Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man who is the new leader of SNP is anti monarchy and backs a republic
He's an idiot, & hopefully the final nail in the coffin for the SNP in this country. Moaning about structural racism and a lack of diversity & POC not being in positions of power when 96% of Scotland is white

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Well, then, you might be curious to know that if even one abnormal fat cell is left it will f*cking grow back! 🤬

Will keep you in the loop but actual pictures will cost ya....😂
I’ll set up the GoFundMe. How much are we talking about?

On topic : we can also do a GFM for Harry to take truth serum and talk to Megyn Kelly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He is loving this, just glorying in the sycophants and flunkies scurrying around him. Look at that smug expression, a face you just want to slap. To paraphrase an Americanism, he thinks he’s “all that and a bag of crisps” 🤬 Truly vile little toad
In all my 60+ years I've never hated anyone or felt the need to slap them but these 2 c*nts.... 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wanted to confirm this; it's confirmed although its is realborn not reborn.

This is creepy:

---
Absolutely gobsmacked he bothered showing up. I thought coming back to the UK was most traumatic for him and his anxieties, poor thing. Especially with all those cameras, given his never-ending wish for publicity via Netflix.

It appears said traumas and anxieties have conveniently vanished judging from the tit-eating grin on his mush.
He is testing the waters. Come on Tattlers grab those smushy tomatoes and let them fly!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So who is going to sue the author of Spare for breaching the privacy of the Royal family? That would of course be Hazno

And the author of Finding Freedom for releasing personal details about Meghan and Harry. This would of course be Scobie

And who is going to sue Netflix for the documentary that breached the privacy of the Royal family and breached personal security when it showed private areas of the palace that arent meant to be seen.
And of course sue Netflix for remarks made about overseas wars in Afghanistan that were totally unnecessary and a security risk?

Go on one of the British media companies, I dare you! Sue and counter sue!!! Or even another South Park episode as a follow up to The Privacy tour, but they could instead do, The Private couple being sued for breaching the Privacy of others!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The filthy turd is on its way

View attachment 2058500

He always looks like he is on drugs and his fans are truly delusional if they think Diana would be proud of this.
Why those people are so smiley? Do they not know he is not a celeb? He’s a
The turd has arrived

”erm ye
I've never seen a more sleekit-looking man 🤢
he went for smouldering gaze but his eyes are too close to look mysterious….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry about the blurry photo, I rushed to take a photo of my TV when they showed the back of his head.
He should really shave it all off

ETA: Sorry for not warning you first , I did try to put a spoiler but it didn't work!
He’s like the uglier version of mark Zuckerberg 🫣
---
It's four days, right? So everyone will be bored of the pictures of him come Wednesday when C&C are Germany-bound. At least, the royal rota will be off without batting an eyelid.
What can he do to pull headlines? Go out drinking late with Jack? Ain't like he has any drinking friends left. Unless that's when 43 shows herself!

He's had that forehead lump before, hasn't he?

View attachment 2059032
Lol he has his eyebrows done! 😆 myra really trying hard to turn him to a Hollywood’s sex symbol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's an idiot, & hopefully the final nail in the coffin for the SNP in this country. Moaning about structural racism and a lack of diversity & POC not being in positions of power when 96% of Scotland is white
Can't abide Humza Useless and it makes me think twice about voting SNP.

But if he advocates for an Independent Scotland without the Royal Family, that might sway me back!!!

However, I don't think he'll last long, i.e. David Moyes to Nicola's Alex Ferguson!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.