Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope UK Customs give him a thorough search.

And I hope we're not paying for his security on this trip.

Whatever the merits of this case, coming over to take the media to court is surely a private issue. He's suing on behalf of himself, not the RF.
I hope they do a deep dive cavity check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like a lipoma; a benign overgrowth of fat tissue.

Please god don't ask me how I know or where mine was. :sick:๐Ÿคฎ
Explains everything! Smeg is a shapeshifter who has just morphed into his forehead as a big lump, she can give him a permanent headache and keep an eye on him at the same time! Thatโ€™s OBVIOUSLY the answer ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the question the journalist asked was 'Why did you turn traitor on your country haz?'

OT but has anyone watched the Mapleworth Murders? Are they worth watching?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh dear, Poor Wee Hawwy. What a sad tale of parental neglect Denise spins. :sick:

So, if it was that bad, how does she explain how well William turned out then?

Hardly anyone in the Holy Harold fandom ever seems to consider that. I wonder why. :unsure:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh dear, Poor Wee Hawwy. What a sad tale of parental neglect Denise spins. :sick:

So, if it was that bad, how does she explain how well William turned out then?

Hardly anyone in the Holy Harold fandom ever seems to consider that. I wonder why. :unsure:
Denise Welch is an absolute cretin.
I still remember her stalking that poor man on Big Brother ๐Ÿ˜ช

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I was looking for a YAWN icon then re. DW comments. FFS - I'm in the camp of do your best by your kid, love them to bits but if they've turned into an out an out ahole(archehole) then leave them to it. Doesn't mean you wish them ill, but part of caring about anyone is allowing them to dig a hole and bury themselves alive with their mistakes - you cannot prevent anyone from making mistakes.

If H ever sees the error of his ways and begs forgiveness then the parenting gene might kick back in, but DW is basically suggesting pandeirng to a drug addict and his fantasy paranoid world he's created for himself.

Reactions: 29
But I would also assume they need clear evidence that their cases stand up.

As nothing as yet has been reported about this case, its hard to know how strong a case he and the others have against the Mail, and the owners of the Mail? The levison enquiry lasted years, and even then found it tricky to get enough evidence to really prosecute anyone or change very much. How do you sift through stories to get to where the original source came from? How do you clarify whether the source was acting independently, then selling a story to the highest bidder, which is of course illegal, or whether they were acting on specific instructions from the Mail itself?

I would like to know which journalists are being named in this action? It seems incredibly unfair that Harold is allowed to publicise his side of the case so openly, without any right to a defence from anyone at the Mail!!!! ( And I cant believe that I am defending the Mail!!)

And we know how good Harold is at distorting his version of events, to make himself look better!!!

Sadly almost all of the co defendants in this case, are.... irritants! Elton John and his husband, throw out super injunctions at the drop of a hat, I have no time at all for Sadie Frost. And I have never been one to just take any newspaper report at face value, so my irritation isnt just based on a few silly newpaper stories or headlines.

Im not sure why Doreen Lawrence is there though?
Wasn't this sorted like 15 years ago? I have a friend whonis an english actress, she was on the trajectory for stardom and, well, it didn't work out. She stsrted running out of money and then hey presto she go aยฃ500k cheque in the mail as her name was fohnd to have been one of the slebs News of the World et al had spied on or whatever. She had nooo idea.

Saved her home and now she is happily married with a kid and doing indy movies and 2ndary character for various BBC drama series.
Is this 1) flogging a dead horse, 2) comjng back to the well, 3) double jeopardy, or 4) a group of well-known chancers?

I am out and about and haven't seen any coverage. Please ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ lawd. ๐Ÿ™ I am not asking for much. Just for the hired fan s paid to stand in front of the court to be drowned by the real booing a thousand brits saying what we really feel. Please. Please let the paid for paps and the netflix crew blow their cover on the cameras of Sky and BBC. Please let him get in a comed in a fight with someone he shouldnโ€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the question the journalist asked was 'Why did you turn traitor on your country haz?'

OT but has anyone watched the Mapleworth Murders? Are they worth watching?
Thanks @Cassandra333, if that was it no wonder he didn't answer ...... although he should have replied "Cos my puppet master said I could, and that we would make millions by doing it, so there ๐Ÿคช"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The man who is the new leader of SNP is anti monarchy and backs a republic

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Want to play a game?

During the newsreel footage of Haz arriving at court a lady reporter shouted a question to Haz. I missed the first part but I heard her say "Why did you do it, Sir? Why DID you do it?" Obviously he didn't reply just smiled and said "Good Morning" to everyone present.

The game ..... can you guess what the first part of the reporter's question was that I didn't catch?

My tame guess..... "Why did you marry that Ho?"
"Why did you get hair plugs in Taiwana instead of Turkey?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Want to play a game?

During the newsreel footage of Haz arriving at court a lady reporter shouted a question to Haz. I missed the first part but I heard her say "Why did you do it, Sir? Why DID you do it?" Obviously he didn't reply just smiled and said "Good Morning" to everyone present.

The game ..... can you guess what the first part of the reporter's question was that I didn't catch?

My tame guess..... "Why did you marry that Ho?"
Why did you do it? Why did you put Elizabeth Arden on your penis! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.