahahaha she evidently thought that he was minted. Also apparently under the illusion that he would have equal status to William. And of course that meant she would have equal status to Catherine. 😂

They could live extremely well, far beyond what any of us could imagine, on his various inheritances if they hadn't totally lost the run of themselves. Especially her with the obscene amounts of money on clothes and accessories. That still end up looking like rags but anyway.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Oh dear, Poor Wee Hawwy. What a sad tale of parental neglect Denise spins. :sick:

So, if it was that bad, how does she explain how well William turned out then?

Hardly anyone in the Holy Harold fandom ever seems to consider that. I wonder why. :unsure:

• Sick
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The saddest thing for me in all this is keeping those two children away from their grandfather and cousins, the cousins they can meet later in life if they choose but their grandfather isn’t going to be around for ever. I didn’t know either of my dad‘s parents or my mum’s father and it’s sad.
My elder brother and sister knew my dad’s dad and I envy them, but the poor man died of stomach cancer when I was 2. I am interested in my family tree so asked around the family and without exception the first thing they said was what a lovely man he was. Why would you deprive your children of that connection just because you don’t get on? Why try and poison your childrens minds?
My husband lost his son and the nutter he was married to barred him from seeing his 3 small children, we recently got back in touch with them and he is a proud great grandfather now and they have no interest in past problems.
I have grandads and their grandchildren come into my shop for sweets and it always seems a very special relationship and I don’t know why you would deprive your children of it.
Selfish, cruel and unnecessary.
Edited to say that my husband is indeed a great grandfather and he’s only 66.
Grandparents are a super special gift if you’re lucky enough to know them. I am forever grateful for the time I spent with mine - the things I learned like jam making, knitting, fishing and bird life and now I have my own children they are also lucky enough to have grandparents that worship them and we have memories galore to keep always. That the snarkles refuse this relationship with grandparents/cousins/aunts and uncles for their children is absolutely an act of intolerable cruelty.

• Heart
  • Sad

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Yes I feel uncomfy wishing cancer on anyone, as a student I remember watching a lady in her thirties being diagnosed with end stage cervical cancer as a shock with her gcse taking daughter present and the grief and horror and fright of not surviving the year has stayed with me forever.

nearly all of us will be exposed to HPV - it’s same family as veruccas, then it’s a question of individual immunity andgenetics. Smokers are higher risk. Good news is vaccination has almost eradicated it!

back to the gruesome, as someone else pointed out earlier, he filmed himself on an actual freedom flight like a rebel teen then wants to be on the balcony? Bashed Williams birthright then immediately yoinks his for his kids even though they’ll never work for the RF and can’t use them in the US. Completely missed the glaring oversight they’re positions suppprted by a taxpayer for the novelty of having a RF but one that’s supported by public trust not an automatic right…

unfortunately KC has to pick between crown and son - even the Q was quick to withdraw her cherished Andrew. KC just needs to amputate the gangrene now.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Exactly.

The attempted drama about the paps - so pathetic.
Pity the guy who featured on Netflix didn't come forward to say I was delivering pizza, well pizza and chips to be exact. And some dips. 🤣 Didn't even notice those weirdos gawping at me from their car.

Of course one of the reasons they had to flee the UK was that the paps would be following their children every day while they were attending school. Strange how that doesn't happen with George (who after all is a future king) Charlotte and Louis. Can't think why that is 🤷‍♀️🤣

Also, imagine Meghan on the school run wearing ever more outlandish get-ups and hoping that the paps would answer her calls. 🤣
The kids would never make it to school on time because she’d be marching up and down until SOMEONE spotted her.

• Haha

vretch

VIP Member
I would think they had it all spelled out to them when they decided to go ….. the cost of security, buying a home, bills etc etc …. In an attempt to stop them going but, as per usual, they didn’t listen as they knew best.

Unless 🤔……. They were thrown out, told to leave, on yer bike and here’s a couple of million to get you started and after that you’re on your own. Bye bye 👋👋👋
I personally think they were thrown out. Told to fuck off. They were given a number of chances but of course Megabitch wouldn‘t even try to do the right thing as she thinks her fart doesn’t stink.

They took off in their own delusion that the royal family would beg them to return with the half in half out and everything they wanted. Live in USA, setting up their own royal court and being able to travel the Commonwealth as royal ambassadors , return to the UK for all the big, glitzy events. And most of all, be given the same status as William and Catherine, front row seats and in the spotlight. They are that delusional and narcissistic.

HM said NO to half in half out and continued to do so even after the O interview which I do think they thought would gain them enough sympathy and popularity to screw HM into giving in. Didn’t work and they have been revengeful and spiteful, nasty bitches ever since.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
They really don’t mind making complete twats of themselves do they?
If they want to be part of “the special family moment” it totally negates their whole narrative over the last three years.
Are they thick or is it just that they have no self respect where money and status might come in handy?
Both, I think.

It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

If they appear on the balcony, it'll be half in, half out via the back door. All the glory, none of the graft. And of course that's exactly why they want it.

Why would you choose to stand on a balcony with someone who, according to you, has form for pushing you over? Because if I was Will, I'd be fucking tempted! ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I have decided that I am going to enjoy the Coronation irrespective of whether the gruesomes are there. Obviously the flatties won't be able to join.

And then oh yes and then, I'm expecting all hell will break loose! I'm sure King Charles, Queen Camilla, as well as William, Anne and possibly Edward and Sophie too, have been plotting discussing the way forward - being guided by the men in grey suits. Especially concerning the overseas family. I think this could possibly be what Lady C alludes to. And I can't wait.

It's about time they had their long overdue comeuppance. It could well be that Charles agrees to support his wayward dear boy providing he divorces his Ho and agrees to go into therapy. Somebody needs to help him as he's aged ten years over the last three, and just talks twaddle, with no "pause" button or ability to know when to put the breaks on when he's taking thing too far.

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Verrrrryyyy different set up to how William or Catherine move in London. Surrounded by paps who are in extremely close proximity to him, he's basically just a Z list celebrity now rather than a proper royal. I wonder if he'll be seeing his family whilst he's here
Charles is too busy and the Wales are on holiday as the kids are off school.

I wonder who called all those paps? Funny how the Wales were able to leave their home and travel to wherever they've gone undetected.

The close proximity of course is to further his security case - that's why he's come over to get proper footage of him surrounded by paps - because they have been laughed at for the dial-a-pap x1 shown in her sunglasses last week, and the pap chase which was a food delivery person.

• Haha
  • Heart