Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw footage of H arriving. It's from a different angle. The journalist that gets pushed aside ends up with his camera strap tangled in that fence.

Is there members of the public there or is H saying hello to the waiting media.

H looks high and should be in a monastery somewhere wearing a robe. A satellite could pick up the back of his head.
The backnof his head IS a satelitte dish. Just not getting any reception

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
IMO there is definitely more to this to visit because it seems very fishy that he would show up at this hearing when he wasn't even needed and it is also interesting that he leaves America when there are major concerns regarding his visa status. Something is definitely going on that is for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Special family moments....................

View attachment 2059229
Love the windup kiddywinks with crowns and Smegs’ sweaty armpits and emerald tiara atop her hat but …… is the claw pinching Haznobrains bum ….. how very dare she ….. seen Kate do it so thought she’d have a go ….. nothing original from the sugar’s Kween!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who'll take my bet that she'll be papped with the kid/s while he's over here on his own?

Of course she could have come over too and be lying low 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The sugars are upset that people adore Prince George, a child they have known since he was a baby.

See, this is why the palace announced the pregnancy, announced that Catherine had gone into labour, announced that the baby was born and where he was born, announced his doctors, and godparents and are transparent with the public about where he goes to school. This is why we get pictures of him every year on his birthday and occasionally on Father's/Mother's Day. It's so that people care about the child/children. No one cares about a hidden baby that is only used for PR

"It's a photo of a child, basically."
"We are all struggling with what to say"
"Looks like a baby"

View attachment 2058518
Honestly they have no idea that all these commentators are right wingers ffs. I would be considered slightly left of centre....not a rabid leftie but the reason no one is interested in these kids is because we have no "relationship" with them like the tweet says....I wish them no ill will at all and they are fairly cute but ho even knows if they are her kids since we have seen so many different ones that are suposed to be Lili and Archie On top of that they are asking a middle aged fella....in general I find they don't give a tit about someone elses kid....would have the same reaction to a Kardashian or Beyonces kids or even a footballers kids. but but but it's all because we are evil racists. FFS

• Heart
Does anyone else think that the Harry in Miami looks different to the Harry in London?

• Haha
  • Heart
The comments to Denise Welsh are brilliant l would say 99% calling her out .
Good. She's an ignorant gobby fool. :mad:
---
Look at his terrible complexion and the spider veins on his nose.
He looks super old as well , look at the state on him . He looks like an old boozer!
That would because he is. Exhibiting every signs of it. He was never, ever good looking or even passably attractive and now with his nasty nature and use of illegal substances, he looks worse than ever. Utter state :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.