Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎
I wish that Anne would just hand Hazno all his dosh so that Smegz can spend it all and rinse the bastard completely. It's what he bloody well deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Chita

VIP Member
We all need to prepare ourselves for the gloating that is to come.
He WILL win this hacking case.
To be fair, he should win it and that is perfectly fine, but you know that all the award winning gloaters from gloatsville in the county of gloaters-shire will FLOOD the internet crowing about this.

So we all may need to take a few days leave when the verdict is reported.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

VC10

VIP Member
It's not a frigging "special family moment". It's for the Monarch, supported by the working Royals. The ones that serve the country, not slag us off and sue the Government.

And since when do the Harkles have any consideration for the "special" family, other than for moneymaking opportunities? Which is exactly what this would be.

Piss off!

They can fuck off and get stuffed , he's a traitorous cunt and she's a deranged nasty cow who lies and plays the race card.

They get NO room or allowances from us in this house.

• Sick
Reactions: 51

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I hope you're feeling a bit better now @Happy Lady. 🌻 It's important to disengage sometimes and give yourself a breather so I hope it helped xx

And a little pic to lighten the mood

Screenshot 2023-03-23 20.57.10.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I think it was a big shock to smeg that haz wouldn't receive half of Charle's wealth upon his death. It would all go to William. Just as the late Queen's wealth went to Charles.
It's always been that way for the RF and for the aristocracy generally. But what would smeg know about that?

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
This thought gives me a hurty heart, because I genuinely think QE and PP would be utterly bereft and bewildered by what Hasnoballs and 43 are doing.

They were absolute bastions of strength and support not only for each other but for a huge amount of the world, and I think that the heartache would have been too much for them. QE11 and my Nanna were always 2 ladies that I was proud of and looked up to because they were both so gracious and kind and true, which Wank and Yank will never understand - he may have done once but now he’s saddled himself with Walmart Wallis I don’t think he will ever be saved - he will always be eaten up with jealousy and spite.

And EVERYTIME he sees the Wales family, the princess of wales especially, he will see what he could have and by rights, should have easily had, and I hope it physically hurts him.

POW has such a warmth and grace and commanding presence and she at no point shows that she was a marry in. She’s learned and watched and been open to being shown and for that she deserves her time to shine.

so yeah, Walmart Wallis and vomit - you’ve done this all by yourselves and well and truly markled yourselves. I hope it was worth it.
The irony is, the ILBW was desperate, desperate for worldwide fame. She grifted, lied, scrambled and schemed to get it. Now she has it, and the whole world can see what a despicable person she truly is. I really don’t think that was the kind of fame she was angling for. She should have stuck with blogging - that’s about her level. Gingernuts was already famous, but his nastiness was well hidden. She managed to drag him into the gutter with her.

• Sick
  • Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I can see why she prefers to be barefoot, how would she get that big toe in a proper shoe?
---

Is he having a feel with that left hand 🤣

Could she be more obvious that she is Myra?

Do they have a photographer following them, around at all times?

Releasing these private photos is so tacky. She is trying soooooo hard to convince everyone that they are soooooo in luuuuurrrrve!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The way the World is evolving, and not for the better I hasten to add, I cannot for the life of me see why many countries still venerate "Royalty".

I'm not anti Monarchist but it does perplex me the level of reverence that is bestowed on mere mortals, that by no other reason than luck at birth are given privilege and wealth beyond most humans wildest dreams.

What is more galling is when these "Royals" abuse their power and are morally and intellectually challenged.

Right now that the behaviour of Andrew, Harry and Markle are playing right into the hands of those that want a republic.
The current problem with the world is the great polarisation in terms of wealth between the elites and the general population. A gulf that keeps getting wider. A monarchy can survive if the population feels that they can achieve greater prosperity than their forebears. The erosion of the middle (aspirant) class spells trouble for the elites. This is the same the world over whether they have titles or not.

I don't revere the Royal family in any way but don't object to them as long as they are doing their jobs well, supporting causes/charities and working as diplomats welcoming state leaders etc. Our Royal family actually costs the UK tax payers less than some others are spending on their Presidents, so the titles are rather irrelevant.

I certainly agree that the behaviour of Andrew and the Harkles has weakened respect for the monarchy in this country. If the RF want to cling on then changes will have to be made.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The filthy turd is on its way

1679878812370.png

He always looks like he is on drugs and his fans are truly delusional if they think Diana would be proud of this.

• Sick
  • Haha

Juniper-S

Paris is my second favourite place in the whole world. I can go from my door to my fave hotel in 3/3.5 hours tops and spend many a weekend amusing myself around the city - occasionally I let Mr Yaya join but usually I pop over by myself. However there have felt like ‘undertones’ on my last 2 trips. I’m bilingual and was able to overhear things that were not comfortable to hear - I felt uncomfortable at times and there were a lot of protests just popping up.
France has a strange vibe atm. They are often voting for Marine Le Pen and the likes of her.
Also, I don't understand what they're fussing about: in my country (Belgium), we have to work until we are 67 and have a career of 40 years to enjoy a complete retired payment from the State. Their own regime may go from 62 years to 64 (still 3 years earlier than their neighbours ;)) and they only have to work for 21 years to have a complete retired payment. And their salaries are higher than the Belgian ones.
Maybe they should come and work a few years in Belgium: they'd be super happy to be back home.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I visited Paris a lot when I was young and Paris was lovely then, the last time we went was about 5 years ago and it was strikingly different. It's really changed (not in a good way) and there are now many areas that appear to be very unsafe. Charles is right not to risk it at the moment.
Paris is my second favourite place in the whole world. I can go from my door to my fave hotel in 3/3.5 hours tops and spend many a weekend amusing myself around the city - occasionally I let Mr Yaya join but usually I pop over by myself. However there have felt like ‘undertones’ on my last 2 trips. I’m bilingual and was able to overhear things that were not comfortable to hear - I felt uncomfortable at times and there were a lot of protests just popping up.

• Sad
  • Wow

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
And for those having an issue with W eating there, how do they know one or more of his team aren’t gay? Or LGBTQ+ etc. Maybe they were there for that reason, to make a friend or colleague feel comfortable and safe. Not every trip to a restaurant has to be a Markle style performance with an ulterior motive.
I blame the newspapers siting it was a gay restaurant. why the heck does it matter. It's food he wants and does other in his party. I bet it's a super good place to eat. End of feckin story :mad: